Halchat ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkangel6988

Does no one like Halchat? was just curious cuz it's been so dead.....I'm sitting in there tonight waiting for to see if theres any action and there isn't.

Anyhow was just curious if people don't like the flash chat part of it? I've heard some people complain of that.

Have a good night

D

Dusty668

I go in it sometimes and hang out, I've seen others pop in then back out.

I've made an effort to jump in there occassionally over the last few days but I'm generally the only one there and that's not my prefered place to hang out just to talk to myself.

.... well, not often.

D

darkangel6988

I feel you Thread......I'm always in there alone :( wish we could spice it up a bit.....it's a real cool thing that Dave added and deserves some appreciation I think anyway!

Dave

Staff member
I can normally go on during the week but I think my boss is getting wise to me that I'm not doing any real work. In fact, he's been adding quite a few things lately....

I try and hop on here and again, but it only ends up being once or twice a week, and it's generally when nobody's around.

Shannow

Staff member
Moved to the new office this week, so lbetween last weeks packing everythign and getting projects finalized, and the set up/job regionalization this week, I have been insanely busy here in the office to use it.

D

Dusty668

Well it always worked fine for me, but the IRC crowd just mocks it. Maybe if you tied the halchat to the IRC stuff. I know someplaces do that, somehow.

Dave

Staff member
I did that at first and almost had a riot on my hands. The hate was strong on both sides. BOTH sides.

So I left them both up.

Dave

Staff member
It has nothing to do with that and it's that kind of comments that fanned the flames of hate. YEEEEESSSSSS! Let the hate flow!

Seriously, it's a chat room. Who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.