Export thread

I warned you.

GasBandit

GasBandit

For months I warned you. Every time you saw a post by me, at the bottom of my signature, there was a link and a promise (not just a threat). Define your chosen alternate reality, or I will. Well, some of you didn't believe me, apparently. I've been lenient. I've been nice. I've been more than forgiving.

Ok, truth is, I've just been busy.

But now I've found time. And I have "enhanced" the information about many of our halforums users on the wiki. Only those that couldn't be bothered to enter any information about themselves at all. If you don't like how I've defined you, you may want to define yourself. Or I might "enhance" further.

Some of you might not even HAVE a page for your name. You poor pitiful bastards. Don't you realize how easy it is to make one? Just make sure you tag it "user."

So who got the special treatment? Head on over to the halforums wiki and find out.

Define your chosen alternate reality. OR ELSE I WILL.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Some people are not notable enough for a page.

You cannot enhance nothingness.

Although, perhaps inaction is also a definition.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I've actually never been to the wiki until clicking the link there just now.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Same.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Maybe my next project will be to start "defining" those who don't have a page. In my own inimitable fashion, of course.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

There, I'm defined.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Eheh. I'm not there. I really have nothing to say for myself either.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Eheh. I'm not there. I really have nothing to say for myself either.
Consider yourself warned.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I feel my entry is more than sufficient.

RealBigNuke

A whatki? What are all you new-age techno kids goin' on about?

phil

phil

My page remains awesome. Just like me.

:toocool:

LittleSin

LittleSin

I've been staring at this screen for ten minutes. I have NOTHING to say about myself.

Have at me guys. If I really hate what you have to say I'll edit it....I just can't be witty when writing about myself.

Wahad

Wahad

Yeah GasBandit, hit me with your best shot. It's probably more interesting than what I have to say about myself, anyway.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Yeah GasBandit, hit me with your best shot. It's probably more interesting than what I have to say about myself, anyway.
This. Have at it, good buddy.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I don't even know how to edit.

EDIT: BUT I DO NOW. DUN DUN DUN.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

What was written for me is apt. I don't see a need to change it. ;)

Matt²

oh that can change!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hm. My page definitely needs upgrading.

Will do it later.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I've been staring at this screen for ten minutes. I have NOTHING to say about myself.

Have at me guys. If I really hate what you have to say I'll edit it....I just can't be witty when writing about myself.
Littlesin: Thinks Superking/CrimsonSoul is a stupid douche.

How's that?

LittleSin

LittleSin

Littlesin: Thinks Superking/CrimsonSoul is a stupid douche.

How's that?[/QUOTE]

Is he the one that insinuated my weight may be too much for that cool scooter thing? :p

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Well there's that reason too I suppose.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm amazed at the detailed accuracy that Gas made on my profile. Kudos, sir! I shall change nothing.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Mine still stands pretty accurate.

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Mine is accurate.

Philosopher B.

I didn't realize it was so easy to contribute to. I thought you had to do some complicated sheeeit or what-have-you.

Anyhoo, I added myself and contributed to l33tn00b's page. I might modify what I wrote later, put some links in or whatever.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I see "I warned you" and think of Uma Thurman with a chainsaw.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I'm not interesting enough for a page. I'm OK with that.

Terrik

Terrik

I'm actually not Chinese.

*goes to edit*

But the halforum thing was right.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I've been enhanced! I kinda like it, I think I'm going to keep it.

Dusty668

Open the box if you dare, but don't be surprised if the collapsing waveform splashes on you or gets in your eye.

Be even less surprised if the waveform smells like cheetos and owl poop.

Matt²

fun and dangerous! :D

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Bring the noise and, dare I say it? the funk!

figmentPez

figmentPez

Damn it, like I really need more on my plate at the moment.*sigh* at least what's up there now is amusing.

Null

Null

Thing is, for notable users, there should be reason enough for the community to make a page about them.

Then there's users like me, who are not worth making a page about. It's really not up to oneself whether you're notable or not.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

@Null: One might say that you were...

...void.

Null

Null

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I was not at all surprised to find I didn't have a page. I really don't post half as much as I once did, back in the days of Image, or even as much as I did in Halfpixel.
Oh well, I made myself a page and all I could think to say about myself was that I don't post very much anymore. I don't know if I've really made much of an impression as an online personality for all you folks.

Cajungal

Cajungal

...I think you're nice. :)

@Li3n

@Li3n

Muhahahahahahaha.......

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

My entry is outdated, but still awesome.

Dave

Dave

I was not at all surprised to find I didn't have a page. I really don't post half as much as I once did, back in the days of Image, or even as much as I did in Halfpixel.
Oh well, I made myself a page and all I could think to say about myself was that I don't post very much anymore. I don't know if I've really made much of an impression as an online personality for all you folks.
You used to be McPoop!

JACOB McPoop! That alone makes you special.

Covar

Covar

I thought you were going to update the page with lies?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Funny, I can't remember if I added the thing about ukulele videos or not. :confused: Did someone else do that?

Dave

Dave

By the way, I added a tab at the top linking the Wiki.

General Specific

General Specific

I guess I'm not notable enough to have a page made for me. :pout:

I hate you all! You're not my real parents, you can't tell me what to do! *runs to room and slams door*

*cranks up emo crybaby music* :humph:

Element 117

You can check the edits/history page sections to see.

I deleted my page. might make a more focused on for my status as an Eve online corp member, but otherwise, meh.

Morphine

Morphine

I tried to make mine but couldn't u_u
Probably has everything to do with our IT department from hell that doesn't want us wandering around in such places. The bastards.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Not a call for sympathy, just a self observation. I've practically reverted to lurker status since the switch. I only have brief periods of frenzied posting activity now, during which you must harvest what you can from be, because they are followed by the harsh winter months of my silence which you must endure.

Also, I'm sure we've got more Canadians than that.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I'll take my page as is.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Well, that sort of backfired. Everybody likes their stupid "enhanced truth" pages.

Skinny Santa

http://halforums.wikidot.com/skinny-santa I wiki therefore I am.

And Gas if you wanted people to edit their pages you should just put something along the lines of, Shego believes that "insert political stuff here" etc...

Chibibar

I didn't have one. So I made one up :)

Gusto

Gusto

The only person whose ever edited my page besides me was Seej.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Come to think of it, my Moderator status has never been indicated on my page...

Dusty668

*keeps waiting to see what Gas can do*

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

You used to be McPoop!

JACOB McPoop! That alone makes you special.[/QUOTE]

I am shocked and flattered that you remember! Or you read my spiffy new wiki page. :p

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

...I think you're nice. :)
D'AAAAAAAW.

Baerdog

Baerdog

ITT: Gasbandit's plan to potentially humiliate lazy forumites backfires spectacularly.

Overflight

I'm going to join the "not interesting enough for a page" club. If you want to write something about me, be my guest. Anything I don't like will naturally be altered by yours truly.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I'm not a cruise ship cover band, I don't do requests and I don't keep a schedule. You'll have to wait until next time my animosity boils over to the point of another attempt at libel that falls on its face, I guess.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Gas I heard you are a huge supporter of Obama's health care plan, also I heard you thought that George W. Bush was the best president ever, is that true? (that should help with the animosity.

Cajungal

Cajungal

ignite?[/QUOTE]

Ruin a romantic moment? Make everyone in an elevator curse your name?

Dusty668

*blink*