HalChat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Look at the bar at the top. Better?

Now we have both. If you prefer 1 that's cool.

D

darkangel6988

I like Halchat....Wish more people would go in though...We've had some pretty fun times in there like one drunken friday and the day of the big Olympic US against Canada game. I do see what the big deal is ....I think its pretty cool.

No one has ever been there actively when I log on... is there a way to have a little applet thingie on the boards showing who's on, like we had for Ventrilo? THAT would be awesome.

Shannow

Staff member
Yes, a who is on would be great for the chat. i use whichever during the day when I am at the office, though I very much prefer halchat to irc

Dave

Staff member
No one has ever been there actively when I log on... is there a way to have a little applet thingie on the boards showing who's on, like we had for Ventrilo? THAT would be awesome.
There already is one. If you go to the main forum screen where all of those online are listed you'll see who is in chat.

And that's something we can't do with IRC.

Ross

Staff member
I pop in the new chat from time to time... gonna try to be on a bit more often (mostly during the overnight).

There already is one. If you go to the main forum screen where all of those online are listed you'll see who is in chat.

And that's something we can't do with IRC.[/QUOTE]

Oh... huh... I have, literally, seen that main forum screen like 3 times in my life... counting right now after you told me it's there. Is there any way to have the applet thing like somewhere we can see it with just normal browsing?

Dave

Staff member
There probably is but it would be Ame style coding and I don't know if she's interested right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.