Java Uploader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Yeah. I forgot to turn it off. I needed to use it for the Alfie and Fistful of Fists threads. I'll go turn it off.[DOUBLEPOST=1358981055][/DOUBLEPOST]Remind me, though, what bad thing does this do again? (Oh, and it's off.)

Issue between this forum software, Firefox and Java. I've researched it and it affects a lot of users. Not all, but many. Have this same issue on 3 computers but not a 4th one at work. Works perfectly fine with Chrome or IE tho.

So, ya, this needs to burn in a fire.

Dave

Staff member
Slight thread necro. Since I've upgraded a few things, I'm going to try this again. I'm turning it on. Let me know if it's fixed or if I need to turn it off again.

figmentPez

Staff member
Slight thread necro. Since I've upgraded a few things, I'm going to try this again. I'm turning it on. Let me know if it's fixed or if I need to turn it off again.
It's still doing the same old thing where, on Firefox, it doesn't show files of any type but .zip. Since it's still possible to type in the file name and upload it anyway, I'm fine with letting people on Chrome have the ability to upload multiple files at once, but people not in the know are going to have trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.