Export thread

Had to Join In...Darkangel's AMA thread

darkangel6988

Out of boredom and needing something funny to pep me up.......I wanted to join in on this AMA stuff.

So ask away...i will do my best to answer truthfully , maybe lol.

More people should make AMA's I bet it could provide hours of entertainment.

Thank you :)

Math242

Math242

this thread should be legendary.

I'll start it off: Are you secretly Shegokigo?

darkangel6988

this thread should be legendary.

I'll start it off: Are you secretly Shegokigo?
No I'm not secretly Shegokigo Lol! I am who u see in my avatar :)

Fun Size

Fun Size

We've never seen Sheg's face, so your answer dissuades nothing.

Why the move away from darkangel6988? Does it have to do with the controversy over darkangel6987 and that video with the goat? Are people mixing you two up now?

darkangel6988

We've never seen Sheg's face, so your answer dissuades nothing.

Why the move away from darkangel6988? Does it have to do with the controversy over darkangel6987 and that video with the goat? Are people mixing you two up now?

I just don't like it.....it was my yahoo name when I was 16 and I just didn't know what to use when I came here so I used it ......Has nothing to do with the controversy over darkangel6987 or a video with a goat and I dont know if people are mixing the two up because I have honestly no idea what ur talking about lol :)

darkangel6988

Is that all everyone's got???????? Cuz that shit would suck lol ! GIMME MORE I"M READY, WILLING AND ABLE !

Math242

Math242

Are you doing it on purpose?

Jay

Jay

Tell me how you truly feel about French Canadians.

General Specific

General Specific

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?

Hylian

Hylian

If you could travel the galaxy and learn thing no human has ever learned before but you could never come back to earth or even have any contact with earth ever again would you go?

darkangel6988

Are you doing it on purpose?
Depends on what you think I'm doing on purpose.......

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Tell me how you truly feel about French Canadians.
I think they are arrogant lil fucks with no appreciation for life or other people.....I think they are alcoholics cuz the only time they seem in a good mood is if they are buying some form of alcohol from the SAQ , I think they feel entitled because they speak the all mighty FRENCH launguage......like it gives them right to yell and swear at me for my SUPPORT OUR TROOPS BANNER And texas liscence plate on my car because I'm not one of them they must behave in a extremly rude fashion which in turn makes me yell shit out in french and remind there sorry asses I come from here too !

I think they feel entitled becasue they just think that highly of themselves...They could learn the word excuse me it wouldn't kill them and better yet they could use the word MERCI and perhaps hold a door open for people once in awhile. I think they need to get over the fact this province is a province and not it's own country and learn to be politer so the tourists who love good old Quebec and Montreal can come here and feel welcome.

I'm ashamed in the US to say I come from here cuz the response i get it . IS OHHHHHHHHHHH u come from that rude place ! ...........So yeah i could keep going but i'll quit lol.

Oh and this is not all french canadians,,,Some of my closest friends are french canadian and some others I dont know are actually pretty nice......So this is just about 85% of french canadians I speak of . The other 15 % act like normal human beings.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Are you now, or have you ever been, a member of the Communist Party?

No , NO and No and never will be lol......This sounds like my immigration interview haha!

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

If you could travel the galaxy and learn thing no human has ever learned before but you could never come back to earth or even have any contact with earth ever again would you go?
Although that sounds fascinating ...I'd have to say no because I'd miss my hubby, family and friends way too much........Ofcourse I'd miss posting endlessly on halforums as well as most of you are beginning to grow on me :)

Gusto

Gusto

Yikes.

Posting in an epic etc.

darkangel6988

Yikes.

Posting in an epic etc.
huh? lol :( here I was thinking u had a cool question to entertain me with ....I'm dissapointed now Gusto !

Gusto

Gusto

Ladies often are.

:(

darkangel6988

Ladies often are.

:(
awww :)

Jay

Jay

It could also be that you live on the South Shore Shawna!!! Most anglos dislike being on the south shore.

Chazwozel

Did you post-doc at Harvard, Yale, or Cambridge in post modern English literature?

darkangel6988

It could also be that you live on the South Shore Shawna!!! Most anglos dislike being on the south shore.
I love the shore.....As long as there is an SAQ i'm good !

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Did you post-doc at Harvard, Yale, or Cambridge in post modern English literature?
NO , read my posts does it look like i did post modern english literature lol !

BTW Chaz get out of my closet your scaring me :(

Chazwozel

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

BTW Chaz get out of my closet your scaring me :([/QUOTE]

Oh it's just too Goddamn easy. I'm sorry.

darkangel6988

Oh it's just too Goddamn easy. I'm sorry.[/QUOTE]

What's too easy prolly shouldn't ask but now i'm curious :) Be nice Chaz we made up today don't ruin it! I even wished u a good day .

Chazwozel

What's too easy prolly shouldn't ask but now i'm curious :) Be nice Chaz we made up today don't ruin it! I even wished u a good day .[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll bite. Are you an alt?

Dave

Dave

What superpower would you most like to have?

I'd pick invisibility. Then I'd start visiting college women's locker rooms.

darkangel6988

What's too easy prolly shouldn't ask but now i'm curious :) Be nice Chaz we made up today don't ruin it! I even wished u a good day .[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll bite. Are you an alt?[/QUOTE]

I bite back you know! and what is an Alt? Do i have to look this up?

Dave

Dave

An alt is an ALTernative account opened with express reason of being someone different than yourself. Like I started a test account called DaveTest. DaveTest would be an alt.

darkangel6988

Ok well in that case no I'm not an alt ........Do I remind you of someone Chaz?

Anyhow I am who u see in the picture and who is sitting here typing this is me no alt!

Oh and just to add I have a webcam to prove this although I dont necessarily like using it for those I dont know well or who aren't my husband ! But yeah just saying I'm not an alt.

Hylian

Hylian

Do you use sriracha?

bhamv3

bhamv3

What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done with your husband?

(You did say ask you anything) :p

Jay

Jay

I don't think she's an alt, she knows Montreal pretty well and she sounds she's from the area. Then again, you never know with the internet!

Math242

Math242

Seriously Chaz, I omg lolled, you're my hero

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

LOL!! ROFL!!

darkangel6988

Do you use sriracha?
Yeah have no clue what ur talking about sorry !

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Dirty BOY ! ...........That is for us to know and you never to find out even if this is an ask anything........SO HAHAH!

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or get outta here or post a question lol !

Chazwozel

Do you use sriracha?

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Dirty BOY ! ...........That is for us to know and you never to find out even if this is an ask anything........SO HAHAH!

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or get outta here or post a question lol ![/QUOTE]

I was making fun of your lack of ability to write a comprehensive statement.

Math242

Math242

my sarcasm meter is acting weird. It's off the charts.

Anyway, how did you find this place ? even tho we're mean to them, it's nice to see new people coming

Dave

Dave

Shawna, your Google-fu is weak. I didn't know what sriracha was either so I went to Google. Apparently, it's a Thai hot sauce.

Never forget you are dealing with geeks and nerds. If they sense weakness they will pounce. You need geek repellent, which is also more commonly known as either soap or deodorant.

Chazwozel

Shawna, your Google-fu is weak. I didn't know what sriracha was either so I went to Google. Apparently, it's a Thai hot sauce.

Never forget you are dealing with geeks and nerds. If they sense weakness they will pounce. You need geek repellent, which is also more commonly known as either soap or deodorant.

I use Irish Spring thank you very much. :humph:

Dave

Dave

Manly, yes. But he likes it, too.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I thought everyone kept sriracha in their fridge.

This weird Canada place scares me more the more I learn about it. ;)

darkangel6988

Do you use sriracha?

CAN SOMEONE FILL ME IN PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or get outta here or post a question lol ![/QUOTE]

I was making fun of your lack of ability to write a comprehensive statement.[/QUOTE]

I am truly sorry Chaz , that we cannot all be as brilliant as you are . Did it ever occur to you, that perhaps I type so fast I don't really pay attention?

Probably not . People like you put others down to feel better, so I hoped you've accomplished that with your stupid ridiculous statement you just wrote in attempts to hurt my feelings by implying that I'm stupid. I'm not fucking stupid and I don't care if you think I am or not! I love myself and I love other people and I give respect and treat people properly. Your life must be pretty fucking miserable if you have to shit on everything everyone else does and make Rude comments in attempts to start stupid immature drama !

One last thing to asshole...It's not always about how intelligent a person is.....It's about the kindness they have and the way they treat other human beings it's called Respect ......go take a class in that and then I'll go get help for my poor english skills.

I will continue to do what I do and enjoy it ! Poor English writting and all .... And you my dear can kiss my mother fucking fine ass! Don't bother writting back to this either or responding to anything that I post ... Act as though I don't exist and in return I will do the same for you ........Continue your baby drama shit and I will contact whoever is needed so that you get the FUCK OFF MY FUCKING ASS?

I've let much slide that you say to me, I've let alot of things i read on here slide BUT I WILL NOT BE CALLED STUPID ! not by you or anyone else here! Your comment was inapproriate and just downright fucking cruel. I'm done with this stupid shit!

And if anyone in charge of these forums has an issue with this post please feel free to ban me ! I don't normally go off like this but I won't be called stupid but a dick who has no respect for himself or anyone else on here for that matter.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Do you use sriracha?
Yes I sometimes use hot sauce!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Thank you Dave for clearing that up, I can take geeks and nerds......I don't to well with assholes as you can see above! So repellant isn't needed.

Hylian

Hylian

Have you ever tried eating a pickled habanero pepper?

------------------------------------------------

Sriracha isn't like any normal hot sauce. To refer to it as a simple hot sauce is like saying ketchup and tomato paste are the same thing. :)

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/20/dining/20united.html

http://www.hotsauceblog.com/hotsaucearchives/sriracha-chili-sauce/

http://es-es.facebook.com/pages/Sriracha-Rooster-Sauce/31148831142

http://www.foodnetwork.com/search/sriracha/results.do?fnSearchType=recipe

Dave

Dave

For the record, if you go to a person's profile there's an ability to "Ignore this member". You won't see any of their posts unless someone quotes them.

Chazwozel

Do you use sriracha?

I was making fun of your lack of ability to write a comprehensive statement.[/QUOTE]

I am truly sorry Chaz , that we cannot all be as brilliant as you are . Did it ever occur to you, that perhaps I type so fast I don't really pay attention?

Probably not . People like you put others down to feel better, so I hoped you've accomplished that with your stupid ridiculous statement you just wrote in attempts to hurt my feelings by implying that I'm stupid. I'm not fucking stupid and I don't care if you think I am or not! I love myself and I love other people and I give respect and treat people properly. Your life must be pretty fucking miserable if you have to shit on everything everyone else does and make Rude comments in attempts to start stupid immature drama !

One last thing to asshole...It's not always about how intelligent a person is.....It's about the kindness they have and the way they treat other human beings it's called Respect ......go take a class in that and then I'll go get help for my poor english skills.

I will continue to do what I do and enjoy it ! Poor English writting and all .... And you my dear can kiss my mother fucking fine ass! Don't bother writting back to this either or responding to anything that I post ... Act as though I don't exist and in return I will do the same for you ........Continue your baby drama shit and I will contact whoever is needed so that you get the FUCK OFF MY FUCKING ASS?

I've let much slide that you say to me, I've let alot of things i read on here slide BUT I WILL NOT BE CALLED STUPID ! not by you or anyone else here! Your comment was inapproriate and just downright fucking cruel. I'm done with this stupid shit!

And if anyone in charge of these forums has an issue with this post please feel free to ban me ! I don't normally go off like this but I won't be called stupid but a dick who has no respect for himself or anyone else on here for that matter.

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Do you use sriracha?
Yes I sometimes use hot sauce!

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Thank you Dave for clearing that up, I can take geeks and nerds......I don't to well with assholes as you can see above! So repellant isn't needed.[/QUOTE]

I have plenty of respect for myself. I just can't take someone seriously when they write like a fourteen year old on meth. Sorry. Wow I haven't had to do this in a while but..

Jump right in.

wowholycrapisthiswahat it feels like to type reallyreealy fast holy carp this sisrealyyy fucking awwesome lol l+I don't need any spell chciek with this shit on crusie contriol I love youuallll weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cajungal

Cajungal

Now that we got all that out of the way, let's get back to those pickled peppers, guys.

darkangel6988

Sriracha isn't like any normal hot sauce. To refer to it as a simple hot sauce is like saying ketchup and tomato paste are the same thing. :)

Ahh nope never had a habanero pepper and I think i've seen that bottle before at Chinese restaurants is this possible?

Chazwozel

Now that we got all that out of the way, let's get back to those pickled peppers, guys.
Word. lol zomg

darkangel6988

with pleasure :) I love pickled peppers lol !

Cajungal

Cajungal

As do I. My favorite sandwich place in town sells subs with sweet and hot pickled peppers. Put that on pastrami with swiss, and it's heaven.

darkangel6988

And I'm 14 ? Wow keep going though by all means I'm sure everyone thinks your a real smart funny guy !

Hylian

Hylian

Ahh nope never had a habanero pepper and I think i've seen that bottle before at Chinese restaurants is this possible?[/QUOTE]

A lot of Asian restaurants do carry sriracha so it is highly possible.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I love that stuff.

So what's your favorite kind of sandwich?

Chazwozel

And I'm 14 ? Wow keep going though by all means I'm sure everyone thinks your a real smart funny guy !
I... you... I said... Holy shit it's like talking to Alan from the Hangover.

Hylian

Hylian

Are you a fan of sushi?

Jay

Jay

Posting in an epic thread.

You previously posted the following :

Is that all everyone's got???????? Cuz that shit would suck lol ! GIMME MORE I"M READY, WILLING AND ABLE !
Thus I'm let to believe I can ask you anything!

What is the raunchiest thing you have ever done? Give me all the gory details.

*cracks whip*

darkangel6988

I love that stuff.

So what's your favorite kind of sandwich?
I'm not a huge sandwich fan .......Sometimes I can go for a smoked meat sandwich those are really yummy ! I like this place called Extreme Pita and I usually get their Greek Wrap it's really delicious ! :)

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Posting in an epic thread.

You previously posted the following :

Thus I'm let to believe I can ask you anything!

What is the raunchiest thing you have ever done? Give me all the gory details.

*cracks whip*
ROFL hahahaha ur absolutely hilarious .........I do dont Raunchy hahahahaha Sorry to dissapoint :( !

Espy

Espy

I... you... I said... Holy shit it's like talking to Alan from the Hangover.[/QUOTE]

Alright Chaz, lay off. Consider this your warning. Go find someone else to pick on.

Math242

Math242

you must have missed my legit question: how did you find these forums? i'm actually very interested in that.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Fine...most embarrassing story.

Bonus points for making me snort liquid out of my nose.

darkangel6988

you must have missed my legit question: how did you find these forums? i'm actually very interested in that.
The wonderful World of google! I sure like this place an am glad i Found it. Everyone , accept a few are very kind and lots of fun. It's very useful to pass the time as well.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

As do I. My favorite sandwich place in town sells subs with sweet and hot pickled peppers. Put that on pastrami with swiss, and it's heaven.
Love Pastrami and Salami and swiss cheese too!

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Are you a fan of sushi?
Yes I am Love california rolls specifically . :)

Dave

Dave

Google?!? May I ask what it is you Googled to get here? Your Google-fu may NOT be weak, Young One!

Hylian

Hylian

Who is your favorite Star Trek captain?

Fun Size

Fun Size

And prepare for judgment regardless of your answer.

darkangel6988

Fine...most embarrassing story.

Bonus points for making me snort liquid out of my nose.
I have to think about this one......Ill respond when im done cooking :)

Dave

Dave

Odd. Cooking is my most embarrassing story, too.

darkangel6988

And prepare for judgment regardless of your answer.
My most embarassing story.......I've been blessed by not being embarassed too often so I prolly won't score bonus points.....The thing that embarassed me the most was when I used to figure skate .......I tried to attempt to do a jump that takes off with my facing forward and my pick got stuck in the ice and I fell and slid and hit my head into the boards.......I was sooooooooo embarassed because the arena was full of people......i tried to laugh it off until i realized I couldn't get up then it became serious and 3 people had to come and inspect me and help me off the ice. That's the best I got lol Sorry to dissapoint!

Dave

Dave

Actually he was talking about being judged if you answered the question about your favorite Star Trek captain. Many a forumite has crumbled under the weight of the Picard Derision or the Defenders of Kirk's Awesomeness.

You have been warned!

Chazwozel

Actually he was talking about being judged if you answered the question about your favorite Star Trek captain. Many a forumite has crumbled under the weight of the Picard Derision or the Defenders of Kirk's Awesomeness.

You have been warned!

darkangel6988

You have been warned!
Lol I don't watch Star Trek .........Uh oh !

Hylian

Hylian

You have been warned!
Lol I don't watch Star Trek .........Uh oh ![/QUOTE]

darkangel6988

You have been warned!
Lol I don't watch Star Trek .........Uh oh ![/QUOTE]

.[/QUOTE]

Completely lost! Then again I have no sound so thats prolly why!

Kitty Sinatra

Google?!? May I ask what it is you Googled to get here? Your Google-fu may NOT be weak, Young One!
---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

[/COLOR]Oh, and I have a question for you, Angel: What would you like to know about me?

darkangel6988

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Oh, and I have a question for you, Angel: What would you like to know about me?[/QUOTE]

Who u really are Grue......What's underneath the kitty?

!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Oh, and I have a question for you, Angel: What would you like to know about me?[/QUOTE]

Who u really are Grue......What's underneath the kitty?

Kitty Sinatra

I am ashamed to say that underneath this cute furry exterior I am quite hollow.

Earlier in this thread, you were introduced to the concept of the Alt. I am the King of Alts. "Gruebeard" is actually one of my alts, although it turned into my main account some time ago. My original name on these forums was "Hollow" (which should go some way in explaining the lame joke I opened this post with). Although I must admit that I haven't actually used an alt for some time now. The fun of it rather disappeared after Dave installed so many freaking moderators who all have the ability to see through alts.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

BUt I googled it kinda would have liked to have left it at that but thanks for adding the rest lol !
Sorry.

Oh, I got another question, angel: You've made a massive splash here on Halforums. you've been treated like a celebrity, with posters flocking to participate in threads involving you. Some of us have been kind and considerate, others seem to actively hate you. Are you surprised at the response to your arrival here?

Espy

Espy

moderators who all have the ability to see through alts.
View attachment 341

Attachments

Kitty Sinatra

Yes. That. Freaking freaky moderators.

darkangel6988

I am ashamed to say that underneath this cute furry exterior I am quite hollow.

Earlier in this thread, you were introduced to the concept of the Alt. I am the King of Alts. "Gruebeard" is actually one of my alts, although it turned into my main account some time ago. My original name on these forums was "Hollow" (which should go some way in explaining the lame joke I opened this post with). Although I must admit that I haven't actually used an alt for some time now. The fun of it rather disappeared after Dave installed so many freaking moderators who all have the ability to see through alts.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

BUt I googled it kinda would have liked to have left it at that but thanks for adding the rest lol !
Sorry.

Oh, I got another question, angel: You've made a massive splash here on Halforums. you've been treated like a celebrity, with posters flocking to participate in threads involving you. Some of us have been kind and considerate, others seem to actively hate you. Are you surprised at the response to your arrival here?
For some reason everyone thinks I'm an ALT but I'm not........I am who u see in that lil pic.
As for the comment of posters flocking to participate in threads involving me I was not really aware of this.......I didn't really notice. The fact you think I've been treated like a celebrity amazes me......I thought this happened to everyone lol !
I am surprised by the hate towards me as I feel I always try to do what I can to make others happy and I'm really not one to start a fuss . I guess some people don't like me because I'm different and maybe some other are Intimidated by me who knows. I like this place I'll stay and Gruebeard U may be my number 1 if you keep this up lol :)

Jay

Jay

I had the opportunity to chat with Shawna some tonight. I think we probably crossed paths somewhere, somehow in the past. We're from the same city. Prolly in our clubbing days, lol. I took the opportunity to take a picture of her on her webcam... she dressed up for me too! :wub: No Alts here folks. Move along!

LETS GO CANADA!

darkangel6988

I had the opportunity to chat with Shawna some tonight. I think we probably crossed paths somewhere, somehow in the past. We're from the same city. Prolly in our clubbing days, lol. I took the opportunity to take a picture of her on her webcam... she dressed up for me too! :wub: No Alts here folks. Move along!

LETS GO CANADA!
SO ENOUGH WITH THE ALT SHIT LOL ! I AM ME ! I AM CANADIAN ! GO CANADA GO! I hope this clears up anyone thinking I'm an Alt now. Thank you SeriousJay :)

Kitty Sinatra

awww. I was hoping you were an alt. I like alts.

(this post really should've been made with my alt named Alt)

Gusto

Gusto

I need to take a picture of myself in my Canada Olympic toque...

Espy

Espy

You people and your curling. You make me sick.

Kitty Sinatra

I should do the same.

Clarification: I would take a picture of me, not Gusto. but I would be wearing his Canada Olympic toque.

Gusto

Gusto

We curl so damn good it's almost embarrassing.

Espy

Espy

We curl so damn good it's almost embarrassing.
Oh, it's embarrassing. :p

darkangel6988

I should do the same.

Clarification: I would take a picture of me, not Gusto. but I would be wearing his Canada Olympic toque.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see ur pic Grue.....Then I'd know what's behind the kitty !

Kitty Sinatra

I'm really nothing special to look at. Just your average stunningly handsome man.

(and to keep up with that lie, I'll have to photoshop Gusto's Canada Olympic toque onto a picture of George Clooney without a shirt)

Gusto

Gusto

(and to keep up with that lie, I'll have to photoshop Gusto's Canada Olympic toque onto a picture of George Clooney without a shirt)
Then our pictures will be the same.

:smug:

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Dark Angel, if it helps:

http://www.halforums.com/forum/showthread.php?8537-The-New-Picture-Thread!

That is our picture thread, started last August. It has many pictures of forumites and their families.

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR PARADIGMS SHIFTED :Leyla:

darkangel6988

Then our pictures will be the same.

:smug:

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Dark Angel, if it helps:

http://www.halforums.com/forum/showthread.php?8537-The-New-Picture-Thread!

That is our picture thread, started last August. It has many pictures of forumites and their families.

PREPARE TO HAVE YOUR PARADIGMS SHIFTED :Leyla:[/QUOTE]

Oh if grue is there im on it lol ! I'm off to check this out lol !! Grue ur hard on urself but looks arent anything unless ur a sweet person and you have all the sweetness in the world ;)

Kitty Sinatra

Awwwww.

Alas, there are no pics of me in that thread.

darkangel6988

I went thru them all ........I want to add my family but is this thread still working? It's ok Grue .....Ur still my fav regardless xo

Espy

Espy

Threads never die... you just keep adding to them. go nuts, maybe you can convince grue to post too! ;)

Kitty Sinatra

You don't want to see my ugly mug, espy. It makes babies cry.

Cajungal

Cajungal

What's your favorite instrument?

Favorite hobby?

darkangel6988

Threads never die... you just keep adding to them. go nuts, maybe you can convince grue to post too! ;)
I'm on my way to post YAYYYYYYYY family time!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

You don't want to see my ugly mug, espy. It makes babies cry.
Whatever Grue ! lol

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

What's your favorite instrument?

Favorite hobby?
I don't play any instruments but I do enjoy the piano, My favorite hobby is Clay making, Dancing of any kind and figure skating when I actually get to do it......I like my nintendo wii alot and working out very much :)

Chazwozel

[/COLOR]Oh, and I have a question for you, Angel: What would you like to know about me?
/facepalm.

Gusto

Gusto

*snrk*

darkangel6988

?

darkangel6988

What superpower would you most like to have?

I'd pick invisibility. Then I'd start visiting college women's locker rooms.
I missed this question yesterday in the midst of all the stupid posting on my thread and thought it deserved proper attention...

I would probably pick Invisibility too although I would not use it to go into women's locker rooms......It would just be cool to have ! If not that then the ability to be insanely strong because then I could pick up cars and do all sorts of cool things ! It would also be funny to see someone lil like me walking around holding a car above my head hehe , and when they laugh , point and stare I could throw the car at them then go invisble . It would be perfect really !

Sorry I missed it Dave .

Dave

Dave

So you'd be a super VILLAIN and I'd be a super pervert.

Sounds about right. :biggrin:

darkangel6988

So you'd be a super VILLAIN and I'd be a super pervert.

Sounds about right. :biggrin:
That works lol :) Imagine the things would could do as a team...If we found 2 more people we could be the Fantastic 4 ...Maybe Espy will want to be the human torch ? Who knows ?!

Espy

Espy

Human torch? Shiz, I ain't no stinking human torch:
View attachment 353

Attachments

darkangel6988

Human torch? Shiz, I ain't no stinking human torch:
View attachment 353
LOL , Jack ass ! :)

Hylian

Hylian

If you could go into the past and change one thing about a loved one but after it was changed you could not change it back no matter the consequences that said changes have on the timeline would you still go into the past and make a change? And if so what would you change?

darkangel6988

If you could go into the past and change one thing about a loved one but after it was changed you could not change it back no matter the consequences that said changes have on the timeline would you still go into the past and make a change? And if so what would you change?
Wow that's a great question......

Although there are things I think I'd like to change about a loved one, I probably wouldn't end up changing anything in the end.....because really no one is perfect and it can only be damaging to fix the qualities you don't like. The part of why we love our loved ones is for their faults not just their strengths.....So although I would change my hubby's moodyness when he's tired or change a specific loved one's shitty outlook on life and constant bitchyness (remains nameless) in the end it would just tamper with who they really are and i wouldn't wanna lose something I love about them to change one small thing.

Hope that made sense :)

Fun Size

Fun Size

Would you ever consider buying a horse clock? What if I told you it came with a free watch?

darkangel6988

Would you ever consider buying a horse clock? What if I told you it came with a free watch?
I wouldn't buy one for myself , but i would get one for my nanny if she wanted one. She loves horses but I'd tell them to take their free cheap watch and shove it up their ass cuz i don't like watches and neither does my nanny!

phil

phil

One of my friends I talk to on Skype has a horse clock. Don't think it's the same one from that particular website but it does make a (loud!) sound every hour, heh.
My grandma had a dog clock that would bark the time.

darkangel6988

One of my friends I talk to on Skype has a horse clock. Don't think it's the same one from that particular website but it does make a (loud!) sound every hour, heh.
My grandma had a dog clock that would bark the time.[/QUOTE]

Now I would buy the dog clock lol !

darkangel6988

ANy more questions? I want more ! lol :(

Jay

Jay

What is the one, single food that you would never give up?

darkangel6988

What is the one, single food that you would never give up?
Cheese even though I'm lactose intolerant I can't let it go.......I love all cheese and would die without it ! lol

And that greek picture u posted god damn i love that shit!

Hylian

Hylian

If you could kill anyone in the world without any consequences who would you kill?

Dave

Dave

Chazwozel.

darkangel6988

hahahahahahahahhahahahaha..............Wait ..........BAAAAAAAAAAAA hahaha!

Ok now that that is taken care of.....I wouldn't even kill Chaz.....I think deep down he kinda likes me :) His meaness is his way of expressing it and well as much as he hurt my feelings by calling me stupid i have to admit a part of me may like him too just a weee lil bit .

So nope there is no one I want to kill that would just be mean!

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

And Chaz if you reply to this BE NICE it's my ANNIVERSARY ! tomo is a new day to shit on me !

Hylian

Hylian

Would you let Zoidberg perform surgery on you?

darkangel6988

I dont know who Zoiberg is lol ! So no..... :)

Hylian

Hylian

I dont know who Zoiberg is lol ! So no..... :)[/QUOTE]

Cajungal

Cajungal

O.O You don't..... oh, my friend. We need to do something about that. Go and watch some Futurama this instant!

darkangel6988

O.O You don't..... oh, my friend. We need to do something about that. Go and watch some Futurama this instant!
Oh Yeah i know who he is now that yall posted that.......No i wouldn't let him do surgery on me lol !.... Not a futurama fan sorry hehe !

Gusto

Gusto

Not a futurama fan sorry hehe !
:humph:

Fun Size

Fun Size

Do you use terms like OMG and LOL in real life? Like, when you're actually speaking to people?

Hylian

Hylian

What is your favorite video game genre? And what systems do you own?

darkangel6988

Do you use terms like OMG and LOL in real life? Like, when you're actually speaking to people?
NO I usually say HOly shit or hahahaha seriously what kind of question is that?

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

What is your favorite video game genre? And what systems do you own?

I like the Mysims games and the sims mostly, but also like snowboarding games and skateboarding games. My two favorites for the wii are Tony Hawk Ride and Mysims Agents.
To be my honest I'm a bigger fan of my DS then anything else..
I have a super nintendo, nintendo 64,gamecube, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2 and Playstation 3 and I used to have a sega genesis but I gave away to a lil kid whose house burnt down.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

Not a futurama fan sorry hehe !
:humph:[/QUOTE]

Sorry !

Hylian

Hylian

Have you ever watched Firefly?

darkangel6988

No :( Ur a very curious guy aren't ya lol?

I don't watch anything from the space or scy-fi channel unless it's ghost hunters and that's rare . I watch....

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Ugly betty
Private Practice
Real Housewives of Orange County, New York and New Jersey
Tori and Dean Home sweet hollywood
The Kardashians
Amazing Race
Survivor
Old shows like Fresh prince, Cosby Show , Family Matters
And anything on HGTV :)

I'm prolly missing out on a few but that's what I could come up with ........ Anything else Hylian hehe?

Jay

Jay

If that answer is no, I shall fix that problem, ASAP.

Shit, she watches the same shows as my babycakes, sweet jesus. Remind me never to introduce eachother...

darkangel6988

If that answer is no, I shall fix that problem, ASAP.

Shit, she watches the same shows as my babycakes, sweet jesus. Remind me never to introduce eachother...
I told ya we'd get along great didn't I? I like your Babycakes she's got style hehe :D

Hylian

Hylian

What is the creepiest/disgusting thing someone has ever told you that you wished you could forget the moment you heard it?

darkangel6988

What is the creepiest/disgusting thing someone has ever told you that you wished you could forget the moment you heard it?
Nothing sadly, Either people don't tell things that are creepy or disgusting or I'm just not easily creeped out or disgusted lol @!

Although in highschool my friend told me about this car she kept seeing on her way home from school ...it was always there with this man it , Turns out he was sitting next to her house daily and Playing with himself......That's pretty creepy and disgusting but I don't know if that is what u were looking for . But Ewww!

Hylian

Hylian

What is your favorite game you have ever played?

darkangel6988

What is your favorite game you have ever played?
Non Video related would be Mystery Mansion and Partini .......Soooooooooo much fun ! They never get old no matter how many times you play em!

Jake

Jake

I don't watch anything from the space or scy-fi channel unless it's ghost hunters and that's rare . I watch....

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Ugly betty
Private Practice
The Kardashians
Amazing Race
Survivor

I'm prolly missing out on a few but that's what I could come up with ........ Anything else Hylian hehe?[/QUOTE]
This is my surprised face

View attachment 357

Attachments

darkangel6988

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Ugly betty
Private Practice
The Kardashians
Amazing Race
Survivor

I'm prolly missing out on a few but that's what I could come up with ........ Anything else Hylian hehe?[/QUOTE]
This is my surprised face

View attachment 357[/QUOTE]

Why are you so surprised? Look at my picture and tell me if you think I look like a chick that would watch anything named above? lol Cute monkey/surprised face btw.

Kitty Sinatra

I'm surprised Survivor is still on the air.

I got hooked on Big Brother last year. I think it was last year. The one won by the cute bubbly blonde currently competing on the Amazing Race. (I was cheering for Michelle to win BB ):(

So uh, no question here yet. Let me see . . . What's you favorite specialty coffee?

darkangel6988

I'm surprised Survivor is still on the air.

I got hooked on Big Brother last year. I think it was last year. The one won by the cute bubbly blonde currently competing on the Amazing Race. (I was cheering for Michelle to win BB ):(

So uh, no question here yet. Let me see . . . What's you favorite specialty coffee?
God I love Big Brother ur talking about Jordan and yummy yummy Jeff wow I loved that season hehe.

Specialty Coffee ....None I like any coffee with one splenda and French Vanilla creamer or Creme Brulee

Tim hortons is number 1 though hehe :)

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

What is the hardest decision you have ever had to make?

What is your favourite cheese?

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?

Do you like beer?

Should Canada bring back capital punishment?

If you could spend the next two weeks reunited with your husband by throwing one Halforum admin or mod into a pit of rattlesnakes, which admin or mod would you choose?

Kitty Sinatra

Do you like beer?
Oh, now I remember what I want to ask. Could you please send me a crate of La Fin Du Monde?

darkangel6988

What is the hardest decision you have ever had to make?

What is your favourite cheese?

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?

Do you like beer?

Should Canada bring back capital punishment?

If you could spend the next two weeks reunited with your husband by throwing one Halforum admin or mod into a pit of rattlesnakes, which admin or mod would you choose?
My Favorite Cheese is Brie and Feta
I've never been convicted of a crime thankfully!
I like Molson Export beer but I'm more a fan of Korbel Champagne
I suppose it wouldn't hurt canada to bring back capital punishment.

I would have throw Dave in but only because he's the only one I can think of right now lol . No offense Dave it's for the sake of seeing my hubby !

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Do you like beer?
Oh, now I remember what I want to ask. Could you please send me a crate of La Fin Du Monde?[/QUOTE]

Sure can Grue :) If you send me Korbel Champagne...Wait your not in the states dang it ! um well I can still send it to ya hehe :)

Hylian

Hylian

If you found a Genie that offered you 3 wishes what would you wish for?

Chazwozel

Ok now that that is taken care of.....I wouldn't even kill Chaz.....I think deep down he kinda likes me :) His meaness is his way of expressing it and well as much as he hurt my feelings by calling me stupid i have to admit a part of me may like him too just a weee lil bit .

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

And Chaz if you reply to this BE NICE it's my ANNIVERSARY ! tomo is a new day to shit on me !

I'm not mean. I'm just brutally honest.

darkangel6988

If you found a Genie that offered you 3 wishes what would you wish for?
I would wish for lots of money to donate to charities and so I could live very comfortably
I would wish for the war on IRaq and Afghanistan to end and for the terrorists to dissapear.
I would wish for everyone in the world to be happy cuz I'm unhappy when other's aren't smiling.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

I'm not mean. I'm just brutally honest.[/QUOTE]

Uh huh and slightly mean.....but it's ok I'll grow on you :) Just like you'll grow on me! And we won't bicker anymore

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?

Hylian

Hylian

Have you ever played any of video games from the Legend of Zelda series?

darkangel6988

Nope Never have not my kinda thing :) Where did that come from? Good one though!

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Kinda yes on the wii ......But mostly watch my husband play . It's my favorite game to watch him play actually . I'd have to look up which Zelda it is but it came out around the time the wii did.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

Nope Never have not my kinda thing :) Where did that come from? Good one though!
[/QUOTE]

Your answers regarding on how you would spend your wishes remind me of those generic answers beauty pageant contestants use.

Jake

Jake

Do you like movies about gladiators?

darkangel6988

[/QUOTE]

Your answers regarding on how you would spend your wishes remind me of those generic answers beauty pageant contestants use.[/QUOTE]

Didn't mean for them to be Generic...it's really what i would wish for...I also didn't wanna be selfish and say I want money and power and lots of nice things lol !

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Some I suppose but i'm more of a Girly movie type!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

[/QUOTE]

Your answers regarding on how you would spend your wishes remind me of those generic answers beauty pageant contestants use.[/QUOTE]

Didn't mean for them to be Generic...it's really what i would wish for...I also didn't wanna be selfish and say I want money and power and lots of nice things lol !

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Some I suppose but i'm more of a Girly movie type![/QUOTE]

The use of a wish to radically change the current world affairs to suit your moral perspective is inherently selfish.

Also. :p

Hylian

Hylian

Kinda yes on the wii ......But mostly watch my husband play . It's my favorite game to watch him play actually . I'd have to look up which Zelda it is but it came out around the time the wii did.

That would probably be Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Twilight_Princess

darkangel6988

[/QUOTE]

Some I suppose but i'm more of a Girly movie type![/QUOTE]

The use of a wish to radically change the current world affairs to suit your moral perspective is inherently selfish.

Also. :p[/QUOTE]

Well I'd rather be called selfish while making the world a better place or making people happy then actually do something for my ownself :p

Kitty Sinatra

[/QUOTE]

Dude. The right answer is to that question is always "Because you're gorgeous." It doesn't hurt that it's the truth in this case.

darkangel6988

[/QUOTE]

Dude. The right answer is to that question is always "Because you're gorgeous." It doesn't hurt that it's the truth in this case.[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks Grue :blush:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Man, with Droll posting less it looks like you're going to get the brunt of the male attention. Have fun!

Question--

If you could have your biggest dream fulfilled, but you had to give up one of your senses to get it, would you?

darkangel6988

Man, with Droll posting less it looks like you're going to get the brunt of the male attention. Have fun!

Question--

If you could have your biggest dream fulfilled, but you had to give up one of your senses to get it, would you?
I don't know because to be quite honest I don't know what my biggest dream is.....But if I could think of my biggest dream i'd let go of my sense of smell cuz my nose is always blocked from allergies anyway lol !

Who is Droll?

Cajungal

Cajungal

HowDroll--she's a smart, funny, and very cool chick who I haven't seen much around here lately. She's also very VERY pretty.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

...I miss her. :(

darkangel6988

HowDroll--she's a smart, funny, and very cool chick who I haven't seen much around here lately. She's also very VERY pretty.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

...I miss her. :(
Awwww I'm sorry maybe she will come back some day. :(

Cajungal

Cajungal

She is very busy and important!

darkangel6988

She is very busy and important!
OMG they sell halforum thongs lol hahahahahaha if that didnt' cheer u up i don't know what will ......I am so buying one of those babies lol!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh, yeah, someone here took up a collection for one once... or maybe twice.

Gusto

Gusto

:eek:hwell:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Was that Far or Steinman? I know it happened.

Gusto

Gusto

Steinman.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

wanted to buy a thong for Far.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Right! So, see? We're a bunch of neighborly folks just itching to buy underwear for our friends and acquaintances.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

So, a question-- If you had to start up a business, what would you sell, or what service would you offer?

darkangel6988

Right! So, see? We're a bunch of neighborly folks just itching to buy underwear for our friends and acquaintances.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

So, a question-- If you had to start up a business, what would you sell, or what service would you offer?
If I had too.....It would be my clay art.....but i'd want to work harder and improve it considering i just started it......but I would open a business doing that........But if i was looking at something more successful I wish I was the brains behind Juicy Couture my favorite clothing Designer

Kitty Sinatra

I'd buy Dave a thong . . . but I'm afraid he'd post pictures of himself wearing it.

darkangel6988

I'd buy Dave a thong . . . but I'm afraid he'd post pictures of himself wearing it.[/QUOTE]

hehehe That would be funny.....Hey not importance to this thread but i sold a clay ornament off here............YAYYYYYY! i'm so excited!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Have you ever heard of Boxxy?

darkangel6988

Yes I have actually and If your referring to me in such away well then i have a problem, If you speak of something different then fine!

Creature

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Ugly betty
Private Practice
The Kardashians
Amazing Race
Survivor

What about Atlanta? As much as I hate to admit it, I watch the Real Housewives shows sometimes, too. Guilty pleasure!

darkangel6988

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Ugly betty
Private Practice
The Kardashians
Amazing Race
Survivor

What about Atlanta? As much as I hate to admit it, I watch the Real Housewives shows sometimes, too. Guilty pleasure![/QUOTE]

No Atlanta :( if your referring to a show called simply Atlanta no if your referring to real housewives its my least favorite but I suppose Nene is ok maybe. I dont like them much!

Creature

Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Ugly betty
Private Practice
The Kardashians
Amazing Race
Survivor

What about Atlanta? As much as I hate to admit it, I watch the Real Housewives shows sometimes, too. Guilty pleasure![/QUOTE]

No Atlanta :( if your referring to a show called simply Atlanta no if your referring to real housewives its my least favorite but I suppose Nene is ok maybe. I dont like them much![/QUOTE]

Yes, that is what I was referring to. That is why it is in bold in the quote. Hehe, I was too lazy to type out "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". The New York show is my favorite out of the all the locations.

darkangel6988

My fav is OC and New Jersey :)

Jay

Jay

How many times have you watched... The NoteBook.

darkangel6988

How many times have you watched... The NoteBook.
Never in fact my mom told me she had it about 2 weeks ago when my friend said I should watch it.....So i shall give it a try on sunday it's on my table down here.

Jay

Jay

Make sure to buy ice cream beforehand.

darkangel6988

Make sure to buy ice cream beforehand.
I'm Lactose intolerant so that won't happen!

Jay

Jay

Soy ice cream?

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Yes I have actually and If your referring to me in such away well then i have a problem, If you speak of something different then fine![/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't mean to offend anybody... I just was reminded of her by your affluence of comments, generally written in a highly energetic tone, and how these have made you a prominent forum member in a few days with some polarized opinions about you!
Sorry if that offends you, it wasn't said as an attack or anything similar.

I actually like Boxxy, in a non creepy way...

darkangel6988

Yes I have actually and If your referring to me in such away well then i have a problem, If you speak of something different then fine![/QUOTE]

Wow, I didn't mean to offend anybody... I just was reminded of her by your affluence of comments, generally written in a highly energetic tone, and how these have made you a prominent forum member in a few days with some polarized opinions about you!

I actually like Boxxy, in a non creepy way...[/QUOTE]

Maybe I read about the wrong boxxy? Sorry to come off defensive it was late I had been drinking so I have to say that response is a lil off lol ! I think I read Boxxy was a whore of some sort lol .....Anyhoo I'm sorry big hugs hehe :D

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Soy ice cream?
Yeah its ok kinda hard though ew!

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY :( Do you forgive me for my drunken stupid answer of defensiveness lol ? :cry:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

[/COLOR]
Yes I have actually and If your referring to me in such away well then i have a problem, If you speak of something different then fine!

I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY :( Do you forgive me for my drunken stupid answer of defensiveness lol ? :cry:[/QUOTE]

No prob, ma'am ;)

Kitty Sinatra

Have you ever curled? I mean the sport, not the hair styling.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Oh heck, let's make it a twofer:

Have you ever curled? This time I do mean the hair styling

darkangel6988

Have you ever curled? I mean the sport, not the hair styling.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Oh heck, let's make it a twofer:

Have you ever curled? This time I do mean the hair styling
No i haven't done the sport and yes I curl my hair strand by strand takes 45 minutes to an hour and I do it very often I beleive there is a pic in the pic thread with my hair like that :) oh and hi grue happy saturday hehe xo

darkangel6988

Soy ice cream?
ur a terd ! lol

Hylian

Hylian

When you first came to Halforums how insane did you think we were on first glance?

And now that you have been here longer are we more or less insane appearing?

And if it's less is that cause you yourself are more insane than when you first came here?

darkangel6988

When you first came to Halforums how insane did you think we were on first glance?

And now that you have been here longer are we more or less insane appearing?

And if it's less is that cause you yourself are more insane than when you first came here?
You all appeared insane at first glance. Some Avatars really scared me lol.......
Now that I've been here longer and heard some stories.......I think some of you are sane and a bunch very insane and kinda weird !

So yeah I'm a lil mixture of both thanks to this forum.......Slightly insane with a mixture of sane. Does that help Hylian?

Hylian

Hylian

Have you ever wondered what human flesh tastes like?

darkangel6988

No I have certainly not wondered about human flesh lol! I see u asked someone else this question ...Do u wonder what it tastes like?

Math242

Math242

he KNOWS

Kitty Sinatra

No I have certainly not wondered about human flesh lol! I see u asked someone else this question ...Do u wonder what it tastes like?[/QUOTE]

hylian's got a bovine fetish. He's looking for someone to pour bbq sauce on his ribs and nibble away.

Ross

Ross

Gordon Ramsay... great chef, or greatest chef?

Jake

Jake

Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

Hylian

Hylian

No I have certainly not wondered about human flesh lol! I see u asked someone else this question ...Do u wonder what it tastes like?[/QUOTE]

why do you ask? what have you heard? :paranoid:

darkangel6988

why do you ask? what have you heard? :paranoid:[/QUOTE]

LOL I hear your into asking everyone if they like human flesh which made me curious if maybe you do and that's why you always ask :) Haven't heard anything about you yet but I'll start asking around lol !

Hylian

Hylian

why do you ask? what have you heard? :paranoid:[/QUOTE]

LOL I hear your into asking everyone if they like human flesh which made me curious if maybe you do and that's why you always ask :) Haven't heard anything about you yet but I'll start asking around lol ![/QUOTE]

To tell the truth yes I have often wondered what human tastes like. Not that I would ever actually try it but it has run through my mind on occasions. I hear it tastes like pork but I suppose I will never truly find out but I think I would prefer just wondering rather than ever finding out for sure.

Fun Size

Fun Size

It tastes like pork. I covered this elsewhere.

Also, don't mock the soy ice cream, lest you bring about the wrath of the resident veggies, who see nothing wrong with the occasional Tofutti Vanilla Almond Bark cone.

Back to the lactose intolerance. When you ingest lactose, are the results painful, humiliating, or painfully humiliating?

darkangel6988

Also, don't mock the soy ice cream, lest you bring about the wrath of the resident veggies, who see nothing wrong with the occasional Tofutti Vanilla Almond Bark cone.

Back to the lactose intolerance. When you ingest lactose, are the results painful, humiliating, or painfully humiliating?
Painful, Humiliating and Painfully humilitiating with a side of projectile vomit! does that paint a pretty picture for you lol !

Iaculus

Painful, Humiliating and Painfully humilitiating with a side of projectile vomit! does that paint a pretty picture for you lol ![/QUOTE]

Well, the vomit might.

Jake

Jake

Have you tried bull's milk? It's lactose-free and will earn you a friend for life.

darkangel6988

Have you tried bull's milk? It's lactose-free and will earn you a friend for life.
no i haven't , I usually drink Lactaid Milk well I don't drink cuz I hate milk for the most part.....But i use that to cook with .

Chazwozel

no i haven't , I usually drink Lactaid Milk well I don't drink cuz I hate milk for the most part.....But i use that to cook with .[/QUOTE]

Oh lordy.

Well if you ever do want to try it, it's best fresh if you get the chance. You've got to put more effort into tugging than you would on a cow's udder. I believe any local farm will set you up.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I'm just...I really don't know what to say at this point.

At first I was all :shocked: and then :wtf: leading to:Leyla:but finally settling upon:clap:

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

lol

darkangel6988

I'm just...I really don't know what to say at this point.

At first I was all :shocked: and then :wtf: leading to:Leyla:but finally settling upon:clap:
If yall are going to ask stupid questions.....I'm going to respond with stupid answer's . If I am to write something intelligent you are going to mock it anyway so what's the point.
If you think I'm that stupid to not know that a Bull is a male cow that cannot produce milk then you have another thing coming.! I hope you enjoyed my stupid answer :)

Now if your gonna ask a question in attempts to make me look stupid. Atleast ask a better one then Have you ever tried Bull's Milk?! I mean come on really ! shit!

Jake

Jake

a Bull is a male cow that cannot produce milk then you have another thing coming.
Precisely.

darkangel6988

a Bull is a male cow that cannot produce milk then you have another thing coming.
Precisely.[/QUOTE]

did u really believe I didn't know that? geez!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Come on! A serious sounding answer to this bull milk thing is a funny answer!

Chazwozel

Wait? What? You so can get milk out of a bull! Not much, like I said it takes a lot of tugging an pulling. The bull seemed to enjoy himself though...

Gusto

Gusto

ITT: Bull ejaculate.

Keep on rocking in the free world, Halforums.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I love this place so damn much.

Hylian

Hylian

I love how any conversation can turn completely bizarre no matter what the original topic was.

darkangel6988

I love how any conversation can turn completely bizarre no matter what the original topic was.
Yeah really Lol!

Dave

Dave

You should try dog's milk.

(Captioned until you get over your sound deficiency.)

Iaculus

Yeah really Lol![/QUOTE]

Walrus.

darkangel6988

You should try dog's milk.

(Captioned until you get over your sound deficiency.)
Serious Jay fixed my sound deficiency so I can finally hear thru earphones now :)! That was funny.....How about I just stay away from all form's of milk and we move along to a different question hehe .

Iaculus

Sorry, nother sort-of-milky question:

I know you mentioned your lactose intolerance, but you also expressed your inordinate fondness for cheese. Where does pizza fit into all that?

darkangel6988

I know you mentioned your lactose intolerance, but you also expressed your inordinate fondness for cheese. Where does pizza fit into all that?
I love pizza but I can't really eat it unless I wanna suffer....Same with cheese I can have it in a very small dose but can't overdo it.

Iaculus

I love pizza but I can't really eat it unless I wanna suffer....Same with cheese I can have it in a very small dose but can't overdo it.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

Favourite kind?

darkangel6988

I love pizza but I can't really eat it unless I wanna suffer....Same with cheese I can have it in a very small dose but can't overdo it.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough.

Favourite kind?[/QUOTE]

My favorite kind is Dominoe's .....Toppings include mushrooms, green peppers , onions , bacon and cheese :)

Hylian

Hylian

What were some of your favorite shows you watched growing up?

Fun Size

Fun Size

Have you experimented with non-milk cheeses, such as VeggieShreds, all of which suck except for the mozzarella?

Also, if you had to choose one piece of clothing to put on a monkey, what would you choose and why?

darkangel6988

What were some of your favorite shows you watched growing up?
The Cosby Show, Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Boy meets world

Cartoons : GI Joe , Jem and the hollograms, Seasame Street, Polka Dot Door , Fred Penner

I'm sure there were more but I can't remember anymore.

OH and my favorite as a child was Mr. Dressup .......may he rest in peace :(

Philosopher B.

Fresh Prince is awesome. Speaking of which, apparently they're finally going to release the 5th season on DVD (May 11th). :D

darkangel6988

Fresh Prince is awesome. Speaking of which, apparently they're finally going to release the 5th season on DVD (May 11th). :D
bout time I've been waiting for it :D

Hylian

Hylian

If it's raining do you bother to bring an umbrella with you when you head outside?

darkangel6988

If it's raining do you bother to bring an umbrella with you when you head outside?
Depends....If i'm going to a wedding or a very important place that my hair needs to stay nice for then yes.......but if it's a normal day......I just roll out I don't care in that case about my hair getting wet. Sometimes though if there is a hood on my coat or sweater I may put it over my head but rarely. I don't mind the rain too much :)

I can always count you on to revive this thread hehe :D

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

I don't the rain too much :)
I accidentally the rain. Is this bad?

Fun Size

Fun Size

You have failed to answer my question on your primate-based sartorial preferences.

THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT IF WE ARE TO PROPERLY CATEGORIZE YOU.

darkangel6988

Have you experimented with non-milk cheeses, such as VeggieShreds, all of which suck except for the mozzarella?

Also, if you had to choose one piece of clothing to put on a monkey, what would you choose and why?
Sorry Funsize I must have missed your question...

No I have not experimentated with Veggie Shreds. Have never seen then in my life.

If i could dress up a monkey in anything I would choose a Juicy Couture track Suit......Why u ask well because it is a top quality designer I happen to love very much and They sell dog clothes....I wouldn't wanna pay that kinda money to dress up a dog but it sure would be well spent to put it on a monkey. The monkey would feel like a million bucks and it would be blinged out completely. I would find that very funny .

Fun Size

Fun Size

The image of a monkey wearing a pair of pants with the word "Juicy" written across it's bum, complete with a tail-hole where the dot of the 'i' goes, has made me laugh. Points for originality.

kaykordeath

If you could travel to the future (and back) would you rather:

A) Go forward a year and spend a whole week there
B) Go Forward 10 years and have one full day
C) Go Forward 20 years for 12 hours
D) Go Forward 100 years for an hour
E) Go Forward 1000 years for 15 minutes

And explain

darkangel6988

If you could travel to the future (and back) would you rather:

A) Go forward a year and spend a whole week there
B) Go Forward 10 years and have one full day
C) Go Forward 20 years for 12 hours
D) Go Forward 100 years for an hour
E) Go Forward 1000 years for 15 minutes

And explain
I'd want to take "C" Go forward 20 years for 12 hours....i'd wanna see what life would be like with my husband...Who my kids or Kid would be and how they turned out. I'd wanna know what I look like being 48 ......Just so much that will change between now and 20 years that i had to pick that option. 10 Years really doesn't seem that long for some reason.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 PM ----------

I don't the rain too much :)
I accidentally the rain. Is this bad?[/QUOTE]

Oops typo it's edited now :)

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

The image of a monkey wearing a pair of pants with the word "Juicy" written across it's bum, complete with a tail-hole where the dot of the 'i' goes, has made me laugh. Points for originality.
I'm glad I've suceeded in making you laugh and thanks for the originality points.....ur right there is something to be laughed at when u see a monkey with the word Juicy on his butt......Especially if Juicy is written in Glitter or rhinestones :)

Hylian

Hylian

Do you read any webcomics?

darkangel6988

Do you read any webcomics?
no but I have a couple comic books..... I like

Blondie
And
Calvin and Hobbes

In my younger days I loved Archie comics hehe :)

Iaculus

Speaking of... any favourite books?

darkangel6988

Speaking of... any favourite books?
Actually yes.....There is a Series for teenagers of 12 books by Louise Rennison...The first book is called Angus Thongs and full frontal snogging , It then continues on for 12 books and although they are supremly easy to read and not very advanced.....I think that that collection is absolutely hilarious and I like it because it's written with an english accent meaning most words such as toilet are called Loo or Kissing Snogging which just makes me laugh all that much more. There is another bunch of 5 books i just read this past week (Like I said real dang easy to read) They are By Katie Maxwell and are pretty much identical to Louise Rennison's collection just a different funny story....They are written in email format about a girl who is writting to her best friend and her best friend replying.

I just love those books. I also really like the Confession of a Shopoholic books. I'm real girly girl like so yeah i like that type of stuff :)

Hylian

Hylian

If you were on a deserted island and you could choose one food that would never run out what would you pick?

darkangel6988

If you were on a deserted island and you could choose one food that would never run out what would you pick?
Benny bbq Chicken :)

http://www.bennybbq.com/

The best chicken On the south shore of montreal.....Yummy Sauce :) and fries too !

Dave

Dave

If you were on a deserted island and ran out of Benny bbq Chicken, what would you do? What would you do?!?

Jake

Jake

Does this look infected to you?

Kitty Sinatra

If you were on Gilligan's Island and ran out of Benny bbq Chicken, who would you do? Who would you do?!?
The Professor or Thurston Howell III?

darkangel6988

If you were on a deserted island and ran out of Benny bbq Chicken, what would you do? What would you do?!?
Eat Coconuts like in the Sim's Castaway lol or go around looking for leaves and shit to eat lol :D But benny is so much better and I"m so ordering it for dinner tonight !

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Does this look infected to you?
hmmmmmmm Don't know can't see it lol :)

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

If you were on Gilligan's Island and ran out of Benny bbq Chicken, who would you do? Who would you do?!?
The Professor or Thurston Howell III?[/QUOTE]

OH OH ............Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConnaughey My hubby and Dave ofcourse lol !

Gusto

Gusto

and Dave ofcourse lol !
:O

darkangel6988

and Dave ofcourse lol !
:O[/QUOTE]

LOL hahaha! Ok you can be on the list too....... :p lol !

Kitty Sinatra

OH OH ............Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConnaughey My hubby and Dave ofcourse lol ![/QUOTE]

I was specifically asking you to choose between the Professor and Mr Howell. I am disappointed that you did not answer the question properly. :tear:

darkangel6988

OH OH ............Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, Matthew McConnaughey My hubby and Dave ofcourse lol ![/QUOTE]

I was specifically asking you to choose between the Professor and Mr Howell. I am disappointed that you did not answer the question properly. :tear:[/QUOTE]

LOL! I don't know who they are so I can't answer haha :) Sorry xo

Kitty Sinatra

I never thought I'd see the day when someone didn't know the people of Gilligan's Island.

Is this how Dave felt when he first met someone who hadn't walked with dinosaurs?

darkangel6988

I never thought I'd see the day when someone didn't know the people of Gilligan's Island.

Is this how Dave felt when he first met someone who hadn't walked with dinosaurs?
Gruey I love you but seriously ......SERIOUSLY ! Do I really look like a gilligan's island type of chick? I'm lucky I even know what Gilligan's Island is lol !

Gusto

Gusto

and Dave ofcourse lol !

LOL hahaha! Ok you can be on the list too....... :p lol ![/QUOTE]

This isn't what I was going for, but cool.

Hylian

Hylian

Do you ever regret finding and than signing up (and than staying around) at halforums? :)

Kitty Sinatra

Every day of my life.

Oh wait. You weren't asking me. Nevermind.

darkangel6988

and Dave ofcourse lol !

LOL hahaha! Ok you can be on the list too....... :p lol ![/QUOTE]

This isn't what I was going for, but cool.[/QUOTE]

Didn't think so I just didn't want you to feel left out lol :)

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Do you ever regret finding and than signing up (and than staying around) at halforums? :)
Yep I do sometimes and other times I'd like to leave but then again if I did I'd be real bored and sad about my husband being gone. So I guess it's better for me to stay atleast it makes me happy :)

Hylian

Hylian

If you could have one futuristic technology what would it be?

Dave

Dave

And would it include something sexy? Sexy technology? :unibrow:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

darkangel6988

.[/QUOTE]

Lol :D

darkangel6988

If you could have one futuristic technology what would it be?
I've thought of this question for days and still can't come up with an answer.....Perhaps something to take out the trash for me because I really hate that. Sorry I don't have anything good but really I just can't think of something !

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I'm not gonna go there lol .......All i have to say is BUBBBBBBBBBLES !

Hylian

Hylian

If given the chance would you keep a live dinosaur as a pet?

darkangel6988

If given the chance would you keep a live dinosaur as a pet?
Yes if it stayed lil and was as cute as Ducky from land before time. I just love Ducky :)

View attachment 458

Attachments

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ducky's the cutest, yep yep yep!

But my favorite was always Petrie.

Kitty Sinatra

What is your favorite color?

Hylian

Hylian

Have you ever tried to divide by zero?

darkangel6988

What is your favorite color?
Pink and Turquoise not necessarily together .

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Have you ever tried to divide by zero?
Lol ! :p

Docseverin

Docseverin

My favorite was Spike!

Iaculus

OK - holiday plans. Two weeks, unlimited budget, anywhere in the world. What, and where?

Hylian

Hylian

If you could magically learn any instrument what instrument would you choose?

darkangel6988

My favorite was Spike!
Yeah it took me a minute to choose between Spike and Ducky but I chose ducky because of when him and Petry sing there little don't step on a crack or you'll fall and break your back part lol ! God damn I love that movie :)

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

OK - holiday plans. Two weeks, unlimited budget, anywhere in the world. What, and where?
I would go to the Bahama's Shop like a crazy person and drink and rent a Yacht and yeah if it's unlimited i'd do it all.
Or I'd choose to visit every single state in america since in 4 years I've seen about 15 of them lol during our moving so I'd like to see the ones I've missed.
Or I'd go to Europe and Visit Juicy Couture and buy them out and site see.

geez I mean I could go on all day if it's unlimited and anywhere in the world !

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

If you could magically learn any instrument what instrument would you choose?
Violin or piano.

Kitty Sinatra

I mean the follwing as kindly as possible. That is, I find the quirk you exhibit quite charming. Lovely. Beautiful, even.

Spike and Ducky . . . I would go to the Bahama's or I'd choose to visit every single state in america since or I'd go to Europe and Visit Juicy Couture . . . Violin or piano.
You're not really good at choosing are you?

darkangel6988

I mean the follwing as kindly as possible. That is, I find the quirk you exhibit quite charming. Lovely. Beautiful, even.

Spike and Ducky . . . I would go to the Bahama's or I'd choose to visit every single state in america since or I'd go to Europe and Visit Juicy Couture . . . Violin or piano.
You're not really good at choosing are you?
NO i always want it all Gruey lol :D

Docseverin

Docseverin

She's good enough at choosing when it matters :D

darkangel6988

She's good enough at choosing when it matters :D
Oh BOy lol ! Normally I'm lost but for once I caught that hehe ! And really seriously......I suck at choosing at anything whether it matters or whether it doesn't I can never make up my damn mind ! It lingers and lingers and I always second guess !