Guys, wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sun has to be rising somewhere. The graveyard shift is over. Bring some life back to these boards and entertain me until I fall asleep on my couch.

I just finished 8 and a half hours of work---and working still! These lesson plans won't write themselves. Today marks my 40th lesson plan written---and that's terrible.

Looks like I am relatively late to the party. I've been up for about an hour. I'm just finishing up breakfast and getting ready to go out on a bike ride.

I've been up since 6am Hawaii time. Which means I'm still drinking coffee and haven't had breakfast yet. No one else in the house is awake so I have to work on my math homework/test reviews since my final is this week. Who the hell assigns two lengthy test reviews right before a final!?!

People who can. Let's face it, teachers and professors don't really communicate with each other when setting up exam dates.
Well, the university does that, but we certainly don't communicate about the workload students have at any given time. After all, the students all take on different workloads.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I just finished 8 and a half hours of work---and working still! These lesson plans won't write themselves. Today marks my 40th lesson plan written---and that's terrible.
I got it.

You get a, hmm... a "brofist" for effort.

Also, I'm in Japan right now! I know how you feel. It's Sunday night back in 'murrica where my friends are.

Its the weekend, so logically I am well rested since I slept in until 10ish. My body has naturally adapted to stay up until 2 am and wake up around 10ish. If I'm up at 8 AM or earlier its because I have work or school to do, to which I will feel groggy until the afternoon when I will feel as fresh as a Tatanga.

Status
Not open for further replies.