[Funny] Goodbye I Hate You Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye everyone, I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. But I guess in the several months I have been gone this community has gone to shyte. I am uninterested in talking to people who are only interested in being rude. If I were a hacker, I swear to Goddess you people and your stupid forum would be down tonight and never come back. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there.

Dave

Staff member
Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. Negative commenters, in my opinion, are so wrapped up in their own lives and desires/needs that any idea, or posset that doesn't comply to those needs is an actual affront to them. If people don't want to see what I had to say, maybe they should consider kindness. It is probably best for everyone if I just leave, because I can hardly get a sentence out without offending somebody. I also think you should look at yourselves and realize how hypersensitive you are to everything. On second thought-FUCK OFF and HAVE A NICE DAY.Have fun on your little power trip,bring me back a T-Shirt will ya?

Goodbye everyone, Is this really a community about loving dogs, or a concentration camp hidden behind a CUT. What planet do you live in-Planet Nazi? I feel that alot of you miss the point of this community. To me you seem like a snob and I am leaving this community. I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. Go fuck yourself, you stupid ignorant bitch. Why don't you read the laws and amendments to see that absolutely nothing changed before you bitch about how horrible the amendment was. i hope you fall off your soap box someday and bust your ass. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there.

The high school thing seems to be pretty common.

Also, I feel like one of our posters yelling at me now:

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. I am soooo outta here. I left highschool a long time ago i don't need to be back there.[DOUBLEPOST=1363298165][/DOUBLEPOST]Except I didn't falsely accuse myself of personally attacking... me.

Goodbye everyone, Awesome I am awesome! Fuck you Sauna Pants are funny! I fire arrows at the tops of your heads and make castanets out of your testicles!

Tress Well I hope you find that kinship elsewhere. I'm sure if you ask around you can find a hacker to help with that. Sorry highschool sucked for you. I wouldn't want to be around a community that reminds me of a painful time in life either

Dave Yeah people suck at times. Think about all the people you don't offend with your posts ;) I will self reflect on that. Thanks for the advice. If I find a nice enough shirt it will be coming your way!

Just Me I thought that dog site was just to try and bring people in? I didn't even know it was still around. Sorry you got fooled. Some people are above others. Last week while snowboarding I was above nearly everyone. Now that I'm back close to sealevel its a different story. As long as I'm at least a little bit special then Im happy :D Ok I will research the topic. Oh that sounds painful. Sorry you also did not like highschool. Hugs

Gusto I think you have this place confused with someplace else. I don't think anyone here mutilated children nor crossbred hagfish and babboon vomit. I'm sorry for assuming. :( I saw you posting in that video game thread and well there are those stereotypes. I will try to get to know the real you from now on. Wow we should have an anti high school something. A lot of frustration over it.

HCGLNS I think Sauna Pants are funny. Those people look so ridcioulous in them XD I would enjoy if you didn't do that arrow firing and making castanets out of my testicles. Thanks

I don't think I can take this splintering of our community anymore

Goodbye everyone, I'm going to leave this community because of you. Right now. Its sickening, to say the least. I know I am not alone here in this feeling. I know others who have left over the same thing. I know others will continue to leave over the same thing. Be happy with your commuinty of bitches, since you are the queen of them. Dumb fucks. But I've got to be frank, within the past year, this community has really gone down the dump shoot.

Goodbye everyone, I am appalled by the people in this community. I see nothing but snobbish, holier than thou jerks. I feel that a lot of you miss the point of this community. I am furious with the rage of a million exploding stars. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just wasting my time. If people don't want to see what I had to say, maybe they should consider kindness. Everyone is a bunch of self felating fuckmouths. To the rest, enjoy your illusions of moral and intellectual superiority. I'd rather waste my time in groups where people actually talk topics. But I've got to be frank, within the past year, this community has really gone down the dump shoot. I don't think much of your community and I wont be back. I'm more of an activist for dogs than a show off. Good luck to you.That's all. Eat shit forever.

Goodbye everyone, I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. that was a disgusting waste of my inbox. I'm dumping this group and you stupid fucks. I don't think much of your community and I wont be back. I'm more of an activist for dogs than a show off. Good luck to you.That's all.

Cajungal

Staff member
Do you realize that someone could come in here and leave the forum and we probably wouldn't realize it for the first few days/weeks?

Zappit

Staff member
I just came to this thread and got an ad for Ask a Rabbi. There's an Exodus joke here, I just know it!

Goodbye everyone, Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and fuck off. this community would be much better if you didn't jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. Fuck you guys it's funny!

Goodbye everyone, Since there has been discussion regarding whether or not my posts to this community are relevant, I have decided to no longer post here. I don't like the way things are ran here, and it seems that some people feel they're above others. You're not that special, you're really just like everyone else. maybe you should pull your head out of your ass and fuck off. this community would be much better if you didn't jump down every persons throat on almost every damn post. Fuck you guys it's funny!
This one sounds way too coherent and topical. You sure you used the website? :p

Goodbye everyone, I no longer feel welcome here, or that kinship I was searching for. You're all mean bitches. Your soil reaps of evilness. It is probably best for everyone if I just leave, because I can hardly get a sentence out without offending somebody. I also think you should look at yourselves and realize how hypersensitive you are to everything. I don't think much of your community and I won't be back. I'm more of an activist for doomweasels than a show off. Good luck to you.That's all.

Goodbye everyone, I can't honestly believe that you all can be so cruel. What you've said to me is terrible. Well I tried pleasing everyone and it's just waisting my time. No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. I don't think much of your community and I wont be back. I'm more of an activist for dogs than a show off. Good luck to you.That's all.

Goodbye everyone, I am appalled by the people in this community. I see nothing but snobbish, holier than thou jerks. I THOUGHT THIS COMMUNITY WAS FULL OF LOVE BUT I SEE THEY ARE FULL OF HATERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST COMMENT, JUST TO INSULT A FELLOW MEMBER. I don't have to time to read all of this crap. I tried, I 'failed' so fuck you all. FLOUNCING my ass off the juvenile live journal bullshit. Dumb fucks. Not looking for sympathy or anything either. Just pointing something out before I take my leave of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.