its a SCOTT PILGRIM thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought its time we had a Scott Pilgrim thread! If you like comics, you should *really* give this series a try.

What is it about? well... a brief description is as follows. Scott is 23, unemployed, plays bass in a band, currently dating a 17 year old and is canadian. its at this point, Ramona flowers, an american delivery girl decides to use his head as a hyperspace shortcut for amazon deliveries, and its at this point things go a bit strange. Scott has to prove himself by defeating ramonas seven evil exes in battle (they even have a union) and the whole thing takes place in a videogame equivalent of toronto. powerups, XP and items included.

Its better than it sounds, trust me on this.

So, this weeks had some good news for scott pilgrim related stuff! they've released the first teaser poster image for the film, which is directed by Ed wright, of shaun of the dead/hot fuzz fame.

So far, theres been five volumes, and the final sixth book title and release dates been ... well, released. July 20th!

Give it a read!

I finally gave SP a second chance a few weeks ago. I HATED the first volume. No, that's a lie. I really liked most of until the ending that came out of nowhere. But people told me that it gets a lot better after the second volume.

And they were right.

And I got hooked.

And read through the whole series in about a week. I've turned from a Scott Pilgrim hater to a Scott Pilgrim fanboy.

I love it, can't wait for the final volume OR the movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.