I need your questions about sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElJuski

Staff member
Start asking all the questions about sex that you want. Be as real or as absurd as you want. Coming soon, my friend and resident Sex Book Champion C.M.Habber will be taking over the website to promote his own passion-- D.I.Y. Harlequin Romance novels and answering questions about people's private sex lives.

C.M.Habber is a class act, and I'm happy to be handing the reigns over to him. His mustache is elegant, and he enjoys a good roll of felt like any other man. I'm happy to bring him to the table to try and make LITTOS even more half-forumest of the half-forums.

G

Gothomo

I don't have much interest invested in this question, but...

What is the clitoris and why are heterosexual men constantly trying to find it? Is it hiding?

Dave

Staff member
What are the symptoms of herpes? I don't want to treat them, but if they are visible I need to be able to hide them.

(By the way, this is not a real question but is instead meant to be funny.)

Ha... Herpes. I remember messing with a little someone's little mind when he was going to Cancun about the high risk of getting herpes from hot gringas teeheehee

Dear Gilman:
I know how a G spot in a vagina is supposed to feel. How's the male G spot supposed to feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.