[Funny] I don't know if this is old news or what...First Moon Party

Dave

Staff member
Holy shit, but this commercial is a hoot. And by hoot I mean I was fucking ROLLING!

Last edited:

fade

Staff member
It's just as funny now as it was 43 days ago.
...and I actually mean that.

--Patrick
It's really only funny every 28 days. Pretty funny for a few days, then the humor gets a little thin, and finally stops. I'd still give it a day before engaging in any other jokes.

GasBandit

Staff member
If there's definitely two threads every halforumite (but especially its Admin!) should be subscribed to, it's the Funny Pictures thread and the Awesome Videos thread. I think 75% of my posts go to those two threads.

Dave

Staff member
If there's definitely two threads every halforumite (but especially its Admin!) should be subscribed to, it's the Funny Pictures thread and the Awesome Videos thread. I think 75% of my posts go to those two threads.
Yeah, like I'm going to search back 10 pages to see if the video has been posted. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

Yeah, like I'm going to search back 10 pages to see if the video has been posted. Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!
In most cases, you can plug the unique YouTube string ID for the video in question (the string for that video is "NEcZmT0fiNM") into the search box to see if it has been posted before.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
You shouldn't be 10 pages behind, is what I'm saying. Be subscribed, so as the posts come in, you can see them as they come.