[Funny] I'm quitting smoking

Blasted my last cig. Tossed out the mug with orange peels in it I was using as an ash tray bc I'm a little florida bitch

My wife has been using the patch with some decent success. She still smokes the occasional cig but it's been probably 2 weeks since we bought a pack.

My wife has been using the patch with some decent success. She still smokes the occasional cig but it's been probably 2 weeks since we bought a pack.
I've quit before and I don't get withdrawals from it

Yeah, that's not quitting
Sure it is. I'm not smoking them and since I work in the restaurant industry every girl I know smokes regardless of what I think about it
Post automatically merged:

I don't like tats and find them unattractive, but such is life. I need to deal with it

Replace those patches with monster energy drinks and that was my life while I was delivering pizzas lol

Gonna get into vaping. No nicotine, I just like to smoke anything to relax lol

Edit: I used to have a pen but it was unreliable. This will be my first pod

This is so much nicer than my old vape pen, that thing was an unreliable asshole. 0% oil of course, I don't need drugs

Got it set to 15w and getting some thick ass clouds. I don't know how people are running these things at 60w or more without choking or burning their batteries out

Edit: this is too thick for me, setting it to ten lol

Last edited: