[Thread Game] i'm a little drunk, so ask me anything and i guess i'll be pretty candid

I've never had one, but I like taco bell. Are they worth trying, or is it just a marketing tie-in, and they aren't all that?

I've never had one, but I like taco bell. Are they worth trying, or is it just a marketing tie-in, and they aren't all that?
I have a weird palette. i really like awesome good food. but i also like dogshit ridiculous fast food. and this is the latter. I will eat so much of the doritos locos tacos when i'm drunk. i haven't had the 'fiery' version yet, just the nacho cheese and cool ranch. i think it's worth a try, just for the ridiculousness. it's way worth the small bump from a normal taco to doritos/locos.

What's your favorite movie that you're afraid of admitting for fear of it ruining your movie cred?

Stop Making Sense is probably my favorite movie, but to most people it's just 'the best concert movie' or a non-factor.
other movies i place in the 'best movie ever' conversation that i don't think most others do are- mulholland drive, road to perdition, a serious man, magnolia.

Zappit

Staff member
You can wear any costume from any movie, but you have to wear it everyday for a year? What costume do you choose?