How's that hope and change working out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moderately satisfied so far, though he still has plenty of space to fail completely with, and not happy with his broken promises, or his implicit, and often explicit, support of Bush-era torture policies increases in executive power.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Oh, wait, you weren't serious? Dammit, trolled again. :'(

I hear enough tears of the GOP collected are used in a magic potion that can remake the world in perfect capitalism. Haven't you guys collected enough yet?

J

JONJONAUG

Pretty well. Most things that Obama's been doing I'm pretty happy with. Other stuff though...

It's kind of like that.

J

Jiarn

Just had to point and laugh at all the libs that voted for OweBlamer. Still think he's the Chosen One? ROFL fucking MAO.
Yes as a matter of fact, I'm still very satisfied with my choice of him over McCain/Palin.

^What he said.

Honestly, I don't know which side I'm voting for in 2012, but if Palin has anything to do with the Republican candidacy, I'm obligated to vote Democrat.

And, like a candle in the wind, Mister Steve was gone...

We barely knew him... why does he tease us so?

It's like when someone comes into your room to talk to you, then leaves. It's only later you realize they just stopped by to drop ass and run.

Oh, OweBlamer voters, eh? Don't worry, I'm sure nobody blames you for bringing such a catastrophic disaster of biblical proportion on this once great nation. Hey, if we work really, really, really hard, maybe we can vote out all the libtards and get back to the slightly lower level of totally fucked that George Bitch left us in. Hey, almost totally fucked is better than 100% totally and completely fucked for multiple future generations, right?

Oh, right, I forgot. The Great Obama can do no wrong, it's not his fault, it's all George Bush, Reagan, Palin and the fact that everybody is so racist, right? It has nothing to do with the the absolute TARD you dumb shits elected based on his complete and total lack of experience. Yay. Great job. Keep worshipping OweBlamer, he's doing great.

Oh, I forgot to blame Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and all the other ''crazed'' right wing nutjobsw that are bringing the country down with all this talk about, you know, cutting spending, cutting taxes, allowing corporations to exist on US soil (they create jobs, didja know that? OweBlamer doesn't). Yeah, all that crazy conservative talk is ruining the nation that OweBlamer is trying so hard to fix while on vacation. Again.

Ooooooooooookay.

You got your opinion and thats great, calling people names and cussing out everyone who doesn't agree with you isn't exactly the kind of stuff we look kindly on here. If you want to try again and act civil go nuts, but right now consider this your formal warning. I'm locking this thread because it's one big troll. Do it again and expect some infractions your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.