Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
I haven't been here in more than a month, and half the same threads are on the front page. Quiet lately, huh?

Anyway, how's life? Probably not really back, but I'll check for replies a few times.

Long story short, going through some personal stuff right now, and I decided that spending too much time online was partially to blame. So I went cold turkey. Haven't drawn much lately either, but like I said: personal problems.

P

Philosopher B.

I keep meaning to go cold turkey on account of finals week is next week, but I am weak. I am pathetic. I needs my Internets.

D

Dusty668

Well you did miss the boobquake, it was a thing for like all weekend. Other than that, yah, another day on teh tubez.

Dude, you totally missed. We got as many forumites as possible together and recreated Micheal Jackson's "Thriller." I played Zombie #7.

fade

Staff member
I haven't been here in more than a month, and half the same threads are on the front page. Quiet lately, huh?
Exaggerate much? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Duh? Wasn't that the point? Like a *punch* "what's up ladies?" before football practice?

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Sorry I missed boobquake. That sounds awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.