Games of 2016 - Console Version

Do we really need to split the topics when most of the AAA PC games will also be on consoles and be wracked with consolitis? If I'm getting a game on console that's also on PC, the division of topics becomes kind of silly since I have no idea where to discuss the game. Jay's already talking about an XBONE game in the PC thread, so might as well just talk about all of them there.

Zelda :(

Also Fire Emblem if 3DS counts.

I don't own a PS4 or an XBone because what's the point if I have a PC. :p

I'm looking forward to Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final next year, since I loved that game and I'm all for a sort-of sequel, if a game that ignores half the events of the previous game can be called a sequel. More like a "what if"-quel.

Wish I was looking forward to Fire Emblem Fates.

I don't know; Nintendo's not really catching me for 2016 just yet. I'm sure they will, but they're probably putting a lot of attention of the next console, which is speculated to be more powerful than PS4/XBONE. Odd direction for Nintendo, but not unwelcome so long as the first-party games continue to be good. With an actual competitive build, we could see proper third-party support, and by that I mean a Nintendo console getting the same Assassin's Creed ports as everyone else.

Outside Nintendo, but still console exclusive ... No Man's Sky will probably be a day one purchase for me, but I don't know how long its shtick will hold true to being fun.