Votes: 10 32.3%
  • I was until I saw this thread

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Silvanesti

I had to come into work incredibly early to do updates. So no. Fuck the morning.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Awesome morning. This is the only day this week that I didn't have to work.

Yay for one-day weekends :eek:rly:

Q

Qonas

Go Bills!!! Rack up those points against Miami's defense, which in no way will help me in fantasy!!

:paranoid:

I woke up at 4:30 am to sit on the toilet on and off about 8 times for an hour and a half, still slightly drunk and my insides churning.

So no, not really.

ElJuski

Staff member
Woke up hungover as balls. But...I underestimated my load of work that has to get done, so I'm just kinda straight chillen, babes. Maybe get ahead on my reading, maybe do some more prep for tomorrow's lesson, maybe gettin stoked for some straight chillin with the galpal

W

Wasabi Poptart

I can't complain. It hasn't been spectacular, but nothing awful has happened. Just a plain ol' Sunday. Though, my daughter has finally started napping in her crib instead of being held by one of us. I've been able to get a few things done that normally I wouldn't.

Cajungal

Staff member
I had kind of a disappointing Saturday, so I woke up sad. :( But today's been nice. So while I did not have a good morning, I had a nice afternoon. Caught up with some friends.

K

Kitty Sinatra

I just realized there's comedy gold to be mined from this thread's title. It would involve something like making another poll titled "Good Morning Wood Time." If I could think of any good pole options I'd make the post right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.