I just put my dog down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart aches, and I feel so empty, the little guy was my best buddy and the world is a darker place for his passing.

all I can say is he was the single greatest creature I have ever had the supreme pleasure to know.

via con dios Mookie-dog.

Reactions: Jay
Just remember that he had a much better life with you than he ever would have without you. I'm sorry to hear it, all the same though.

Sounds like you were both very happy to have shared your lives together. Deepest condolences and sympathy.

Letting a four-paw friend go in the end, however it happens, is one of the roughest experiences you can ever go through.

I feel for you. My wife and I went through that a year ago when our sixteen year old Lhasa Apso was put to sleep. I still sometimes shed a tear.

so over the weekend, while I was away on field work, my parents wiped out every trace of the dogs existence, I came home last night and it was as if we never had a dog. I am not talking about obvious stuff like no food dish, I mean everything and anything he had regular direct contact with was either cleaned or replaced. apparently I had a hard time of it, my parents cant even handle to have anything around that reminds them of the poor dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.