I'm Timmus and I'm getting paid and right now I'm getting paid to hang out in a tent. AMA

Thai.

The fact you had to ask makes me think you should seriously reconsider taking her out at all though :p

Last edited:
What kind of tent? What are you hawking from your tent?
The spacious 7 x 6 wedge dome tent from ozark trail with three person sleeping capacity ( available at wal mart). Apparently I'm hawking my shitty tent.

Seriously though I'm on standby to go rescue a burning patch of pristine British Columbia wilderness.

Tent was closed. It rained today. Showers are provided at fire camps so I won't be testing just how long I can without showering I'd guess a couple days.

Columbia River, yo. It starts in the Rockies in Canada, and flows down to what is now Washington and Oregon. At the time, though, in Canada the name of the district where the British colonies were was called Columbia, and the region south of the border was called "Southern Columbia," so as to differentiate the Columbias, the Brits named it British Columbia.

CANADIAN HISTORY FACTS, RIGHT HERE MOTHERFUCKERS

Would you be in favor of placing tariffs on imported wildfires that travel from the US to Canada, and would you be OK if the US placed tariffs on wildfires that moved into the US from Canada? Does NAFTA come into play for import and export of wildfires? Do ridiculous questions amuse you or just confuse you?