test.gif

PatrThom

PatrThom

pew pew

pew pew

--Patrick

evilmike

evilmike

Playing around with diffusion simulation with general and guided diffusion rates:
diff100-20220320222230.jpg

diff100-20220320234507.jpg

diff100-20220322084401.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

It looks like art that was made atop a Chladni plate.

--Patrick

evilmike

evilmike

--Patrick
Interesting. I think I can simulate something like a Chladni plate by using a repeating pattern in the diffusion coefficient arrays. I'll have to try that tonight.

GasBandit

GasBandit

--Patrick
That was my exact first reaction, too.

General Specific

General Specific

Those mazes are hard ;)

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

There's a style of crochet called "wavy" or "wiggle" crochet that I've been meaning to dip my toe into, and it made me think of that.
1647984873900.png

Also, a petri dish.

evilmike

evilmike

diff100-20220322210706.jpg

evilmike

evilmike

Those mazes are hard ;)
That's a different algorithm. :)

maze1.png

evilmike

evilmike

Edging toward cosmic horror...
diff100-20220323090732.jpg

evilmike

evilmike

I'm sorry, Jon
diff100-20220325091103.jpg

evilmike

evilmike

I'm sorry Jon 2
diff100-20220325234225.jpg

Terrik

Terrik

evilmike

evilmike

Not exactly generative -- playing around with simple pattern matching to create ASCII art:

out_vangoghmuseum-p2361S2003-3840.jpg

evilmike

evilmike

"Binary Art"
v2.08out_robbie.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

You may think it's a bit much, but when I see stuff like this, I think back to 8088 Corruption and how the person who made that demo built a routine that tried to match each "tile" in the original image with the closest equivalent ASCII character (so a tile with a diagonal line might become a "/" etc) and I wonder how far something like that could be taken. Of course font choice would be crucial, but I wonder just how closely an image could be matched with text. And let's not even get started on overprinting (backing up the print head to print a second character over the first)...

--Patrick

evilmike

evilmike

You may think it's a bit much, but when I see stuff like this, I think back to 8088 Corruption and how the person who made that demo built a routine that tried to match each "tile" in the original image with the closest equivalent ASCII character (so a tile with a diagonal line might become a "/" etc) and I wonder how far something like that could be taken. Of course font choice would be crucial, but I wonder just how closely an image could be matched with text. And let's not even get started on overprinting (backing up the print head to print a second character over the first)...

--Patrick
That's awesome.

Ultimately, this is basically a diversion from more generative experiments that I was working on. Ultimately, it still lets me practice some of the techniques for manipulating an image and turning it into array data. The next step, which may not directly translate with this image, is vectorizing it and cutting them on the laser cutter. I am interested in using multiple cut layers in a method not too disimilar to overprinting.

evilmike

evilmike

--Patrick

Dei

Dei

My friends and I have been experimenting with MidJourney for our D&D campaign, and today the AI has blessed me with this.

unknown.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

My friends and I have been experimenting with MidJourney for our D&D campaign, and today the AI has blessed me with this.

View attachment 42574
What was the text prompt you used to generate that?

Dei

Dei

Well it's a mess but

portrait, half body, centered, a demonic woman with horns, red hair, black eyes, wearing a leather bodysuit, portrait of a person by Anne Stokes and Arina Tanemura, environment design by Artemisia Gentileschi, intricate details, action pose, moody lighting, smoke, vivid forest background

Also remastered the results one I saw a good pose

Dei

Dei

Allow me to also offer this from a different prompt
unknown-2.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well it's a mess but

portrait, half body, centered, a demonic woman with horns, red hair, black eyes, wearing a leather bodysuit, portrait of a person by Anne Stokes and Arina Tanemura, environment design by Artemisia Gentileschi, intricate details, action pose, moody lighting, smoke, vivid forest background

Also remastered the results one I saw a good pose
Hah, I tried feeding that same prompt into nightcafe and got this weaksauce.
How's that "vivid forest background" workin out for ya

1663720961180.png

I guess I should have appended "with a finely detailed symmetrical face"

GasBandit

GasBandit

Also I generated this one at thumbsnap with the simple prompt of "redhead aphrodite"

1663721181480.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

On a different tack, I put in "the greatest threat to all mankind" and got this realistic scooby-doo fanart

1663721375783.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

I uh... might have invited the midjourney bot to the halforums discord.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Queen of the Weasels of Doom

GasBandit

GasBandit

"gas bandit"

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1663763356141.png

That's not creepy at all. :D I'm working on trying to get Cthulhu in a 3 piece suit..this was one of the intermediate results. It's not Cthulhu...but I really like how it turned out.

1663763617926.png

Getting closer. But I like the suit in the failed offshoot so much better.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I don't know why I was inspired to try to get Zombie Jesus today, but here we are.
1663890077326.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

For less creepy, I thought I'd see if Midjourney knew what crochet was and if it could make a realistic amigurumi. I'd say it turned out pretty good.

1663896604936.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

gas bandit

1664049290114.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

From NightCafe, with the simple prompt of "super long red hair."

Surprisingly tasteful

1664226522847.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

This was actually quite interesting.

(not the Capital One part, though. That part could've been edited out)

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

(not the Capital One part, though. That part could've been edited out)

--Patrick
With the SponsorBlock addon, it already has been!

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

I’ve seen some other ones that are just as amazing but which I shouldn’t post here.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Dei

Dei

Also known as Everything, Everywhere All at Once RP

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well... I guess that tracks

bhamv3

bhamv3

I told Stable Diffusion to generate a female ninja. It did remarkably well, except...
1667275959525.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

I told Stable Diffusion to generate a female ninja. It did remarkably well, except...
1667312600635.png
—Patrick

Zappit

Zappit

BC288816-7593-453B-B2DB-DB64FDDD1054.jpeg

PatrThom

PatrThom

Have you ever wanted an AI art generator that tries its best to look like stock art? Welll...

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

Ah! I saw the last one but didn't know the context of where it came from.

--Patrick

PatrThom

PatrThom

Oh man, here we go...

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

There's something a little off about #12, I can't quite figure it out.
#47 must be the European version.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

That Scarecrow is fantastic.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

figmentPez

figmentPez

Dan Povenmire is the creator of Phineas & Ferb as well as other animated Disney series.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

On another forum I'm on, someone asked if I could try to get a cute anime moth girl out of Midjourney as a birthday present for a friend. It took about half an hour of finagling keywords and reference photos and some photoshop to clean up weird AI artifacts, but think I did aight.

1671667043024.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I'm kind of excited about Midjourney again now that I learned they added an "anime style" flag (--niji)
This one is a kid stomping around angrily wearing a dinosaur costume
1671673400490.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

#6 looks tailor-made for Richard Lewis.

--Patrick

@Li3n

@Li3n

So, Spidey is also the Sorcerer Supreme of that reality ?

GasBandit

GasBandit

AI's getting better at fingers. Toes are still a work in progress.

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

Looks like it, too, is evolving its own language.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

Why is #17 the least creepy one?

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

fiddling a bit with the anime flags with Midjourney
1672774918645.png

1672774932833.png

Far

Far

I started playing with Midjourney after @Tinwhistler brought it up again a few weeks ago.

1673013271094.png

1673013487846.png

1673013987592.png

1673014058199.png

1673014082440.png

1673014379856.png

1673014455160.png

1673014558795.png

1673014675383.png

1673014793616.png

1673014842694.png

1673015401600.png

1673015423951.png

1673015562169.png

1673015582393.png

1673015631679.png

1673015653124.png

1673015705787.png

1673015720720.png

1673015849282.png

1673015870492.png

1673015893134.png

One thing I've found hugely helpful is since you can see others creations in the community and the prompts they used to get there, it's entirely possible to take those and alter what you need to to get a good start at recreating.

Another thing I didn't know was possible until a bit a go was you can take an image link and give that as reference to build prompts on to, including previous creations.

Attachments

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I started playing with Midjourney after @Tinwhistler brought it up again a few weeks ago.

One thing I've found hugely helpful is since you can see others creations in the community and the prompts they used to get there, it's entirely possible to take those and alter what you need to to get a good start at recreating.

Another thing I didn't know was possible until a bit a go was you can take an image link and give that as reference to build prompts on to, including previous creations.
omg, you are much better at this than I am :D Teach me your keyword magic!

Dave

Dave

Someone on Twitter has a thread where they asked an AI to turn individual countries into villains. It’s pretty epic.

Dave

Dave

Be sure to scroll through the whole thing until you see her Canada.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I think the fingers thing actually works to their advantage here.

—Patrick

Far

Far

omg, you are much better at this than I am :D Teach me your keyword magic!
Pretty great tutorial for improving your images.

And this channel as well also has some helpful ones.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Pretty great tutorial for improving your images.

And this channel as well also has some helpful ones.
Jesus. I was watching that video and went "This guy sounds like someone who works for me." So I found an older video that shows his face. And sure enough, that guy works for me. Small fucking world. We're chatting about it now on Teams.

Far

Far

Insane coincidence!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Insane coincidence!
That's what I thought! I guess now I know why he's so great at presentations at work :D

Far

Far

That's what I thought! I guess now I know why he's so great at presentations at work :D

I've told a few people about this and no one seems to grasp just how improbable this is.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I've told a few people about this and no one seems to grasp just how improbable this is.
Yeah, except for here, the general response I've also gotten is kind of a bland "oh, neat."

I guess I need to soil my mouth and say "It's like finding out that Logan Paul works for you, because you've never seen his videos before."

I guess the closest thing I can think of that's happened to me before is my most recent wife and I used to hang out in the same circles and had the same friends at school, but we never ended up in the same classes (different grade) or at the same parties, so we never met until I was in my 20s--and then we found out that we had all the same friends. heh.

But even that's not even close, because at least we had the commonality of the same school to bring the probabilities together.

Far

Far

Yeah, except for here, the general response I've also gotten is kind of a bland "oh, neat."

I guess I need to soil my mouth and say "It's like finding out that Logan Paul works for you, because you've never seen his videos before."

I guess the closest thing I can think of that's happened to me before is my most recent wife and I used to hang out in the same circles and had the same friends at school, but we never ended up in the same classes (different grade) or at the same parties, so we never met until I was in my 20s--and then we found out that we had all the same friends. heh.

But even that's not even close, because at least we had the commonality of the same school to bring the probabilities together.

If it was just that you had stumbled on the video on your own that would be weird enough but it's that I as an independent 3rd party, picked that tutorial out of all available ones and presented it to you that makes it truly mind-boggling for me.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Here come the lawyers!

We will see if it holds up against the "transformative" part.

--Patrick

Far

Far

While I've had fun poking around with midjourney, there have been a few times where things like an incomprehensible signature was generated onto an image I was attempting to make because enough of the source images it had pulled from had one so it felt like it should be there. That's always leaned toward more than a bit skeevy to me.

Also, people selling things, be in t-shirts posters or what have you, made from images they created using it and encouraging others to do so was always too much for me.

If the image scraping was done on a volunteer basis where someone signs their work over to be added to the trained AI and only those images are trained off of and used to generate new ones, it'd be a different story. But then you wouldn't have nearly the amount of progression it's had nor it's viral success so quickly because of it. Now this is me assuming a little, much of it's progress forward has been because of the sheer number of images it's likely pulled off the internet, and learned from. If the quantity was lessened it just wouldn't work as well* as it does this quickly.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

So, I just said "Gwarsh" to someone (like Disney's Goofy)...then I got to thinking, "What if that was a portmanteau of "GWAR" and "warsh" (as in, how an old timey southerner might say the word "wash"). this is what Midjourney thought of that idea
1673978896661.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

...but Goofy says "Gawrsh!" not "Gwarsh!"
So what does MJ think of that?

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

...but Goofy says "Gawrsh!" not "Gwarsh!"
So what does MJ think of that?

--Patrick
There are differing opinions on the internet about that :D

PatrThom

PatrThom

There are differing opinions on the internet about that :D
I would point out that the Internet also has differing opinions about whether the Holocaust actually happened, whether the Earth is round, and even about whether water is wet, etc.

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I would point out that the Internet also has differing opinions about whether the Holocaust actually happened, whether the Earth is round, and even about whether water is wet, etc.

--Patrick
I would submit that the spelling of a nonsense word uttered by a cartoon character probably doesn't really need to tread so close to Godwin's Law ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1674973977115.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1675044670269.png

I've been making a lot of this kind of macabre stuff...I wonder if I could sell it as prints, etc on Etsy.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Making some art of fairies dancing in the forest, when their faces start coming out a bit...skewed.
1675565909229.png

No problem, says I. I can clean that up. Sure thing.
1675565969342.png

Oh, I think she noticed me. That's...problematic.
1675566041603.png

Oh lawd, she comin'.
1675566420534.png

True story: Discord wouldn't ever show these messages as "complete" from MidJourney, so I couldn't delete them out of my chat room.
So I closed down Discord and restarted it. All the messages are gone....weeeeiiiird. But I was gonna delete them anyway.

PatrThom

PatrThom

This looks more like an excerpt where, for just one fleeting moment, you saw through the illusion that had been disguising vicious, carnivorous bees as innocent forest fairies.

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Coffee is Magical.png

I made these with Midjourney, though they took a lot of cleanup to fix fingers, etc.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I've definitely been focusing more on 'cute' these days
1676473764953.png

1676473798344.png

1676473854094.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

This one took marrying a couple images together, since AI is absolutely terrible about making any kind of flute or other long, straight instrument. I probably spent 3 hours in photoshop post-processing to get this one, but I am pretty happy with it.
1676736409405.png

These haven't had any post-render cleanup yet, but they will before I use them. St. Patrick's day, how it starts vs how it ends.
1676736520009.png
1676736531919.png

The 2nd pic has a lot of cleanup required...lot of weird AI rendering around the bottles, especially. But I am kind of proud that I was able to make 2 separate renderings that could ostensibly be the same girl.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Newest render after a bit of cleanup

1676932417958.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1677044812798.png

So, I've been spending a lot of time making digital art. So much so, I ran out of monthly usage halfway through February and had to upgrade. I've been posting it on a FB Page devoted to that purpose...when I think something's especially cool I share it elsewhere.

Anyway, I made this guy and posted to the gallery. A guy I've met at a few Irish music events (Catskills, O'Flaherty's etc) saw it and asked if they could use it for their band

Not sure what he's going to use it for, but it makes me feel all accomplished or something.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I ran out of monthly usage halfway through February and had to upgrade.
Well, if you're looking for a project...

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Far

Far

What in the Doc BrownXKoopa from the 90's live action Mario movies is going on with Eisenhower?!

PatrThom

PatrThom

Carter looks like how I imagine people will remember him a hundred years from now.
Teddy is rockin’ it.
Eisenhower is not. He looks like an X-Files villain.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

He's going to dip all of toontown, Eddie!

Far

Far

Ugh yes, that's who I was thinking Judge Doom, not Doc Brown.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Making some mermaids for my grand-daughter, because she likes mermaids. But "more realistic and not that disney shit" at the request of my ex-wife.

mermaid 1.png
mermaid 2c.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

She also likes elephants.
Me: Hey MidJourney--make me an elephant, with a golden crown, sitting on a throne.
Midjourney: I think what I heard was that you wanted a picture of Satan
1678334883025.png

Wtf?

PatrThom

PatrThom

Advertisers have apparently fully embraced AI art in place of licensing stock photos:

1678762868250.jpeg

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Ş̸̪͍͖̯͔͓͓̦͔͚́̈́͑̇̽̓͐̈̂͛̄̈̕̚͝ͅT̴̻̽Ǫ̷̨͉̹̘̝͂̎̇̌̊̆̈́̽̈́̃̅͝Ņ̴̢̧̤̜͍̺͇͚̫̮̫̳͔̪̊̋̄̄̌̑̕͝K̵̢̛̗̲͍̹̠͉̬̥͈̬̫̭̯̣̓̀̀̌͂̎̎̈́̌̉͘͝Ṣ̷̡̛͎̘̱̲̯̙̰̞͍̼̆̈́̏̐́̓͌͘͜

PatrThom

PatrThom

From that article:
1679242334673.png

Soon...

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

playing around with V5...so, I was trying to make cute girls fighting dragons. MidJourney AI is supposed to not make nudes or porn or the like. But I told it to use Boris Vallejo style because I like his fantasy work. Well, Boris Vallejo puts lots of titties in his art. So guess what I got?
1679409893270.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Somebody used Midjourney to make a Balenciaga commercial featuring the cast of Harry Potter.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Impressive.
Even though I have no clue what Balenciaga is.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Impressive.
Even though I have no clue what Balenciaga is.

—Patrick
It's a fashion brand from Spain.

PatrThom

PatrThom

It's a fashion brand from Spain.
I figured it was a fashion brand by the commercial, but was surprised I didn’t recognize the name…even though I used to live in Spain.

—Patrick

PatrThom

PatrThom

<buncha URLs>
What an unexpected grouping of external links.
Sure hope none of those pages has been hacked somehow.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Balenciaga

GasBandit

GasBandit

Breaking Balenciaga

GasBandit

GasBandit

Balenciaga Assemble!

PatrThom

PatrThom

Now do...Zoolander?

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Now do...Zoolander?

--Patrick
Seems kind of redundant, doesn't it?

@Li3n

@Li3n

OMG, that Red Skull:

chris

chris

Now do...Zoolander?

--Patrick
Wouldn't that break the Internet?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I am continually and pleasantly surprised by the better hands generated by v5 Midjourney. they're not all perfect, but most of them are much better now. I made this one while showing a friend how I tweak keywords and weighting to get me exactly the image I'm looking for.

1680716934093.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

Wouldn't that break the Internet?
Only one way to find out.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Boy, this guy is really all in on this Balenciaga meme

PatrThom

PatrThom

Boy, this guy is really all in on this Balenciaga meme
[Niklass] created the basic static images with Midjourney, evoking the Harry Potter actors and outfits through text prompts such as “male model, grotesque, balenciaga commercial.” Then he used ElevenLabs—a “voice-cloning” tool—to create models of the actors’ voices based on previously recorded audio. Finally, he fed the images into a service called D-ID, which is used to make “avatar videos”—subtly animated portraits, not so far off from those that appear in the newspapers of the Potter world.
--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

--Patrick
OMG, I really thought it'd take more effort than that...took a selfie and used those exact keywords...
1681171589040.png

I didn't use the voice AI or anything, I just used D-ID's generated voice, which sucks, but still...

The whole thing took me less than 10 minutes.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sometimes I think I might be missing out by refusing to pay the midjourney subscription fee.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

LOL!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Midjourney V5 does so much better with reference images than v4 did. Same selife, but the keywords were "steampunk with gun, male warrior"
1681176158566.png
1681176177014.png

And I didn't have to sprinkle a million little 'hinting' keywords into it to get it to make something halfway decent.

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

I transform real person dancing to animation using stable diffusion and multiControlNet

How much longer until we can auto-rotoscope? Five years? Three?

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Balenciagahammer 40k

evilmike

evilmike

craiyon_203152_muppets_h_r__giger.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Skyrim belongs to Balenciaga!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Soooo I ran some of my old game footage through Elevenlabs aaaaaaand this came out.

Attachments

GasBandit

GasBandit

It's almost scary.

Attachments

GasBandit

GasBandit

This is going to get me in trouble I can tell

Attachments

GasBandit

GasBandit

@Terrik

PatrThom

PatrThom

I can tell it's fake because his eyes are open and he's awake.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

I can tell it's fake because his eyes are open and he's awake.

--Patrick
And his mic is working.

GasBandit

GasBandit

*vomits in motion sickness*
I absolutely had to use this.

Attachments

GasBandit

GasBandit

Incidentally, all these clips were made with less than 90 seconds of training data.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

something about the posts in the NSFW forum made me want to make catgirls with guns. I dunno why
1682135609635.png
1682135626019.png
1682135792709.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Taking a brief break from posting NSFW AI art to post some SFW AI art

PatrThom

PatrThom

The blonde hair peeking out under the helmet is SO norrøn.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

I uh... think I might need to look into an alternative, yet convenient, hosting method.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I uh... think I might need to look into an alternative, yet convenient, hosting method.
Time to add another drive to the array?

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Time to add another drive to the array?

—Patrick
Oh no, it's easy enough to save that stuff to my own drive, but I don't locally do my own webhosting. I could put them on gasbanditry dot com, but how many of you even remember that the NSFW horde exists, much less how to get to it?

And with imgur now purging itself of NSFW content, I can't even build an album to update there. Gonna have to figure something else out.

PatrThom

PatrThom

how many of you even remember that the NSFW horde exists, much less how to get to it?
I assumed it was more that you didn’t want to leave a breadcrumb trail linking HF and GBDC.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

And with imgur now purging itself of NSFW content, I can't even build an album to update there. Gonna have to figure something else out.
I have found a halfway decent still-image hosting solution that is good enough to replace imgur for NSFW content to avoid spamming up the attachment library on HF to the tune of 125/day... it's at postimg.cc

Even has decent gallery functionality all for the better of sorting things, and can self-generate thumbnail BBcode for ease of posting. Not that this matters to anyone here particularly I guess, but since this is where I posted the gripe, it's where I'm posting the solution.

GasBandit

GasBandit

1682404587316.png

... I'll take it.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Midjourney gave me these, same prompt (without the 1.3)
1682404995995.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Midjourney gave me these, same prompt (without the 1.3)
View attachment 44964
Interesting. Last time I asked Midjourney to do that, it came up with this (though my prompt was simpler then)

1682406274549.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

1682406407580.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Obviously this one kinda dropped the ball on "full body view" but ehh, seems pretty good otherwise. Not sure whence the leather jacket, but we roll with it.

1682406566048.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Prompt: Tin whistler, 8k, detailed skin, (photorealistic:1.3)

I tried 4 times, but after the one with the towel, my courage failed me.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

He's got t-rex arms

GasBandit

GasBandit

He's got t-rex arms
It looks to me like he's adjusting the radio with his left hand (which is in the center of the front console) and his right hand is obscured by the throttle windguard.

PatrThom

PatrThom

his right hand is obscured by the throttle windguard.
His right hand is obviously holding down the stack of loose bologna slices that he plans to eat later.

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1682430371753.png

(assuming the parenthetical values are weights..I again gave no weighting to this one)

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Prompt: Tin whistler, 8k, detailed skin, (photorealistic:1.3)

I tried 4 times, but after the one with the towel, my courage failed me.
No AI seems to know what a "tin whistler" is...Midjourney evidently thinks it's a grizzled old man from the 1800's.

GasBandit

GasBandit

(assuming the parenthetical values are weights..I again gave no weighting to this one)
They are. I don't know to what degree, however. The tips for the engine I'm using say it prioritizes the earlier parts of the prompt, and parentheticals add weight, either like (this is a 20% boost to prompt weight:1.2), or (This Boosts Weight), ((This boosts more)), (((This boosts even more)))... I've never seen anybody use 4 nested parentheticals and it doesn't say anywhere how MUCH weight is added by ones without multipliers/nesting.... so I usually use multipliers so I can fine tune. For example, in making posts for the NSFW version of this thread, I've found the practical limit for "incredibly huge breasts" to be about 1.65. Around the 1.7 mark it starts just adding more pairs of breasts instead of increasing size. :confused: Though I'm sure someone's into that!

PatrThom

PatrThom

t starts just adding more pairs of breasts instead of increasing size. :confused: Though I'm sure someone's into that!
NGL, the train wrecks in that thread are often more interesting than the “good” results.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

NGL, the train wrecks in that thread are often more interesting than the “good” results.

—Patrick
"The one thing people love more than a hero is to see him fall!" - Norman Osborne

PatrThom

PatrThom

"The one thing people love more than a hero is to see him fall!" - Norman Osborne
3y2f7q.gif

--Patrick

PatrThom

PatrThom

Pizza Hug Spot

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

This one wasn't NSFW enough for the NSFW thread I have going...

1682773739169.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Been D&D gaming a couple months now with a group of friends-of-friends. It's a higher-level game, and I've found myself in control of a rogues guild in a small town. In the process of fleshing out the guild, I decided to make AI portraits of all of the higher-level members.
Kimby Wisewater.png Angelo.png Ansica Swifteyes.png Caulder Hughes.png Edwaen Ironhand.png fever.png Grenwyn Tibbletobble.png Tyson.pngUrozar.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

Lost all my content writing contracts [because of ChatGPT]. Feeling hopeless as an author. (link to reddit post)
Everyone saying the government will pass UBI. Lol. They can't even handle providing all people with basic Healthcare or giving women a few guaranteed weeks off work (at a bare minimum) after exploding a baby out of their body.
Strangely enough, this has me wondering less about what will happen to professional, "skilled" writers, and more how it will affect the creation of fan fiction.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

Ha! Was just coming here to post this.
So lifelike.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Girlfriend "Would you still love me if I was a worm?"

AI:
1683636026102.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Back when I had the covers for my books made, I had a hard time conveying my vision to artists of exactly the size and general look of Berry, the little forest imp. Media has really converged on what "imps" "fairies" "gnomes" and the like should look like.

In my mind was a little mouse-sized creature that was brown and looked twig-like or wood-like so it could have good camouflage in a forest. And while the artists at the time struggled to get it exactly right, AI has done a pretty good job of it.

1683758716696.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

A brown gremlin with a toadstool growing out of his back.

PatrThom

PatrThom

"angry, freeze-dried Yoda."

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

you guys sure do know how to lift a fella up ;)

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

The image I *wanted* to go with had the imp and the mushroom stalk more differentiated in color. But Midjourney took a big ol' shit yesterday and I lost half the stuff I generated that day. Even midjourney.com is missing them, and it's supposed to have a record of all of your creations. I had to fish this out of my browser cache.

forest imp small b.jpg

Far

Far

Media has really converged on what "imps" "fairies" "gnomes" and the like should look like.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1683874672370.png
amazon cover.jpg

GasBandit

GasBandit

From one of my AI gen support discords -

1683989631645.png

Oh honey... that is not an early 2000s meme. That is an early 2010s meme. Early 2000s memes look like this.

1683990063475.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

that is not an early 2000s meme. That is an early 2010s meme.
Just wait. In 50 years, 2010 will be considered "the early 2000's."

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Every so often I DO create something SFW.... mostly.

1684383476809.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

1684544828456.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I told the AI to make a crocodile. It decided all it's own to make that crocodile biting a boat in half that had an anime girl in it lol

1684712539967.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

I told the AI to make a crocodile. It decided all it's own to make that crocodile biting a boat in half that had an anime girl in it lol

View attachment 45179
Mine got kinda derpy.

1684713908807.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I've been making "hand drawn style" african wild animals lately...this is what Midjourney thought a rhinoceros was...
And it wasn't even a weird prompt: " a rhinoscerous side view, dirt background --niji 5 --ar 2:3"
1684716489367.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

I wonder if it is because the prompt was misspelled?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I wonder if it is because the prompt was misspelled?
lol, maybe...I hadn't even noticed

GasBandit

GasBandit

I asked for a Drew Struzan movie poster, and it gave me....

1684892099823.png

"How many of that guy are YOU guys seeing?"

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

“640KK should be enough for anyone.”

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Trying to find the limitations of the engine...

1684961696932.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

Some other dude on an AI discord I'm in:

1685334472869.png

My reply:

1685334429208.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Never thought to try song lyrics as a prompt...huh. Everybody Hurts by REM

1685370171210.png

Poker Face, Lady Gaga
1685371136440.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I'm in a pissy mood and my mind is in a dark place. Using AI art and my state of mind to make social commentary.

1685476619372.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

You’re…not exactly wrong, though.

—Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

So, I was using a 3rd party site to make my AI art into canvases for sticking on my walls. Turns out Walmart Photo does the same thing, but cheaper. Woot! The craft room is just about all done.

1685813517484.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

EVIL TELETUBBIES

1685843739431.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

1685843895458.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

Uh, you might want to make sure nobody's behind you for this one. It's not NSFW, but it kinda looks like it should be.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Uh, you might want to make sure nobody's behind you for this one. It's not NSFW, but it kinda looks like it should be.
There was that cursed rabbit stew one, too.
Lemme see if I can find it...ah here we go:
bunnybroth.jpg
EDIT: Also -2pts to Jakob for not calling them “skin-o’-man rolls.”
--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

Some, uh, not-so-subtle “The Corps is your friend. Trust the Corps”-type tampering going on in there.

—Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Midjourney may suck at hands. But it's pretty good at cats.

1687596799197.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

Drinking exacerbates anatidaphobia. HONK!

—Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

cat kaiju
1688395812953.png

1688395824823.png

1688395842676.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

So, I got a wild hair to see if MidJourney knew what a Kerbal was, and it did! Kerbals playing baseball on the Mun.
I feel like the fact that one kerbal has the baseball bat tied to his head and is holding the glove totally wrong is just par for the course when it comes to Kerbals. :)

1688795507538.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

20230708_131051.jpg

Final prints for the office wall came today.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Just a lich doing lich things for his TikTok followers

1688862082638.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

This is my Conan Exiles character
1689205893982.png

And this is the result of me running his description through Onlyfakes - anime and photorealistic versions

1689205923938.png
1689206210534.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

making nightmare fuel today
1689608923595.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Went out killing wasps and their nest on my front porch yesterday. A friend of mine thought my description of calling it "wasp hunting" was funny. So I made some AI art to commemorate

1690051963550.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Went out killing wasps and their nest on my front porch yesterday. A friend of mine thought my description of calling it "wasp hunting" was funny. So I made some AI art to commemorate

View attachment 45616
One man's Wasp Hunting is another man's POLLEN APOCALYPSE

PatrThom

PatrThom

That is entirely unrealistic.
Those are clearly hornets.

—Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1690097544141.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

making some celtic knotwork dragons
1690676488966.png
1690676505863.png

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

... I'm not really feeling that I'm creating anything, but discovering based on nobs and dials I twist and turn. My text input is only vaguely there sometimes. I've also discovered that adding a random number to the text input has a significant impact on the output that you can use to tweak the output images. It's very interesting, but more like dialing in to see a picture of a subject in a different universe (in an infinite number of possible universe, why not have this happen?) than it is creating anything of my own.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Not mine, but hilarious. Taking one for the Instagram
1690842227517.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

... I'm not really feeling that I'm creating anything, but discovering based on nobs and dials I twist and turn. My text input is only vaguely there sometimes. I've also discovered that adding a random number to the text input has a significant impact on the output that you can use to tweak the output images. It's very interesting, but more like dialing in to see a picture of a subject in a different universe (in an infinite number of possible universe, why not have this happen?) than it is creating anything of my own.
I definitely wouldn't call myself an AI "artist". But I do enjoy working hard to bring the vision in my head to life as imagery. The stuff I'm able to produce is liable to be unique to me, my vision, and my keywords, so I feel like I'm creating 'something'...but I don't know that it has the same cachet as someone who paints, sculpts, or otherwise has had to spend great amounts of time, effort and talent to hone their craft.

On the other hand, I feel like I probably work a lot harder than some 'artists' who just randomly splash paint on a canvas and call it art.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I definitely wouldn't call myself an AI "artist". But I do enjoy working hard to bring the vision in my head to life as imagery. The stuff I'm able to produce is liable to be unique to me, my vision, and my keywords, so I feel like I'm creating 'something'...but I don't know that it has the same cachet as someone who paints, sculpts, or otherwise has had to spend great amounts of time, effort and talent to hone their craft.

On the other hand, I feel like I probably work a lot harder than some 'artists' who just randomly splash paint on a canvas and call it art.
Nothing here to disagree with.
I have been spending hours and hours just tweaking dials and nobs and changing input here and there, and have been enjoying the hell out of it.

But I don't think I'm creating anything. Like I said, I think I'm just giving a general idea of what I want to see, and the computer is finding some version of reality that "might" be similiar.
Some of my best outputs, "creations", or discoveries, whatever you call them, are so far off the mark from my input text but so genuinely good that my draw drops and I'm in shock.

but am I creating, or just finding.... I feel like just finding. When I get to it I'll show some examples and reasons.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I have been spending hours and hours just tweaking dials and nobs and changing input here and there, and have been enjoying the hell out of it.
[...]
Some of my best outputs, "creations", or discoveries, whatever you call them, are so far off the mark from my input text but so genuinely good that my draw drops and I'm in shock.
I have had a similar experience when tweaking the controls on an analog synthesizer. "I have no idea what I'm doing, but when I turn this knob like that...oh yeah, that's some money, right there."

--Patrick

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

I have had a similar experience when tweaking the controls on an analog synthesizer. "I have no idea what I'm doing, but when I turn this knob like that...oh yeah, that's some money, right there."

--Patrick
Exactly like that.

it's so weird. I'm not in control, I'm just finding what's there.

GasBandit

GasBandit

The prompt was "Adepta Sororitas."
I did not prompt for "redhead."
I have never seen art, not even fan art, that depicted any Sister of Battle as red-haired.
I think Onlyfakes just knows what I like and gives it to me.

1691109054641.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

Forget porn, THIS is what AI is supposed to be used for.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Inspired by an AI art FB group I'm on--using AI art to bring your nightmares to life. This one took some zooming out, panning and region-variation in midjourney to get...

When I was like 5 or 6, I had a dream I was playing on the roof of my house. I saw a nickel on the roof, and when I saw it, the face on the nickel saw me. It flipped up on its side, rolled toward me, and grew as it did so until it was as large as I was. When it got next to me it started laughing cruelly at me, and made me cry.

Kids are weird.

1695159879353.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I'm kind of bummed that Bing image creator is doing a better job with some prompts than Midjourney. " japanese girl child dressed in the style of feudal japan with an octopus on her head"

Bing vs MJ
1696107296468.jpeg
1696107328373.jpeg

No matter what I tried with MJ, I couldn't get an octopus with a face/head. Bing provided me several examples with an actual octopus as well as a stuffed toy (shown)

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'm kind of bummed that Bing image creator is doing a better job with some prompts than Midjourney. " japanese girl child dressed in the style of feudal japan with an octopus on her head"

Bing vs MJ
View attachment 46155 View attachment 46156
No matter what I tried with MJ, I couldn't get an octopus with a face/head. Bing provided me several examples with an actual octopus as well as a stuffed toy (shown)
And bing also got the fingers right!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Squint at it.

1696310032178.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

Squinting at it makes it blurry, but not blurry enough to make out the words.

—Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Squinting at it makes it blurry, but not blurry enough to make out the words.

—Patrick
Then try shrinking it a lot with your browser zoom.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'm not seeing anything either no matter how much (or how little) I shrink it.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'm not seeing anything either no matter how much (or how little) I shrink it.
1696342498460.png

Now look at the top of this page.

I admit it is subtle.

MindDetective

MindDetective

I don't speak elvish

PatrThom

PatrThom

Then try shrinking it a lot with your browser zoom.
"HJL I dry hulk?"

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

... clearly I need to retool this. Or not use the "Halforums Logo" font.

evilmike

evilmike

... clearly I need to retool this. Or not use the "Halforums Logo" font.
Does this help?
dfurr in the city.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

You have something on your glasses.

--Patrick

bhamv3

bhamv3

You know what I originally thought it was?

gain.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1696388867954.jpeg

Excerpt from Revelations 10 in Bing.

As for GB's post, I assume it was supposed to say "Halforums" somewhere, but I'll be fucked if I can see it.

GasBandit

GasBandit

1696394993963.png

PatrThom

PatrThom

Are you sure it’s safe to post something like that RIGHT after @Tinwhistler?

—Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Are you sure it’s safe to post something like that RIGHT after @Tinwhistler?

—Patrick
4 dogs of the apocalypse?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I assume this is supposed to say send nudes, but the only way I can see it is if I magic eye it and then it looks like NO NUDES

MindDetective

MindDetective

S NO
NIIDFS

GasBandit

GasBandit

Hold your phone further away, you freaking boomers.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Hold your phone further away, you freaking boomers.
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!

GasBandit

GasBandit

KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE!
This conversation is reminiscent of how 15 years ago teens were getting 15khz sine waves for ringtones because the boomer teachers that hated cell phones couldn't hear the frequency.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Actually this conversation is reminiscent of those “find the hidden number” colorblindness tests.

—Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

This conversation is reminiscent of how 15 years ago teens were getting 15khz sine waves for ringtones because the boomer teachers that hated cell phones couldn't hear the frequency.
I'm gonna send this pic to a 21 year old I know, and see if they can spot it...
Nevermind. I pasted it to them in Telegram, and I instantly saw it in the thumbnail and now I can't unsee it.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1696449114931.png

but, yeah, some of those letters are very smeared. Maybe make it a *little* less subtle next time ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

View attachment 46191

but, yeah, some of those letters are very smeared. Maybe make it a *little* less subtle next time ;)
Trying to actually use the Durrface as the o also probably worked against me.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Trying to actually use the Durrface as the o also probably worked against me.
@evilmike pointing out the durr face didn't help me at all at the time, etiher :)

GasBandit

GasBandit

Here we go, this one came out better I think

1696469677960.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Here we go, this one came out better I think

View attachment 46193
interestingly, it's even more obvious to me when it's in motion (a la scrolling past it)

bhamv3

bhamv3

interestingly, it's even more obvious to me when it's in motion (a la scrolling past it)
Indeed, if I stare at the motionless picture I basically can't see it, but if I rapidly roll my mouse wheel up and down so the picture is scrolling quickly, it pops out very obviously.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Welp, I've peaked.

1696474349304.png

MindDetective

MindDetective

It's all downhill from here, forever trying to capture this high.

GasBandit

GasBandit

It's all downhill from here, forever trying to capture this high.

evilmike

evilmike

What does this one spell out? I don't see it.

PatrThom

PatrThom

This just in:

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Kaiju at the hair salon
1696638905519.jpeg
1696639130715.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

1696642231353.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I loathe saying it, but I'm liking Bing a lot better than Midjourney these days...
This little piggy went to market...
1696877427971.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

I like how the hottest new trend in AI art is the revival of classical art techniques from as far back as hundreds of years ago.

—Patrick

@Li3n

@Li3n

You know, i assumed squinting would lead to being let down in some way... boy, was i wrong...

GasBandit

GasBandit

@Li3n

@Li3n

Speaking of not being let down:

GasBandit

GasBandit

PatrThom

PatrThom

I call BS.
The 512k was only available in B&W.
Atari 800XL, though…

—Patrick

bhamv3

bhamv3

So I decided to try Bing's image creator. I gave it the prompt "An asari from Mass Effect delivering a pizza" and OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK

1698119170000.jpeg

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

4bhamv.jpg

bhamv3

bhamv3

Why is the woman in the top right saying "run away"?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Why is the woman in the top right saying "run away"?
Is that what that says? Does she look like someone you might have worked with before? :D

(honestly, I was just gonna make the girls. But the AI put in what I assume is some fake-hanzi gibberish, and when I put my phone up with google translate, it for the briefest moment translated it as "flee" which I thought was hilarious. But I couldn't force it to recreate the moment, so I got the real symbols for it from google translate and photoshopped it in there..the original script was...
1698124701246.png

)

But beyond all that...look at their freaking hands! bing is killing it over MJ.

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

bing is killing it over MJ.
Aside from the fact that image generation is EXCRUCIATINGLY SLOW.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Aside from the fact that image generation is EXCRUCIATINGLY SLOW.
I dunno..i've been getting these in seconds except when the system's at peak
But I had like 100 *boosts*..no telling what it's like when they run out.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I dunno..i've been getting these in seconds except when the system's at peak
But I had like 100 *boosts*..no telling what it's like when they run out.
I've got boosts and my first gen is still going after almost an hour. There are multiple complaints in various places of generations taking more than 3 hours, and sometimes more than 24.

Quite a change from OnlyFakes, where I'm used to finishing in 10-15 seconds, 45 if it's at peak times.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I've got boosts and my first gen is still going after almost an hour. There are multiple complaints in various places of generations taking more than 3 hours, and sometimes more than 24.

Quite a change from OnlyFakes, where I'm used to finishing in 10-15 seconds, 45 if it's at peak times.
14 seconds..."An ewok staring impatiently at a computer screen"
1698169845087.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

Oh, I think I found the problem

1698170154908.png

1698170331142.png

GasBandit

GasBandit

And I specified a commissar, not a space marine >_<

1698170705006.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I've gotten that error a couple times on innocent prompts. I just re-genned with the same prompt. I read it as "we accidentally created smut, and aren't going to show it to you" when really it should just try another regen itself

GasBandit

GasBandit

I've gotten that error a couple times on innocent prompts. I just re-genned with the same prompt. I read it as "we accidentally created smut, and aren't going to show it to you" when really it should just try another regen itself
Just show me the smut. It's what I really want, anyway.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Just show me the smut. It's what I really want, anyway.
Gotta give it time for the handkerchief flutterers to convert or die off. In my teen years Warrant's "Cherry Pie" was considered the height of moral depravity. Now when I watch it, I'm like "meh..i've seen worse on kids' television"

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I too thought I would try my hand at warhammer 40K and adorable girls...
1698274928833.jpeg

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

seen on facebook..hilarious!
1698863649228.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I was talking to a friend about 4chan, and she described it as "fedoras on fedoras" and I said "it's fedoras all the way down" which led me to making this masterpiece of AI art.
1698872080852.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

OMG, Bing does words! The prompt was "AI having regrets"..that's all I put in. What I got?
1699220441964.jpeg

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

1699563996195.png

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Man...AI sure does like adding extra fingers...

1700003088722.jpeg

PatrThom

PatrThom

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

Me: That picture looks AI Generated.

GF: Why do you say that?

Me: Well, you can see how her hairstyle abruptly changes texture here, and it can't quite decide where her hair begins and the headscarf ends, and... (etc)

GF: How do you know so much about AI generated images?

Me: Oh, I've used AI to generate over 1800 pictures, myself.

GF: Of what?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Epilogue: She's now seen the ground-level entry of the House of Filth, and she's still my girlfriend, so that's a win :D

PatrThom

PatrThom

GF: Of what?
GB: "Advertising."

--Patrick

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Epilogue: She's now seen the ground-level entry of the House of Filth, and she's still my girlfriend, so that's a win :D
I was casually seeing a girl one time--not quite "girlfriend" level. Just kind "early stages dating" level. And I couldn't see her one weekend because I was at a kink event. I was unspecific as to the event I was going to, but she bugged me about it for like 2-3 weeks afterwards trying to get details. So, I showed her some pictures of my handiwork. It did not go as swimmingly as your story :rofl:

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

GasBandit

chris

chris

God, that face at the end.

Are we sure this isn't a cigarette ad?

Far

Far