Export thread

I can predict the future!!

fade

fade

Okay, so EVERYONE says my son looks like Ralphie from A Christmas Story. Poor kid has gotten it his whole life (esp. this time of year). Well I looked up Peter Billingsley, the actor who portrayed Ralphie. I found out he's been doing a lot, especially producing. Anyway, I was looking for an up-to-date photo, which I found on IMDB. Pretty good looking dude. But the photo struck me as really familiar. So I went back to my archives, and SIX YEARS AGO before my son was born, before anyone said anything about Ralphie, I had composited (crudely) the photos of my wife and me. The similarity is eerie. No making fun of my photo--I gained a little "sympathy weight" when my wife was pregnant--and I had rare short hair for interviewing.

EDIT FOR CLARITY: The photo on the left in Peter Billingsley, and the one on the right is the photoshopped composite of my wife and me.

Dave

Dave

Well hey, Ralphie! Where ya been?

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

I don't want to offend.... but did you photoshoped your face or something?

tegid

tegid

If I understand right, that's not him but a blend of him and his wife. So yeah, phoshopped.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Awesome XD

tegid

tegid

Indeed.

Dusty668

I thought I saw a pixel in that.

fade

fade

Yeah...that was the whole point. It's right there in the OP.

EDIT: Whoops. That was supposed to quote Green_Lantern. Guess I hit the wrong button.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Those are some creepy looking eyes... way too big for the face... should be in a Disney film.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

Yeah...that was the whole point. It's right there in the OP.

EDIT: Whoops. That was supposed to quote Green_Lantern. Guess I hit the wrong button.
Sorry, I don't know how i could have missed that part. :confused:

I need to get my eyes checked. (Actually literal, this glasses is like 3 years old).

Calleja

Calleja

Wow.. ralphie became one attractive man.

General Specific

General Specific

Predicting the future is easy. Being right is the hard part.