Export thread

I HATE when my kids are sick

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

My poor daughter since Friday night she's been throwing up Sat she had a fever that we've been treating with tylenol and now it's gone and just now (midnight) she got a horrible bloody nose that seemed like a friggin gallon of blood my and my wife put her in a bath and now it seems she has a red rash all over her body *sigh* I hate feeling helpless when it comes to my kids

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Aye. I feel your pain. There is nothing worse than sitting over your breed witnessing their pain. The most terrible thing a parent can endure.

I sat over my daughters hospital bed more times than I care to count. I prayed. To gods I do believe, to those I don't, to any possible circumstance that would make it ok.

My daughter is ok. I don't know who answered, but I'm still thankful and will choose to bend knee to them any time it is needed.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Aw, man, I hope she feels better. :(

Dave

Dave

It never ends, either.

Hope she feels better. She'll be up running around soon and you'll be exhausted.

Hylian

Hylian

I hope she gets to feeling better soon :(

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

My wife has her at the doctor right now I called and talked to her, it's scarlet fever, I didn't even know that was a thing anymore

Null

Null

Wow, I thought there were vaccines for that.

Chazwozel

Scarlet fever is cased by Strep A bacteria....

Null

Null

Scarlet fever is cased by Strep A bacteria....[/QUOTE]

Oh. Guess it's a good thing I didn't pursue that career in pharmacology after all.

Wasabi Poptart

Hope she's feeling better soon.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

:confused: Jesus, man, hope she picks up soon

Chibibar

I hope she gets well soon. Good thing for modern medicine. So she got strep then turn into Scarlet Fever? (I didn't know that)