Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

"Whip it" is a King of Fighters character. I'm blanking on the name, Allen will probably get it though.
Whip.

The sprites for one of her specials was actually my signature for a bit :awesome:[/QUOTE]

I only recognized her because a friend who introduced me to the KoF games used her a lot and would soundly trounce me. D:

I use her in 2002 and XI. Holding out for her in XIV

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Oh, and I think Silver Wings and swords is Erza from Fairy Tail

I miss playing them back in art school. Had a guy who'd bring in his XBox, Dreamcast and sometimes PS2 and we'd play all kinds of fighters. KoF, Soul Calibur 2, Marvel vs Capcom 2...it was a grand old time. I miss playing them, I've gotten so bad. I'd even be happy with the 360 playing Capcom SNK 2. D:

If you're willing to forward ports, you can play some games online using GGPO. The Marvel vs Capcom room is full of drama and the Xmen vs Street Fighter room gets a lot of people who use macros, but it's a decent way to play fighting games online in a mostly lagless environment.

figmentPez

Staff member
Unidentified Cosplay 13 of 13

Yellow Stripe - identified by AshburnerX as Molly from Oban Star Racers.

Spider Web Robe

Black Wings - identified by AshburnerX as Rozalin from Disgaea 2.

Red Flower Hat - LittleKagsin thinks this might be a red version of Ciel Phantomhive's pink dress, but isn't sure.

Tin Woodsgirl

Reminicent of Aeris

Pink Bat - identified by Allen, who is Quiet, as Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim (damn, I really have to read those books now.)

Cajungal

Staff member
I think that the Four Seasons are the Princess versions of Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus.

Man, I'm really giving myself away here as a former huge fan of the Sailor Moon manga.

figmentPez

Staff member
Thanks for all the help. I'll try and update the posts with identifications (and credit) tomorrow. Today was a rough day.

I'm not positive, but "Scarred Swordsman" might be mitsurugi from Soulcalibur.
Yes

I think this is Yun Seong from Soul Calibur[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. More likely, it is Gan Ning from Dynasty Warriors.[/QUOTE]

*slow clap* next time....

That first thingie looks like an avatar Phil had once.
I might switch back to that. this avatar is supposed to do the peanut butter jelly time dance but it was too big.

imagine if this was awesome. That's what my avatar is from.

Silver wings and swords is definitely Erza Scarlett from Fairy Tail.
(I know Allen said it, I'm just confirming)

Oh my goondess, I know who she is!! That's Traci Hines! She's awesome! She's cosplayed lots of Disney Princesses and Alice in Wonderland characters, among a few others. =^^= By the way, most awesome thing ever, that's her real hair, not a wig.

Heyyyy you like Sailor moon?! We should talk manga sometime, Officer. :p
Sailor Moon was one of my first (knowing) exposures to anime as a genre... I had seen Voltron and Mysterious Cities of Gold, but not realized from whence they came. Feel free to discuss whatever you'd like in this regards, Mamzelle

Man, I like the riddler in his simple green suit. That's probably one of my favorite villain costumes to me, even more than the joker which is admittedly similar. I really hope they use him in the 3rd batman film.

figmentPez

Staff member
Oh, and speaking of Tallest Silver. She's a California Girl:

(warning: Katy Perry musc. It's worth it to watch a curvy redhead dancing around in assorted costumes, IMO.)

S

Sin_Omnis

Black Bat - identified by AshburnerX as a Heartless Shadow Copy of Sora from Kingdom Hearts.
Sorry if I appear to be some correction Nazi but that's actually Roxas.

Notice the clothing and the club? And since there never was a Shadow Roxas in Kingdom Hearts, it's more of a fan creation.