[Funny] How old am I?

Mine didn't make me feel all that old until I got to:

December 19th, 1997:
The official Hollywood premiere of Titanic
Over half your life ago!

Ok, now I feel old.

December 25th, 1991:Dissolution of the Soviet Union. The Russian SFSR officially renames itself to the Russian FederationOver half your life ago!

I am Sophie Turner + Princess Ariane of the Netherlands. What a weird combination?

For real though, I'm the exact same age as Hayley Williams of Paramore fame. We were born on the same day. :D

It told me I was some European tennis player I've never heard of + one of Heidi Klum's kid = my age. Maybe it's because I didn't really know them, but it didn't make me feel old. In fact, reading the whole thing didn't make me feel old, buy I was impressed how many really cool (or really tragic) things I've been alive for.

The only thing that made me confused was that it told me I was closer to the day It's a Wonderful Life was released in NY than to today by a matter of days. I think that's because I always think IaWL is much older than it is.

Skrillex + Dakota Fanning = Me.

November 13th, 1990:The first known web page is written Over half your life ago!

Out of 100,000 people born on the same day as you, approximately 93,956 are still living.

Over 88% of visitors to this site are younger than you! The average age of visitors is 30.

GasBandit

Staff member
Sammi Hanratty + Bella Thorne. Who? Ok, the former is a babyfaced 18 year old, and the latter is a hot redhead who looks mid 20s despite being younger (JAILBAIT). This isn't making me feel old.

January 27th, 1944:
The Siege of Leningrad is lifted
Nearer to your birth date than today!

Ok, that made it feel a little old.

The 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, beginOver half your life ago!

Ow. Especially since I graduated high school in 97.

Cameron Boyce + Henry David Modor
(I know neither of these people)

More than half my life ago, iTunes came out.

My birthday is closer to Jimi Hendrix's death than today.

My age is equal to Kate Upton + Eugenie Bouchard.

Oh yeah!

Thing that got me was the worlds population at my birth. Since that date a quarter of a million people have been added each day...

Since my age is two teen actresses I am too old to know, I am not sure if it makes me feel old or not.
I feel ya. I have no idea who either of my people are.
In other news...
Benito Mussolini declares himself dictator (Il Duce) of Italy
Nearer to your birth date than today!
Freddie Mercury dies aged 45
Over half your life ago!
(Also Freddie was older than I am now)

Dave still has me beat by more than a few years, though.
I believe I speak for the entire forum when I say I'd be interested in seeing the results @Grytpipe-Thynne gets from this site.

--Patrick

This thing has a hardon for Game of Thrones actors.

I got Alfie Allen (Theon) plus some 4 year old actor's kid.

Dave still has me beat by more than a few years, though.
I believe I speak for the entire forum when I say I'd be interested in seeing the results @Grytpipe-Thynne gets from this site.

--Patrick
My Dad is a little older, his Old Moment

July 3rd, 1971:Jim Morrison, lead singer of The Doors is found dead Over half your life ago!

I doubt he remembers the Doors.

The 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, beginOver half your life ago!

Ow. Especially since I graduated high school in 97.
That's weird. You and I got the same 1/2 Life Event, even though you're a year older than me. Lazy website.
(Also, when I got that, my first thought was, "Duh, I was there!")

My Dad is a little older, his Old Moment

July 3rd, 1971:Jim Morrison, lead singer of The Doors is found dead Over half your life ago!

I doubt he remembers the Doors.
For my Dad again, this is a little shocking.

Out of 100,000 people born on the same day as you, approximately 34,695 are still living.[DOUBLEPOST=1401912060,1401911961][/DOUBLEPOST]18th Feb 1930
Pluto is discovered, and for many decades is regarded as the ninth planet in the solar system (you were 3 months old)

[I believe I speak for the entire forum when I say I'd be interested in seeing the results @Grytpipe-Thynne gets from this site.

--Patrick[/quote]

I tried! This message came up. "Thats not nice. Please behave."

Oh the shame. Rejected by a stupid web site. This is ageism.

Some of the "older" ones make me feel young...Then I realize that these are still good and able and normal people on the internet, whose birthday was closer to the Crimean War than today. I can't wait to see what sort of weird-ass world I'll be 80 in. Science fiction!

Some of the "older" ones make me feel young...Then I realize that these are still good and able and normal people on the internet, whose birthday was closer to the Crimean War than today. I can't wait to see what sort of weird-ass world I'll be 80 in. Science fiction!