Export thread

Had a bit too much to drink. AMA?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I bought rum yesterday to make rum and cokes to celebrate my new job promotion. I got home early and been drinking. Pretty drunk right now, so what the heck. Let's do an AMA since booze is like truth serum. No holds barred. Any questions unanswered.

For the record, I'm currently watching The Mummy (1958). My first Hammer film as part of Nicktoberfest.

My only request is one question at a time. Please don't bombard me with multiple questions in one post.

Edited to say UNANSWERED.

PatrThom

PatrThom

What are you going to use as an indicator that you've had enough and/or that the AMA is over?

--Patrick

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

What are you going to use as an indicator that you've had enough and/or that the AMA is over?

--Patrick
If i stop replying, I've probably passed out or fallen asleep. Also, I just ran out of my diet Pepsi, so I won't be drinking anymore tonight. Straight rum would be bad.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Good rum deserves to be drunk straight.
Also, I'm currently drunk myself, in trying to kill off my germs, since I'm sick as hell.
Do you expect your new job to bring in more money at the cost of sanity/enjoyment, or do you genuinely think you'll enjoy it more?

GasBandit

GasBandit

Y'ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got... hairs growin' all over it?

1728431537520.png

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Good rum deserves to be drunk straight.
Also, I'm currently drunk myself, in trying to kill off my germs, since I'm sick as hell.
Do you expect your new job to bring in more money at the cost of sanity/enjoyment, or do you genuinely think you'll enjoy it more?
I'll be dealing with more customers who are past due, soooooo...maybe more stress? But I'm already pretty firm with customers, so I think it'll be okay.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Y'ever go to eat a pork sausage, and find it's got... hairs growin' all over it?

View attachment 49613
Nope, thankfully!

Bubble181

Bubble181

How are Ruff and Tuff doing? Who's the cutest? Why don't we get more pictures of them in the peture thread?
(yeah, yeah, multiple questions but they go together)

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

How are Ruff and Tuff doing? Who's the cutest? Why don't we get more pictures of them in the peture thread?
(yeah, yeah, multiple questions but they go together)
I haven't been posting pics of them as much because I didn't want to dominate the Peture thread. I thought maybe I was posting too much.

But they're doing pretty well. Ruff is still a little shithead with his antics. Tuff has become VERY cuddly and affectionate. He even accepts belly rubs. I also managed to clip his claws for the first time.

Also, I refuse to choose one over the other in terms of cuteness. They're both adorable in their own way.

And here's some pics of them.
20241008_215127.jpg
20241005_095723.jpg
20240930_123529.jpg
20240929_095902.jpg

PatrThom

PatrThom

Every one of these pictures could easily be captioned with, "...what?"

--Patrick