Flame Warriors! (this thread is hot hot hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chakz said:
Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:
... And then you came along.
The multiple year relationships I've had, and the friendships I've maintained with them after those relationships ended seems to indicate that I had a positive effect on their lives.
Why do you keep saying things like this?
It comforts him.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Cat said:
It comforts him.
I'm just refuting the false claims people keep making about me, claims which have no basis in reality and should be given no credence since I'm the only person here who knows anything about me.

C

chakz

Kissinger said:
chakz said:
People keep making baseless and false accusations about me.
Well yes, your sort of supposed to expect that on the internet. "Your gay, Your mother is the town whore, You like to have sex with donkeys" Its all part for the course, especially on a message board. Trying to refute such accusations just opens you up for more mockery.

Quit taking all this so seriously.

ElJuski said:
OH man she's uuuugglllyyyyyyyyy

she sure can cook though
but she cries like a baby when you shoot jizz in her eye.

....dammit, I'm hackling myself now. not good.

I'm off!

S

Steven Soderburgin

Chazwozel said:
Like a picture of your last girlfriend?

WHAT'S THIS?

SOMEONE'S POST DOESN'T HAVE A DUMB IMAGE THAT EVERYONE SAW YEARS AGO???

THIS IS MY TIME!

Cajungal

Staff member
chakz said:
Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:
The multiple year relationships I've had, and the friendships I've maintained with them after those relationships ended seems to indicate that I had a positive effect on their lives.
That's what I'm wondering. Dude, a lot of why people have been fighting with you all afternoon is that you're either refusing to take our goofy statements as jokes ... either that or you don't understand that we're joking. If our humor is too low-brow, then ..well, nothing can be done about that except for us to agree to disagree I suppose. None of us doubt that you're not a decent person with values and non-blowup doll sexual partners... but you're coming off as an uppity stiff who can't be bothered to stoop to our silly little level. We're here to have fun, and it seems like you're only here to go against that grain. And I mean that in the most constructive possible way.

C

Chazwozel

chakz said:
Kissinger said:
chakz said:
People keep making baseless and false accusations about me.
Well yes, your sort of supposed to expect that on the internet. "Your gay, Your mother is the town whore, You like to have sex with donkeys" Its all part for the course, especially on a message board. Trying to defend against it is just opening yourself up for more mockery.

Shit man. This is too easy.

Kissinger said:
I'm just refuting the false claims people keep making about me, claims which have no basis in reality and should be given no credence since I'm the only person here who knows anything about me.
:roll:

S

Steven Soderburgin

chakz said:
Well yes, your sort of supposed to expect that on the internet. "Your gay, Your mother is the town whore, You like to have sex with donkeys" Its all part for the course, especially on a message board. Trying to refute such accusations just opens you up for more mockery.

So rather than treat people with respect, as some have encouraged, you're saying I should make baseless insults?

Can I just keep insulting people based on the things they've posted here? I think I'll stick with that.

C

chakz

Cajungal said:
chakz said:
Kissinger said:
Iaculus said:
That's what I'm wondering. Dude, a lot of why people have been fighting with you all afternoon is that you're either refusing to take our goofy statements as jokes ... either that or you don't understand that we're joking. If our humor is too low-brow, then ..well, nothing can be done about that except for us to agree to disagree I suppose. None of us doubt that you're not a decent person with values and non-blowup doll sexual partners... but you're coming off as an uppity stiff who can't be bothered to stoop to our silly little level. We're here to have fun, and it seems like you're only here to go against that grain. And I mean that in the most constructive possible way.
's what I'm trying to say, except with more spelling and grammatical errors.

Edit: moved to new post, Thats what I get for trying to avoid a double post :p

I was going to say I'm probably either a Sycophant or Evil Clown, but this seems to have gone way in a different direction now...

S

Steven Soderburgin

Chazwozel said:
How much time do you devote to finding image macros?

I'm looking for a daily average, if possible.

C

Chazwozel

Kissinger said:
Chazwozel said:
How much time do you devote to finding image macros?

I'm looking for a daily average, if possible.
About a 2 second Google search. Like I said, you're not a unique troll.

C

chakz

Kissinger said:
chakz said:

So rather than treat people with respect, as some have encouraged, you're saying I should make baseless insults?

Can I just keep insulting people based on the things they've posted here? I think I'll stick with that.
No, I was just pointing out an error in your tactics. As I said, insults, baseless or otherwise, are to be expected. Trying to defend against them is what seems odd.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Neochoa said:
This thread is making me seriously consider not having a life so I don't miss things like this.
Shouldn't be too big of a step.

Like that, chakz?

D

Dunny

He's just a soul who's intentions are good
Oh lord, please don't let him be misunderstood!

And yes, that's a proper use of humor. Well done!

Cajungal

Staff member
chakz said:
Kissinger said:
chakz said:

No, I was just pointing out an error in your tactics. As I said, insults, baseless or otherwise, are to be expected. Trying to defend against them is what seems odd.
This. You keep going after the people who are throwing childish shit at you for fun. Some people in here have tried to talk to you seriously or at least in a more friendly tone, and you don't seem to have anything to say to them. You'd rather keep trying to hinder the fun.

S

Silvanesti

I go to fix one god damn server abend and i come back to this!? haha, fucking halirious.

Also, Calleja, i think Frosty is a pretty good nick name, if anyone asks you can say its like "iceman" from top gun, I'll think they'll see you eye to eye.

C

chakz

Silvanesti said:
I go to fix one god damn server abend and i come back to this!? haha, fucking halirious.

Also, Calleja, i think Frosty is a pretty good nick name, if anyone asks you can say its like "iceman" from top gun, I'll think they'll see you eye to eye.

I don't know, I kind of prefer susan....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.