Getting fewer scam emails today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had 700 put into my spam folder in the last three days. Nope. No difference.

C

Chibibar

oh man... I was hoping some Nigerian princess need me to help move some cash since women aren't allow to have property. (Yea I got one of those not long ago)

My brother worked in an office where most of his employees were Nigerian, Americans from Africa, not African Americans. Well they had a computer security meeting warning about the Nigerian Scams... :facepalm: It did not end well for the security expert.

Why does it have to be called the Nigerian Scam?

Because it is a scam out of Nigeria.

That's racist!

No, it is where these scams come from... /rinse and repeat.

C

Chibibar

sixpackshaker said:
My brother worked in an office where most of his employees were Nigerian, Americans from Africa, not African Americans. Well they had a computer security meeting warning about the Nigerian Scams... :facepalm: It did not end well for the security expert.

Why does it have to be called the Nigerian Scam?

Because it is a scam out of Nigeria.

That's racist!

No, it is where these scams come from... /rinse and repeat.
heh.. It even states the country IN the email ;)

ZenMonkey said:
I'm sorry, but I just got so smurfing fed up.

They'll never catch me.
I was wondering why you ordered the cane with the undersea cable cutting accessory. Seemed like a rather unnecessary purchase at the time.

-Adam

It always seems unnecessary. Until that one day when you're everyone's hero...

S

Scarlet Varlet

For me they have moved on to my mobile phone.

-Mexican Lottery
-Some mysterious craphead in Las Vegas can't decide what they're selling on a cell phone (number probably spoofed)
-Same ploy from somewhere in Massachussetts

I'm wondering if the cell phone companies are selling lists of users with unlimited texting, specifically for text advertising.

-Adam

Chibibar said:
oh man... I was hoping some Nigerian princess need me to help move some cash since women aren't allow to have property. (Yea I got one of those not long ago)
You should reply and tell her it's her fault, she should have been born a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.