I Would Kill for A Girl Like This:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I thought I saw her put an ad online about giving herself to whoever brought her the most severed human heads.

That was pretty damn funny :D.

This video made me giggle. At first I was all like, "ok, girl sitting and talking, when does it get good?" And then *BONK* and I'm giggling.

escushion said:
Wow, I thought I saw her put an ad online about giving herself to whoever brought her the most severed human heads.
Wait... really? REALLY!? You best hope you're not pulling my chain.... :devil:

G

Gadzooks

first thing i saw of her was the metal gear solid kiddie story version, i couldnt stop laughing at "INFAMOUS!"

watching through these videos, awesome. i almost stopped at ???, but at the end, awesome.

Shegokigo said:
escushion said:
I don't care what anyone else says about you, Shego, you always tickle me right.

Of course, I don't click on your picture links, but I'm not fixing what ain't broke.

Gadzooks said:
first thing i saw of her was the metal gear solid kiddie story version, i couldnt stop laughing at "INFAMOUS!"

watching through these videos, awesome. i almost stopped at ???, but at the end, awesome.
Ugh, that's makes her one of those wretched Destructoid people.

Y

YAOMTC

Frankie said:
Gadzooks said:

Care to elaborate?

YAOMTC said:
Frankie said:
Gadzooks said:

Care to elaborate?
Back when I listened to every gaming podcast out there I subjected myself to a few of Destructoid's podcasts and was introduced to the most insufferable group of "writers" to ever grace the internet. These people are fucking horrible. It pretty much tainted my view of anything to come from that website forever. Fuck Destructoid. Being obsessed with dolphins isn't funny.

Aww, Sheg. You're just swayed by the thought of those eyes and that pouty upper lip curled around into a homicidal grin. Ya big softie.

--Patrick

Shegokigo said:
escushion said:
Before you do anything make sure it's not one of those joke thingamajigs... coz there's nothing more awkward then showing up at someone's house with a bag full of body parts they didn't really want...

M

Mr_Chaz

I've got that Zombie Donkey t-shirt :) Well, the dude's one obviously, but still.

S

SeraRelm

The real question is... would you be good for a girl like that?
Killing for one means nothing coming from you. :tongue:

SeraRelm said:
The real question is... would you be good for a girl like that?
Killing for one means nothing coming from you. :tongue:
The girl asked for severed heads as a love token and obviously has a love for Team Fortress. She's got 2 things over my current GF already. :slywink:

Nonsense. I've seen girls who combinethose three without problems, and are nerdy and single, too. Unfortunately, they usually fail on the "be interested in me" hidden fourth criterium :-P

Obviously you are too overcome by her to type correctly, still "alot" is not a word.

/runs away before the sniper hi

ElJuski

Staff member
Bubble, clever insertion of the manbaw. But besides the "interested in me" bullshit, I've also met girls with all three...I think.

I think?

Man, maybe Shego *is* onto something.

dang.

Status
Not open for further replies.