Freestyle drummin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5LMmjoAIXo:2tnakbea][/youtube:2tnakbea]

Like I said in the description, I went off beat in a few places. I'm trying to push my stamina, so I'd been playing for a few hours beforehand. I'm gonna blame that :p

EDIT: I look funny when drumming, and the audio's WAY off...

O

Oddbot

Sound is waaaay out of sync with the video for me. Still sounds pretty cool though :D

I assume that's an electronic drumset? Are you working on overall stamina or being able to keep up that level of double bass? Was that double bass?

I need to pick up an electronic drumset so that I can teach myself how to play the drums without blowing out the neighbors.

Necronic

Staff member
rythm is fast but pretty off at times. Much better than I could ever do of course, but just telling you what I am hearing.

KCWM said:
I assume that's an electronic drumset? Are you working on overall stamina or being able to keep up that level of double bass? Was that double bass?

I need to pick up an electronic drumset so that I can teach myself how to play the drums without blowing out the neighbors.
Yeah; it's an electronic kit, and I'm working on both: for some reason, my right hand cramps up playing for extended periods at faster tempos, so I'm trying to fix that; and, as I love metal (Devildriver's one of my main inspirations for drumming), I'm trying to go faster and keep a steady beat, since my main problem with keeping time is fatigue more than anything else.

Necronic said:
rythm is fast but pretty off at times. Much better than I could ever do of course, but just telling you what I am hearing.
Yeah, I know it's off...I'd been playing for about an hour and a half at this point, and then went, "Oh, hey, let's make a video."

I'm working on it, but still nowhere near where I could be, I'll admit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.