Export thread

I really need a custom title...

HowDroll

HowDroll

... and I'm too lazy to come up with my own, so perhaps you all can pick one for me? :D

Anything's fair game. Whichever one gets the most "likes" by Saturday night will reside under my name, no questions asked.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Southern "Belle"

;)

Apple of Gaston's Eye?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

"Poe is Awesome"

Just throwin' it out there.

SeraRelm

Dickerdoodler.

phil

phil

Dickerdoodler.
Doodledickler

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

The Bumble says, "Boobs."

Docseverin

Docseverin

Just spitballing here.

"I want to be on you."
yep.gif

strawman

strawman

"In memory of Mabel"

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Droll as shit.

Gusto

Gusto

Hella hella droll y'all.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul is a beast... In bed

ElJuski

ElJuski

I have several, but I won't be sharing them with YOU.

I do, however, vote for Gusto's.

HowDroll

HowDroll

In the interest of impartiality, I won't be voting -- but a few of you made me lol at work. I love you guys :rofl:

@Li3n

@Li3n

How about "I know you slept with my sister, you pig, and i'm about to stab you to death now!!!!"

Seriously, does no one else see it?

Dave

Dave

"Very fucking Droll."

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

"Drollin' like a BOSS!"

Hylian

Hylian

Southern Droll

Adam

Adammon

Drollin' in the Beep

strawman

strawman

They see me drollin', they hatin'

GasBandit

GasBandit

Official Forum Stalking Target.

Dave

Dave

"No, I won't fuck you."

Adam

Adammon

And the cries of a million lost souls across a million planets were heard in Missouri.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

"No, I won't fuck you."
But Dave, we're meant to be together!

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'm going to like every submission that doesn't have to do with the OP being an attractive female

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'm going to like every submission that doesn't have to do with the OP being an attractive female
So basically just the double entendres and the repeats of the username then?

figmentPez

figmentPez

"Attractive Female"

HowDroll

HowDroll

"Unattractive female."

EDIT: He's a man of his word!

Dave

Dave

Sometimes one will just get inexplicably added for comedic potential...

:whistling:

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Woot, one more for me!

strawman

strawman

Sweet! Free likes!

My next submission is:

"Buy more chocolate"

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

/

Piotyr

Piotyr

"No one's _______ as HowDroll"

phil

phil

And yet doodledickler remains at 1 like.

Although it I don't win here I'm thinking of making a pitch to DC about a new batman villain. The Dickler!

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I have my doubts the dickerdoodle thing would have gotten as much infamy if a hot girl wasn't involved

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

What's your point Charlie? Stating the obvious?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I dunno, whatever, keep drooling over her

strawman

strawman

"Lovely. I'll bring some wine."

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I dunno, whatever, keep drooling over her
As long as she pretty much asks me to, sure. We can joust at dawn when she stops.

HowDroll

HowDroll

As long as she pretty much asks me to, sure. We can joust at dawn when she stops.
Can you joust at dawn anyway? Because that would be entertaining as hell.

KCWM

KCWM

Can you joust at dawn anyway? Because that would be entertaining as hell.
Just as long as they do on those cool flying ostriches. Damn, I loved that game. :(

I don't think I knew you were from Missouri. My in-laws live up in St. Peter and St. Charles. We've actually thought about moving up there to be near her family. This has nothing to do with the thread.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I thought the Dickerdoodle thing was famous because it HowDroll and ElJuski being weird together?

Did I miss the subtext?

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I have my doubts the dickerdoodle thing would have gotten as much infamy if a hot girl wasn't involved
Not bad, but I think your Barney Stinson needs some work...

HowDroll

HowDroll

Just as long as they do on those cool flying ostriches. Damn, I loved that game. :(

I don't think I knew you were from Missouri. My in-laws live up in St. Peter and St. Charles. We've actually thought about moving up there to be near her family. This has nothing to do with the thread.
I'm actually from Chicago originally -- I'm going to grad school and working at Mizzou. I'm quite optimistic that at some point in the next year or two I'll be back up in the Chi :)

ElJuski

ElJuski

You guys seriously do fawn the fuck over her, and it is quite entertaining.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

How about I fuck a fawn over her? I bet that'd be even more entertaining.

*Obligatory: Juski mad cause he got shut down.

@PEZ: Considering you're the biggest "White Knight" on the board, I'm not the least bit surprised you disagreed with my post.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Well you see

HowDroll

HowDroll

How about I fuck a fawn over her? I bet that'd be even more entertaining..
Shego, don't threaten me with a good time.

figmentPez

figmentPez

@PEZ: Considering you're the biggest "White Knight" on the board, I'm not the least bit surprised you disagreed with my post.
Oh, c'mon. Do you really think Charlie is doing it to impress women? He's just doing it to be contrary. I don't doubt that his reasons are insincere, but they're not white knight motives.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Oh, c'mon. Do you really think Charlie is doing it to impress women? He's just doing it to be contrary. I don't doubt that his reasons are insincere, but they're not white knight motives.
Charlie's a special kind of white knight. He's done it before. For him, it's not the motivation most white knights have (IE the "maybe if I defend her she'll want me" stuff), for him, it's about finding any excuse to make every thread exasperatingly tiresome by seeing victimization everywhere. Guy arrested? Victim of the cops. Pretty girl? Victim of unwanted sexual advances. RIAA? Victim of piracy. No matter what the subject, you are doing something bad to someone and Charlie wants to make sure you feel uncomfortable about it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Not exactly to impress them, so I guess my terminology is a bit off.

I just had an amusing thought of a White Knight dressed as a Hipster....

ElJuski

ElJuski

I think you guys just get a massive knee-jerk reaction to Charlie, and honestly don't read into everything he's saying.

But you guys can be pretty one note and bland on a lot of this shit. Ditto to incessant hipster labeling.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I think you guys just get a massive knee-jerk reaction to Charlie, and honestly don't read into everything he's saying.

But you guys can be pretty one note and bland on a lot of this shit. Ditto to incessant hipster labeling.
That sounds like the kind of thing a hipster would say.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Charlie's a special kind of white knight. He's done it before. For him, it's not the motivation most white knights have (IE the "maybe if I defend her she'll want me" stuff), for him, it's about finding any excuse to make every thread exasperatingly tiresome by seeing victimization everywhere. Guy arrested? Victim of the cops. Pretty girl? Victim of unwanted sexual advances. RIAA? Victim of piracy. No matter what the subject, you are doing something bad to someone and Charlie wants to make sure you feel uncomfortable about it.
Shego, you can make me your victim whenever you'd like :unibrow:

GasBandit

GasBandit

Sock puppet.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Independent Thought Alarm
Added at: 22:07
I'll be honest, Charlie is like, a handful of people on this forum I would actually assume to be the person they are as their online persona, and not some weird, withered shell of their poster. And I respect him for that.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Independent Thought Alarm
Added at: 22:07
I'll be honest, Charlie is like, a handful of people on this forum I would actually assume to be the person they are as their online persona, and not some weird, withered shell of their poster. And I respect him for that.
I think there are probably more genuine posters here than netsonas. Not that we don't have our share of the latter.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I mean, who knows. My point being, is that, even though I don't agree with the dude 100% of the time, and if I do, not necessarily to his extremes, I respect where he comes from. A lot more than the knee-jerk reactions and audaciously silly assumptions other users sling around this place.

But that's just me, and I could very well fall under the same trap. Fortunately, there are several people on this board that can truly attest to my own brand of assholery and insanity.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Differences in Halforums women:

Shego:
Us: Hey baby.
Shego: *rips face off*

Droll:
Us: HowDroll is attractive.
Droll: You bet your sweet ass I am. *insert joking invitation for flirtation*

I'll admit, I usually stay away from the "omg hot nerd" crap. But HowDroll might be the most attractive girl in the universe, so I'll admit it's a bit hard to resist.

Just let the fat nerds have their encouraged fun.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I wouldn't be so against it if you guys had at least a little bit of wit applied to it.

But really, none of it matters, since Sam is literally doing it to have fun and see your reactions. So any heehawing we're doing is moot. I just want to make my voice heard that my eyes roll fucking hard at the inane wooping you guys make.
Added at: 22:40
capital hooters, madam, etc.

(but then again, as Droll will attest, I've not been much better in real life >:p. BUT I WAS YOUNG AND DRUNK THEN)

Gusto

Gusto

HEE

HAWWWWW

figmentPez

figmentPez

I mean, who knows. My point being, is that, even though I don't agree with the dude 100% of the time, and if I do, not necessarily to his extremes, I respect where he comes from. A lot more than the knee-jerk reactions and audaciously silly assumptions other users sling around this place.
While I do agree with you in general, I think it's unfair to call it a knee-jerk reaction for this specific case. Charlie specifically said he was going to vote in favor of anything that isn't ____. That's being contrary, and voting in favor of something regardless of it's merits is very insincere. Admittedly it is a little judgemental to assume that he's not being contrary and insincere in an effort to impress women, but I'm willing to make that logical leap.

My reaction to his post was just to be contrary as well. If someone called me out for it, they wouldn't be wrong.

Gusto

Gusto

WOOP WOOP WOOP

ElJuski

ElJuski

WOOP WOOP WOOP
and quite frankly I only want Gusto to do this to me.
Added at: 22:43
the bastard won't even respond to my >: I

Gusto

Gusto

How does one even

<:- 1

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

actually I kind of saw when I actually did the voting there wasn't as much of the drooling as I thought on first blush so I kind of dropped it

also she doesn't care / gets off on it, so I cared even less

ElJuski

ElJuski

How does one even

<:- 1
dogg we used to be knuckleheads from back in the day

I still want to visit Canada sometime :(

Gusto

Gusto

Do it mang.

But be skillful because I have ready access to a pretty small chunk of Canada.

ElJuski

ElJuski

As long as we can go see the trailer park where they filmed the trailer park boys, and / or Hobo With A Shotgun.
Added at: 22:50
uhm and that greasy spoon place you guys up there always talk about. Bill Booboo's or something

Piotyr

Piotyr

New title idea for HowDroll: "Bored Flirt"

Gusto

Gusto

Probably neither.

: I

ElJuski

ElJuski

Probably neither.

: I
the hell man
Added at: 22:53
see, instead, you should just come down and visit DC. I'll make an American out of you.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Except that you'll find that I actually agree with Charlie almost as much as I disagree with him, and will usually openly admit when I'm trolling him for the sake of calling him a Hipster. Usually in ironic fashion, but sometimes to label the situation more than to label him.

Then again, I know you're not targetting me directly because that'd be silly.

Also, there are quite a few times that Charlie posts SIMPLY to get that knee-jerk reaction, so defending him in that sense is almost as hilarious as Charlie defending Droll when she simply doesn't need it.

ElJuski

ElJuski

you are, by far, not the only person who posts in the way I was complaining about. But you are one of the most prominent :)

And in either case, I'm mostly griping because I'm bored and waiting for the TV PARTY to start!

Adam

Adammon

Living the dream, living the dream.

strawman

strawman

A lot of these suggestions are too long. Come on, people, get with the program!

SeraRelm

Why I vote Dickerdoodle.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I think we should just go with "Slutty Drunk" and be done with it.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

My motivation in this thread is the same I have in every thread.

I try to subtly make it about me.

And that's as genuine as I can be.

Mathias

Mathias

I'm about to change mine to "wants to kick Charlie in the head".

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I've been loving Juski's calls-em-as-I-sees-em attitude of late.

And Charlie's posts. Just, all of them.

Also, Gusto has some of the best responses from out of nowhere.

Phil is muh boy.

Have y'all seen SJ's doodles in the art forum? With all sincerity, I be jelly.

I just wanted to take this thread, and derail it off a fucking cliff. Well... Even more so than already.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Bumble, remind me to murder you sooner than the schedule had previously detailed. Mmmm'kay?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

NOT IF I GET THERE FIRST

car.jpg

KCWM

KCWM

I'm actually from Chicago originally -- I'm going to grad school and working at Mizzou. I'm quite optimistic that at some point in the next year or two I'll be back up in the Chi :)
Oh yeah! I remember now...that's why I asked you for input on Juski's clothing tastes when I had him for a Secret Santa victim. Don't mind the MO thing then...doesn't change my opinion of the place, but I can understand wanting to get back home.

Speaking of Juski...

I hope you still enjoy the shirts, man. Now that I'm into shirt.woot.com, I'm envious of that unicorn shirt, even though it's not a woot shirt. I can't remember what the other one was.

People fawning over hot/attractive girls on forums isn't anything new...it's happened on every forum I've been on. I've been guilty of it before. Maybe I have a skewed perception of it, but I think part of the attention also has to do with Droll being a once-prominent member of the board that disappeared and recently popped up again.

People white knight because they want to see boobs...at least, that's my take on it.

General Specific

General Specific

* Nerd Bait

* Temporarily Permanent

I've sat here trying to think of more, but am right out of ideas.

PatrThom

PatrThom

For a while I was using "Custom titles can be a challenge," but I moved on, so that one's free.

I really don't know enough about you, so I'll just go with "Scruples studied, fidelities frisked. Expenses extra."

--Patrick

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

I've been loving Juski's calls-em-as-I-sees-em attitude of late.

And Charlie's posts. Just, all of them.

Also, Gusto has some of the best responses from out of nowhere.

Phil is muh boy.

Have y'all seen SJ's doodles in the art forum? With all sincerity, I be jelly.

I just wanted to take this thread, and derail it off a fucking cliff. Well... Even more so than already.
Nothing about me? Hey Bumble,

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Allen, I shall give you a special gift when I get home tonight. One free drawing request, to make up for my failure at friendship.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, I shall give you a special gift when I get home tonight. One free drawing request, to make up for my failure at friendship.

Alfie dressed up as Colonel Sanders

ElJuski

ElJuski

Speaking of Juski...

I hope you still enjoy the shirts, man. Now that I'm into shirt.woot.com, I'm envious of that unicorn shirt, even though it's not a woot shirt. I can't remember what the other one was.
Ask Bananahands. He's been holding the unicorn shirt hostage for the last several months ~___~. I wore the shit out of that and the clown shit for the longest time. I forget what happened to the clown shirt, but I'm pretty sure it managed to get some sort of weird stain, and had to get pulled out of rotation :(

And, furthermore, I'm really bummed that my novelty t-shirts have been pared down to a scant few. Being professional and shit really takes away my ability to wear something vaguely offensive during the week anymore :( :( :( :( :( :(

General Specific

General Specific

Nick's Prom Date (seriously, have you heard some of the stories of that night?)

BananaHands

BananaHands

1. Sig:
  2. I like Charlie. He's swell. Also, I read his first post in this thread as "Everyone is drolling over her."
  3. ElJuski, shaddup. You're the king of inappropriate comments on social networking. See you in a week. :p

HowDroll

HowDroll

Nick's Prom Date (seriously, have you heard some of the stories of that night?)
I haven't, but I'm starting to feel like I really need to.
Added at: 10:13
  1. Sig:
  2. I like Charlie. He's swell. Also, I read his first post in this thread as "Everyone is drolling over her."
  3. ElJuski, shaddup. You're the king of inappropriate comments on social networking. See you in a week. :p

Where's that GIF from?

Fun Size

Fun Size

You ever read any Lovecraft? Then you know the story of Nick's prom night.

Also: They see me drollin'. They hatin'.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Where's that GIF from?
That's Ron %$&@ing Swanson.
Added at: 16:23

Fun Size

Fun Size

Actually a 52 year old man named Merle.

(Only funny to me if Droll uses her real life photo as an avatar.)

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Ron Swanson is from the NBC sitcom "Parks & Recreation", which is probably the best network show on TV

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Okay, suggestion time:
1.) A woman online. No, really.
2.) Dancin' the dance of my people.
3.) Female. Now wash my car.
4.) Risquée when baking.
5.) Shego's #1 kidnappee
6.) White Knight Fight!

Also, :popcorn: at all the DRAMAH!!

BananaHands

BananaHands

Okay, suggestion time:
1.) A woman online. No, really.
2.) Dancin' the dance of my people.
3.) Female. Now wash my car.
4.) Risquée when baking.
5.) Shego's #1 kidnappee
6.) White Knight Fight!

Also, :popcorn: at all the DRAMAH!!
I vote for #6!

Adam

Adammon

I like #7 personally!

BananaHands

BananaHands

(___@___Y___@___)

Frank

Frankie Williamson

BananaHands

BananaHands

Added at: 17:59

ElJuski

ElJuski

1. ElJuski, shaddup. You're the king of inappropriate comments on social networking. See you in a week. :p
Hahahaha, you know, you've got me there. Hilariously inappropriate comments was what made Droll de-friend me on Facebook in the first place :(

OH THE DRAMA

Also, BH, if you weren't friends with so many stupid, vapid, shallow bitches, I wouldn't have to make awkward comments on your status feeds! Except for that girl named marine. And that other girl, whose name is Lithuanian as fuck.
Added at: 20:58
Also, RE: Swanson --

"Son, people can SEE you!"

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

BH, if you're tired of Juice making inappropriate comments, become friends with me and I'll make inappropriate comments.

ElJuski

ElJuski

BH, if you're tired of Juice making inappropriate comments, become friends with me and I'll make inappropriate comments.
BH will never stop being my friend. I WAS ONE OF THE BEST ROOMATES HE EVER HAD
Added at: 21:02
Plus I know his weakness.

His heart.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Also, BH, if you weren't friends with so many stupid, vapid, shallow bitches, I wouldn't have to make awkward comments on your status feeds!
Hey!
:mad:
They may be stupid, vapid and shallow bitches.... by they're MY stupid, vapid and shallow bitches.
Added at: 21:05
His heart.
I lol'd at the layers of this.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

So you're saying if I were to stab BH in the heart, he would die?

BananaHands

BananaHands

So you're saying if I were to stab BH in the heart, he would die?
Curse you! My only weakness!
Added at: 21:07
Also before my surgery there was a risk of my heart exploding if I got too excited.
Added at: 21:07
And looooove.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Also before my surgery there was a risk of my heart exploding if I got too excited.
Wait, I read something about what you should do about that. You should be young enough to go to high school, go to a special high school for kids with disabilities, and then find love.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Y'all posting in a Droll thread

HowDroll

HowDroll

Hahahaha, you know, you've got me there. Hilariously inappropriate comments was what made Droll de-friend me on Facebook in the first place :(

OH THE DRAMA

Also, BH, if you weren't friends with so many stupid, vapid, shallow bitches, I wouldn't have to make awkward comments on your status feeds! Except for that girl named marine. And that other girl, whose name is Lithuanian as fuck.
Added at: 20:58
Also, RE: Swanson --

"Son, people can SEE you!"

Hilariously inappropriate comments -- like posting "I'd hit that" on a picture of me and my 11-year-old future sister-in-law (who is on Facebook and was tagged in said picture)? You know I love you dearly, Juice, but I don't trust you not to make my man's family hate me ;)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

That post + your new added sig gif have me in stitches Droll ;)

HowDroll

HowDroll

That post + your new added sig gif have me in stitches Droll ;)
We all know it's only a matter of time until ElJuski gets party v&.

BananaHands

BananaHands

ElJuski and HowDroll are like this cute old married couple sometimes.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'm guessing you were raised by a single parent then eh BHands?

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm guessing you were raised by a single parent then eh BHands?
Nah, television.
Added at: 21:38
Regardless, I know a 'will-they-won't-they' when I see 'em.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yeah I'm going with "nope".

I'm thinking of writing another Droll song, this time to the tune of Trogdor.

I can't decide between Drolldor or Trogdroll.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Yeah I'm going with "nope".

I'm thinking of writing another Droll song, this time to the tune of Trogdor.

I can't decide between Drolldor or Trogdroll.
Trogdroll, definitely.

I'm burninating errybody up in this biznatch!

jwhouk

jwhouk

A suggestion from left field:

"Never get a Southern Woman angry."

HowDroll

HowDroll

A suggestion from left field:

"Never get a Southern Woman angry."
But I'm a Chicago gal at heart ;)

Dave

Dave

The Droll side of Chicago is the Baddest part of town.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I still laugh at that moment. But otherwise, Sam, you really need to catch up with me about several events you, and mostly you, would find funny.

Greg, ahaha. There are many layers to your demise. >: ) >:) >:)

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Learn to Pizza.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Man, Droll, your sig gif...

It's about time I turned off sigs again.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Droll's sig is big, but it makes me stop and laugh at it every

single

time.

Krisken

Krisken

The sig creeps me out.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The sig is pure win but it does kind of dwarf the size of the posts :(

Seriously though, PUMP IT GIRL! PUMP IT!

HowDroll

HowDroll

The sig is courtesy of Bananahands :D

ElJuski

ElJuski

he would watch kiddie porn

Null

Null

The Droll side of Chicago is the Baddest part of town.
Nah, just the most preposterous.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Point of order: Missouri is not the South

strawman

strawman

Point of order: Missouri is not the South
Missouri can be considered half-south, both culturally, and in terms of its alliance in the civil war. They chose not to secede from the union, but they also chose (and convinced congress) to admit them into the union as a slave labor state. They rejected slavery during the war later, but were, to some degree, waffling about the related issues of slaves and secession.

Whether missouri, as a state, is southern or not depends on who you ask, or which part of the state you visit. Much of the southern end is culturally southern, while the northern end is largely midwestern.

A few other states we similarly divided on the issues - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_states_(American_Civil_War)

@Li3n

@Li3n

How about "I know you slept with my sister, you pig, and i'm about to stab you to death now!!!!"

Seriously, does no one else see it?
So i am the only one that finds her avatar creepy....

Although now her sig makes it pale in comparison...

blotsfan

blotsfan

Missouri can be considered half-south, both culturally, and in terms of its alliance in the civil war. They chose not to secede from the union, but they also chose (and convinced congress) to admit them into the union as a slave labor state. They rejected slavery during the war later, but were, to some degree, waffling about the related issues of slaves and secession.

Whether missouri, as a state, is southern or not depends on who you ask, or which part of the state you visit. Much of the southern end is culturally southern, while the northern end is largely midwestern.

A few other states we similarly divided on the issues - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_states_(American_Civil_War)
Parts of Missouri may be the south, but Columbia definitely isn't.

jwhouk

jwhouk

"She's How Droll And She Knows It"

strawman

strawman

That's just how I droll, dawg.

figmentPez

figmentPez

"ThisDroll"

ElJuski

ElJuski

Anything below I-80 should effectively be called "The South"

jwhouk

jwhouk

They See Me Drollin', They Hatin'

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

They See Me Drollin', They Hatin'
That's like the third time that's been suggested.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Like I have time to wander through five pages of suggestions?

HowDroll

HowDroll

So i am the only one that finds her avatar creepy....

Although now her sig makes it pale in comparison...
Errr... why, exactly, is my avatar creepy?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

It's the smile. It -could- be an ordinary smile, or it could be the last thing you ever see before your soul is devoured.

Also, my entry won! Woohoo!*

*I base this on only the first page of results, as I am too lazy to actually look through and check.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Didn't i quote my own post to make that clear?

Also, see Ravenpoe's post above...

You'd make a great Harley Quinn though...

HowDroll

HowDroll

Didn't i quote my own post to make that clear?

Also, see Ravenpoe's post above...

You'd make a great Harley Quinn though...
And to think you all were saying YOU are the creepy ones.

BErt

I've been thinking of this for awhile, because I wanted to make sure I had a good idea. I didn't get to read the whole thread, so I hope this hasn't been suggested yet, but I think I have the perfect idea:

Poe is Awesome

You're Welcome.