HP firesale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will they let you buy 2?
BestBuy originally said that you could only one buy one SKU type per customer (So one 16Gb and one 32Gb per person). Still waiting on hold with HP and my intent is to buy 2 (or 3).

My wife just told me, when I mentioned it to her, that her friend told her about this Thursday evening, but she didn't think anything of it...

:aaah:

My housemate bought a phone and tablet in the nick of time. The tablet is a solid piece of tech, though I would've never bought it for the original price.

I find it funny that people are willing to shell out 100 bucks on a piece of shit just because its a 500 dollar piece of shit marked down to 100. Touchpads are all about apps. These things are already outdated.

I find it funny that people are willing to shell out 100 bucks on a piece of shit just because its a 500 dollar piece of shit marked down to 100. Touchpads are all about apps. These things are already outdated.
It plays flash. That alone eliminates the need for a huge swath of apps. If you have a browser, you have the only app you need. (I say as I type this on an iPad)

Shannow

Staff member
yeah, its getting broken for android, which having that OS on it would make it completely worth 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.