Hey Chaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThatNickGuy

I suck at Greek letters. I thought Alpha being first, Z for Zeta would be last. So, I suck.

T

ThatNickGuy

Normally, this is where I'd say "Sounds like my prom night" but that is not the case here.

Did a scary man in a trenchcoat teach you what candy tasted like when you were younger? Cause I think you're doing it wrong.... :bush:

Shannow

Staff member
Nope, but that is what your girlfriend told me they tasted like last weekened.

HEEEEEEEEEEEY-OOOOOOHHH! :rimshot:

Cajungal

Staff member
I'm picturing you both now... him being chased be carneys, you being chased by really high people.
I'm glad that's the visual you got, because after he finished describing the fact he knew the flavors........... :puke:[/QUOTE]

Chaz's all chilly after a day on the hockey rink...... apparently I've started a game--gross out Shego

I'm picturing you both now... him being chased be carneys, you being chased by really high people.
I'm glad that's the visual you got, because after he finished describing the fact he knew the flavors........... :puke:[/QUOTE]

Chaz's all chilly after a day on the hockey rink...... apparently I've started a game--gross out Shego[/QUOTE]

She's just prejudiced. She doesn't want to know what the inside of Chaz's pants tastes like, but I bet she'd be all over the same information about you.

*goes to bump the creepy post thread*

I should not be surprised, but this forum has a knack for changing a thread to something bizarre.

It's why I come back day after day. You crazy knuckleheads.

It's called a "bromance."

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

"Cum-raderie?"

Status
Not open for further replies.