Export thread

Good news, everyone!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I don't have cancer, it's just a hernia that I need surgery to fix (but it's not that big of a deal) and I'm out of a job. The Dr (he's awesome) said when I get a new job don't tell them and then go to him so he can schedule the surgery lol

Dave

Dave

Well that's good that it's not cancer, bad that you have to have surgery, bad that you have no job and good that your doctor is awesome.

So...tie?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Also my doctor is an old guy and he got to feel up my nuts.. is that win or fail?

Dave

Dave

Did you finish?

Cajungal

Cajungal

:laugh: Glad it's not too serious. Hope surgery goes ok.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Chibibar

Well.. It is good for the doctor and not having cancer, but bad not having job and need surgery..... feeling up? if you finish good, if not, that sucks.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

It's not nearly as bad as Weird Al puts it as mine hasn't twisted, it's just sensitive to the touch. Something about some blood vessels that go through a small hole to get to the boys and the hole can dilate. inherited, so basically fuck you dad

GasBandit

GasBandit

I don't have cancer lol
!

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

For some reason, I am scared of getting a hernia or kidney stones. They just sound awful.

Lift with your knees!!

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

congrats on the not-having-cancer thing. You must be incredibly relieved!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Congrats, Crimmy. I'll have to wait until Monday to hear if I've got anything seriously wrong downstairs.

Already got my family jewels felt up, now they're gonna sonar my nuts.