Great Dad or Greatest Dad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
The last thing I want is to be is bigoted or homophobic or to stereotype someone in any way. I'm just saying you talk like a homo.
The last thing I want is to be is bigoted or homophobic or to stereotype someone in any way. I'm just saying you talk like a homo.
Fuck you.[/QUOTE]

I bet you would like to :p[/QUOTE]

The great things about having such obvious, unrepentant, unsophisticated trolls around here is it makes me look less outrageous by comparison. The down side is I feel like somebody else is hogging all the acrimony.
what the fuck is wrong with you people[/QUOTE]

[Wonder Years VO]

And that was about the time my head exploded.

[/Wonder Years VO]

I humbly request that everyone scrub from their minds any and all association between my post and HomoNinja's.

I mean, really, I can make fun of any number of Kissingher's character flaws before touching on the homosexuality.

S

Steven Soderburgin

I humbly request that everyone scrub from their minds any and all association between my post and HomoNinja's.

I mean, really, I can make fun of any number of Kissingher's character flaws before touching on the homosexuality.
I am seriously floored by this shit.

I guess congratulations on stepping up your trolling and finally finding a way to get under my skin.

Dave

Staff member
What is the shit of fuck?

This thread is like a sine wave. The highs are high and the lows are very low. Somewhere in the middle is sanity.

But you didn't. You just went right to calling him a homo.

So basically there are a great number of things you can make fun of kissinger for, but fuck it, we only live once, let's go with the most bigoted one.

S

Steven Soderburgin

I guess congratulations on stepping up your trolling and finally finding a way to get under my skin.
I mean, it's just too bad that you had to resort to bigotry in order to do it, but way to stick with it until the end, there.

Dave

Staff member
If mods don't I probably will.

What gets me is that we have gays, straights, everything. But once Kissinger feels comfortable enough to express himself he gets attacked for it? Bullshit. Fucking bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.