How Obama Stole Christmas. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap on a cracker.

Propaganda. It's not just for governments anymore.

This would be a great comedy book, really. Are the writers comedians?

Written by a candidate who lost his bid to run as the Republican nominee for Washington's third district, and has been accused of physically assaulting his wife. Awesome.

"Are you even from the North Pole?" an elf questioned from the crowd.

Liberal Claus scowled at this elf with pure evil in his eyes. For a moment all of the elves stood in disbelief waiting for a response, but the response would never come.

wtf

And this is like, the less bad thing in the book.

It's like a political Chic Publishing pamphlet, only someone thought they should spring for a whole book.
That reminds me of the day I discovered "chick.com" to totally not be what I thought it'd be, to my tremendous disappointment.

As for the book, involving children in the mudslinging is unspeakably low.

Is that Joseph Stalin!? And I swear to god I saw Chairman Mao in one of those. WTF man!?
Well yes because Obama is a Kenyan-born muslim nazi communist. You may think that all of those couldn't coexist in the same group, much less the same person, but then you don't know the Teabaggers!

That has got to be the whitest crowd I have ever seen.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Oh wait, I think there's one token.... lightly brown? Dude? Chick? behind Hendrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.