[Question] Has anyone here ever used Gunnars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the "advanced gaming glasses" folks?

While the "gaming performance improves!" crap is pretty well walked back on their site, they actually double-down on claiming that their glasses are actually very good for combatting eye-strain in situations where you look at screens all day (which I do).

If they actually work in that way, combined with my insurance, the price is actually extremely reasonable, but I don't know anyone who has them.

Thoughts?

You know, the "advanced gaming glasses" folks?

While the "gaming performance improves!" crap is pretty well walked back on their site, they actually double-down on claiming that their glasses are actually very good for combatting eye-strain in situations where you look at screens all day (which I do).

If they actually work in that way, combined with my insurance, the price is actually extremely reasonable, but I don't know anyone who has them.

Thoughts?
I've never used that brand, but I've used similar, and they actually do make your eyes feel less tired after long days of staring at a screen, if your eyes are prone to getting tired.

I've never used that brand, but I've used similar, and they actually do make your eyes feel less tired after long days of staring at a screen, if your eyes are prone to getting tired.
They definitely are. I thought at first it could just be that I need my Rx adjusted (which after two years, I probably do a little), but on days where I'm using my laptop less, my eyes don't ever feel tired or strained.

I have a couple of friends that swear by them. I personally don't have any, but from what they have said it does wonders for helping their eyes not feel so tired or strained.

If it's reasonably priced, I would say go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.