[Other] Helping ncts_dodge_man out

Dave

Staff member
If you've read the Rant VIII: The Reckoning thread, you see that his wife lost her job and they had a "friend" fuck them over. They are hurting. Yes, he has a good job. Yes, they will be okay. No, right now it doesn't feel that way.

So I'm sending him some cash. I sent him $50 and if you want to as well, you can send him PayPal to nctsdodgeman@gmail.com. I'm not doing this as a donation tab thing because it's so soon after LittleSin.

If nothing else, he gets $50. Someone out there has his back, even if it's not that much.

Last edited:
Want to help.
Can't.
Some day maybe I won't be spread so thin that I can finally indulge in my normally generous nature.
Not any time soon, though.

Sorry, guy.

--Patrick

Thank you and also thank you to the other person who sent some as well (keeping it rather anonymous in case you didn't want people to know).

Thank you. It does - we're actually close to not being negative after the rent check goes through for December and I get gas for the week, so we're getting close to being able to pay on our other bills on our paychecks instead of covering the negative amount...

Last edited: