Happy new year ya jerks!

I think this is my year! Whay about you?
I'm starting to think I might not be the main character of my life. I might be an NPC. All that's left is to wait and see if any plucky, questionable dressed teenagers come into my house to break my pots and rifle through my drawers.

B

BErt

Didn't see any other threads for this but whatever! !!!!

Glad I got some weird ass people in my life like you guys and gals.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I think this is my year! Whay about you?

Oh thank god for predicted text!
2015 was bullshit, I'm gonna make damn sure 2016 is better. A big part of that for me is going to be surrounding myself with positivity. I just wanted to echo phil here; I love y'all and really appreciate having this place to come to. Happy New Year err'body.

Titanic requires a Bb whistle, and I don't own one any more :(

This is about as much as I can do with a D whistle:

I actually was just trying to mimic what I assume most people who hear you play would say. It was the whistle version of yelling freebird. But have a brofist for coming through!

I actually was just trying to mimic what I assume most people who hear you play would say. It was the whistle version of yelling freebird. But have a brofist for coming through!
No...they just yell "Freebird" :facepalm:[DOUBLEPOST=1451703661,1451703515][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now do In Dulce Jubilo!
Just looked up..the treble line is in G Major, making it playable on the D. Unfortunately, there's a few C below the stave notes that are impossible on a D whistle. :(

Toss the feathers?

Happy New Year everyone. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.
I learned that once, but it's a hard one on the whistle. Easier on the bagpipes. I'll have to work at it a couple weeks and see if I can get it back up to form.

Coincidentally, it was stuck in my head a couple of weeks ago, and I was trying to work it out without remembering which tune it was. Thanks for reminding me ;)

Never heard the song (or perhaps I'll recognize it once I listen to it - no sound here at work). Didn't even know it was a title. I just think the phrase "tossing the feathers" sounds like some sort of variation on "tossing the salad" that's somehow dirtier. Or involves owls, I dunno.