[Funny] How old am I?

I put in my mom's birthday, she's Alicia Keys + Kelly Clarkson old, the eruption of Krakatoa is closer to her birth date than today, Soviet Union lifted the Berlin Blockade when she was 4 months old. 95% of visitors are younger than her.

Dave

Staff member
PHRASING.

Also, your poor father. :(
Dad was always a fan of dark humor. He'd laugh, just like I'd laugh if someone made the same joke about me.

I fully expect when I go to have all you knuckleheads make old jokes and dead Dave jokes for years to come.

Dad was always a fan of dark humor. He'd laugh, just like I'd laugh if someone made the same joke about me.

I fully expect when I go to have all you knuckleheads make old jokes and dead Dave jokes for years to come.
When you go, it'll be a month before we realise there's slightly less movement in the hooties than before.

I'm Dakota Fanning and the son of Orlando Bloom. Last time I was one of the daughters from the King's Speech, and Kate Hudson's son. I sense a pattern.

Old people!

A long time ago it was essential for businesses to have a set of vendor directories. Essentially these books listed alphabetically everything you could buy in the world and who sold them. Typically they cost thousands to buy and were huge! Like 1500 pages per manual, 24 manuals per set and each book was like 12"x14".

Now what was there bleedin brand name?

Anyone remember having to go to the library and leaf through the "Who's Who in Xxxxx" series whenever you wanted to find something out about a famous person?

--Patrick