Here is something you can't understand (how i could just post a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laurelai

I get ear worms all the freaking time. I live with music in my head more often than not. Yesterday, it was Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire lol. (I was reading up on types of A.D.D. and there is a type called Ring of Fire) Allllllllll day "...and it burns burns burns, this burnin' ring of fire..."

My current ear worm is driving me maaaaad:

When they finally find me standing over that dead hobo with a bloody shiv in my hand, I will be singing this music as they cart me away...

The song and video for this one have been sticking in my head.

Embedding is disabled, sorry:

Edit: Also, this one has been on heavy play recently.

I get ear worms all the freaking time. I live with music in my head more often than not. Yesterday, it was Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire lol. (I was reading up on types of A.D.D. and there is a type called Ring of Fire) Allllllllll day "...and it burns burns burns, this burnin' ring of fire..."
damn it now i need to play some cash.

L

Lally

I get ear worms all the freaking time. I live with music in my head more often than not.
THIS. IT IS SO FRUSTRATING. I get songs in my head AGAINST MY WILL. My boyfriend can come in singing some dumb song and all of a sudden it's in MY head.

L

Lally

Also, no embedding, but right now, this song has wriggled deep, DEEP into my ear:

E

elph

Huh.. RATM covering Cypress Hill. For once I'm going to side with Crypress on this one, but the RATM version is decent too.

I have hundreds of songs running through my head at all times really. Simple words/phrases will just add to the jumble of constant music going on in my head.

ElJuski

Staff member
Death From Above 1979's album has been on constant play in my room. Then The Japandroids. Then back to DFA1979 again.

D

Dusty668

I can't find how to embed, so, sorry. I just got used to the old method.

Hurt by Johnny Cash:

My Tiki God by Waste of Aces:

Eastbound and down by Jerry Reed:

:zombie: They ain't even taking turns, sometimes they overlap!!! Arrrrrrrgh! :aaahhh:

HOLY CRAP!!!!

This is dangerous knowledge, so I'll spoiler it, but I have discovered the one song that chases every other song out of your brain:

Yellow Submarine

fade

Staff member
I've been working on a video for Kids by MGMT actually. I was hoping to get it "viraled" all the way to the band. Kind of like how Nathan Fillion saw the GL video.

on the topic of the official MGMT "kids" video, it actually really pisses me off; at the beginning it blatantly misattributes nietzsche's most famous quote to MARK TWAIN

how does that even happen? it's not even like mark twain to say "he who fights with monsters..." grrrr

EDIT: anyway, i have a new ear worm... Camarillo Brillo, by frank zappa.

is that a real poncho i mean is that a mexican poncho or a sears poncho?

Two lines that set my late eighties/early nineties brain afire:

1. Stop - Collaborate and listen.

2. This here's a cheer for all the fellas.

D

Dusty668

Yah, um this one will tick off any christians, or folks who do not like cursing. But it is buzzing around my head for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.