Hey remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a google on my handle recently and realised I was still registered here, which made me think "hey didn't I ragequit those forums like a complete asshole?" (I did)

To recap, I frequented these forums about a year ago, I guess, and generally spent my time being argumentative and difficult. Then, in an event which I sincerely hope nobody remembers, I got banned during an argument about Lady Gaga and ragequit the forums.

Good times, lol.

Anyway, I'm just stopping by to say "sorry I comported myself so poorly, halforum" and also "I can't remember what I said to you to get banned, espy, but it was probably terrible so sorry"

I ban so many people that I can't even remember half of them so... WELCOME BACK! I also look forward to banning you again. And you. And you. And you. And you and you and you and you and you...

North_Ranger

Staff member
Welcome back, you... I remember you, and I didn't think you were that bad. Of course, I steer clear from Gaga so...

I ban so many people that I can't even remember half of them so... WELCOME BACK! I also look forward to banning you again. And you. And you. And you. And you and you and you and you and you...
Coincidentally, I'm banned from so many places that I have the opposite problem... hmmm... we should start a crimefighting initiative with our respective superpowers.

Fun Size said:
You got kicked out over a Lady Gaga argument? Sounds like someone had to work on his poker face.
I was really, really, irrationally mad about Lady Gaga and how she was mainstream, or something.

Gusto said:
We still mourn for Kratash.
is my soul still trapped in a gem?

I vaguely remember a Gurpel. Don't remember the blow up or the Lady Gaga discussion. So welcome back and all that.

M

Matt²

Who the FUCKING HELL do you think you ARE, crawling back on your sniveling ass and... I have ... NO IDEA...who you are?

O__O

... ... ... ...

< <

> >

(shrugs)

^__^
Welcome back I guess?!

I remember Gurpel from that forumgame we had with the troops and the 4 teams. Gurpel was on the Troll team.

I remember Gurpel, but I don't remember any argument about Lady Gaga.

I do remember Charlie posting a thread about Lady Gaga, was it that thing?

Anyway, welcome back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.