How do I forgive myself for messing up a chance at a threesome

• Thread starter Clueless in Cleveland
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clueless in Cleveland

I just found out after the fact that, well, long story short I could have easily had a threesome with two very willing, attractive girls if I had played my cards differently a few months ago. I am paranoid about somehow people finding out about this, hence anonymity. Also, I don't want people to think this is just a dumb brag, hence anonymity.

Ugh. I just. Fuck. I am so mad at past me. I am terrible at letting stuff go

Call them both up, separately. Invite them over and be ready with a Hugh Hefner robe on, a bottle of campaign on ice, and soft music. Act like you forgot the whole thing , but since they're here anyway....

Go ahead and start your letter to penthouse now.

Call them both up, separately. Invite them over and be ready with a Hugh Hefner robe on, a bottle of campaign on ice, and soft music. Act like you forgot the whole thing , but since they're here anyway....

Go ahead and start your letter to penthouse now.
Don't forget your wizard hat!

How close are these two girls to eachother and how close are you in regards to each of them?

More details would be appreciated.

C

Clueless in Cleveland

How close are these two girls to eachother and how close are you in regards to each of them?

More details would be appreciated.
They're friends, I'm very good friends with one, normal friend with the other.

HOWEVER

Physically, we three are all on opposite ends of the country. So. Window, slammed shut, etc.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I don't understand why you need to forgive yourself. It's a missed opportunity that you some how found out about. Forget it and move on.

North_Ranger

Staff member
You can't change the past, but you can influence the present and the future. Don't mull what could have been, and work on what could still be.

Personally I recommend renting a pimped-out cabin somewhere where it's snowy, inviting them in and hoping for a blizzard.

P

Philosopher B.

How did you play your cards wrong? What happened?
I read this and then looked at your signature and imaged someone asking for a threesome while Woody leered from their jeans:

Chances come and go, live and learn etc.

Personally, I'd probably couldn't go for a threesome even given a chance at it.

Personally, I'd probably couldn't go for a threesome even given a chance at it.
I personally think I could, but it would depend. I would only do it if I was single, met two attractive girls I didn't know, and was having no strings attached sex.

I would never do it if it involved friends or a long-term lover, to much chance to bite you in the ass.

Been there, felt that.

Best to just put it behind you and remind yourself that you could never know for sure how it would've turned out.

Tinwhistler later sued Popcap for infringing on the naming rights for the game he invented, "Peggle Nights".

D

Disconnected

OP: don't fret. it will come.... again. If you catch my drift.
Tin: get back in your box!!
Emrys: they aren't talking about peg-legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.