I love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I applaud Bubble for his bubbleness.

Dave for his extreme diligence to the forum. Seriously, dude. If I won a million dollars, I'd easily give away hundreds of dolllars to you to keep this place running. Bravo!

Juski for his "bro-ness."

Zenmonkey for her intelligence, and her wisedom.

NR for his chaotic Finnishness.
And canned cod.

Calleja for his frosty susan craziness.

Cajungal for her down to earth, sweet, personality.

Amorouseyes for her skill and patience, and expertise in managing this forum. Congrats!

I'm very drunk right now, so I apologize for forgetting your name. It's been months since I've been drunk, although this may belong in the drunk thread, my generous nature forces me to acknowledge the accomplishment that the forum has achieved, and the administrators have made towards this forum. Once again, I congratulate you all.

Cajungal

Staff member
*^_^*

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I applaud your drunken cuteness.

NOPE!

Mav, I honestly enjoy failing you in life, or succeding. Whether you become an an hero, or become an example of humanity to live by. I'll witness with great joy.

AUGH. I am so weak. My resistance to alcohol has been severly compromised. Standing is a very tenacious task. Now I must vomit all over the place. Woe for BBC.

I love you guys too. THIS IS NOT ABOUT PUMPKINS!

you guys are the best guys, even if you can be mean sometimes. NOT NAMING NAMES!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

love.

much love.

this thread is about how much we love one another.

ame is awesome because she does the code stuff.

Mav is awsome because he is good for a lol

Gusto is aweseome because he thinks it's gus toe and not goose toe

iaculus is awsome because people confuse him with a pedo.

yo mama is awesome because of what she did last night.

Mo' like change it to chaotic sexy.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

every thread is the drunk theread when you're durnk.

I don't remember texting my buddy Sean last night, but I aparently want him in my inner circle? I am also pretty sure I picked up on the fact that some girl was jelous that she would not be sleeping with a friend of mine, and I'm pretty sure I had words to say about that but do
not know what I said, if anything. The next party should be fun!

Also, I like haylian because freakazoid is awesome

pojo is awesome because he'll cut you with that sword in a pacifist way.

Magic Elvis lady is awesome because she puts the fun back in elfunvis.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Dave is fun too, and makes it rain on the boards.

And whoever just knocked on my door is SOL because I ain't getting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.