I will literally Im with anyone until i pass out on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am consuming a lot of liqure

n30 raven

who is a bad enough dude

you all are dickheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no I don't mean that!

PS that is ay oh el instant messenger.

PPS I am drunk

PPPPPPPPPS hi.

S

Steven Soderburgin

Fuck yall i am much more interesting than this asshole

im me

fuckers

i am hell of drunk and ready to party more

fuck charlie dont surf he aint got nothin

-- Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:31 am --

i was legit going to bump my drunk while watching goodfellas thread until i saw this bullshit

he legit a busta who would even want to talk to him

-- Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 am --

fuck you

-- Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:32 am --

im gone go drink some jamesons just like mcnulty

-- Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:33 am --

DRUNK ON THE DAMN TABLE

CDS, Kissinger, when you guys are drunk, it's like a reverse polarity of your sober personalities. CDS becomes laid-back while Kissinger becomes a ranting jerk.

S

Steven Soderburgin

BlackCrossCrusader said:
CDS, Kissinger, when you guys are drunk, it's like a reverse polarity of your sober personalities. CDS becomes laid-back while Kissinger becomes a ranting jerk.
the fuck you talkin bout this is how i live my life

dont you be talkin no shit about me i got a gun this is texas mother fucker

no seriously im me you seem like a cool dude

-- Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 am --

but you guys are all dickheads

CDS werent lyin about that shit

-- Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:45 am --

i didnt mean that im sorry guys

if yall were dickheads i wouldnt even be comin back here for real

THe cool thing is I have like a whole eighth of nice, grade A, mexican sativa headies.. and I'm gonna smoke just a bowl, sleep, and then wake up, take the rest of the 1/8th to San Miguel to this pool party, and grill some burgers with my closest friends and this CUTE girl that my friend's girlfriend has been pestering me I meet.

I saw a picture of her today and damn. Apparently she saw a picture of me a few weeks ago and has been pestering her to meet me.

Tomorrow is gonna rock, I can foresee it.

S

Steven Soderburgin

fuck im getting sober FUCK

-- Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:18 am --

calleja i dont remember shit about you other than the fact that you like really love to smoke weed but i aint got any hard feelings toward you

S

Steven Soderburgin

ZenMonkey, I think you seriously cool even though you take the piss outta me sometimes. This is real talk no gimmicks

She takes the piss OUT of you?

like... realliy? how? does she wait around until you have to pee, and then collects it or does she take like surgery material thing and go up the peehole, to collect it?

man, that's crazy

Calleja said:
She takes the piss OUT of you?

like... realliy? how? does she wait around until you have to pee, and then collects it or does she take like surgery material thing and go up the peehole, to collect it?

man, that's crazy
It's more of a British English kind of expression but it seems to be gaining footing here. Whereas there I "take the piss out of him," here I "give him shit." Either way apparently requires an exchange of some sort of biowaste product.

Man I just thought of something. You take the piss but give people shit. Crazy!

I also have a crippling hangover that consists of waking up just slightly thirsty. My hungarian liver OWNS

Status
Not open for further replies.