Funny names

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GeneralOrder24

I once heard tell of a relative of a coworker who had named their baby Holden Cox.

Out in Austin, TX or near Austin, TX, there is apparently a doctor who performs vasectomies named Dr. Richard Chop. Get it?

My wife went to school with two girls that had the last name of Trout.

Their first names?

Rainbow and Brook.

-Adam

S

Steven Soderburgin

I misread the thread title at first and thought this thread would be about Michael Haneke's Funny Games

My high school biology teacher was named Dr. Love.

The weatherman in my home city named his daughter April Showers.

There was a chiropractor in Kingston named Dr. Pain.

I saw this guy on tv a couple of years back - he was the head guy of some museum. His last name was Ex, and his first name began with a S.

A friend of mine runs a landscaping business. One of his employees, this young kid, 16 or 17, has the very, very unfortunate name of Michael Hunt. This is an awesome Necro.

A friend of mine runs a landscaping business. One of his employees, this young kid, 16 or 17, has the very, very unfortunate name of Michael Hunt. This is an awesome Necro.
Yeah, I went to school with a kid that had this name. Heh. Callii's kids didn't believe me, so I hadda pull out the old yearbook and show them.

My aunt married a guy whose surname is Dick. They named their kid Justin Aaron. I thought i was getting some kind of spam a couple weeks ago when I got a facebook request for someone named "Just A. Dick" until I realized who it was. :lol:

Dave

Staff member
A guy at work had a funeral yesterday for a friend of his. It was the kind of funeral I'd like t have as it was a total drunkfest party to celebrate a life lived instead of a mourning of a death.

And what do you expect for a guy who was buried in coveralls and was named Richard Dickman. His younger brother was there. His name is HAROLD Dickman.

Yes, their parents named them Dick Dickman and Harry Dickman.

I knew of a Babyboy Jack [Lastname]. He never knew his first name was Babyboy. Not until he was drafted and went to Boot Camp, where his Drill Sargent had read his birth certificate. And he was called Baby for the entire time he was in the military.

I know a guy named "The very precious blood of our Lord JesusChrist". People call him Mr. Precio.
I also know someone named "Holy semen of the gods"

How do i know these people? I used to work in a bank who gives loans to farmers. People from very rural zones in Ecuador love to give this kind of names.

ElJuski

Staff member
Cynicism Kil--

AHHH FUCK

Yeserday at the library I mailed about a book by a guy named Chad Butt. I snickered.

Status
Not open for further replies.