Junk Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkangel6988

Ok So I'm starving and I want unhealthy junk food. I only eat healthy and workout constantly and today is my anniversary and I'm miserable and want a lil junk.....Any suggestions?

I already had chocolate covered fruit and Vegetable Egg rolls......So Inspire me a little please !

My favorite is Poutine and Sour Cream & Onion Chips but i've had that lately so I need some new ideas !

What is your favorite Junk food?

Hmmm I don't know if I have a particular favorite snack. There are definitely ones I am more drawn too but there is not one singular favorite. But below are some that I do love.

Cheese and crackers

Nachos (made with melted Velveeta cheese and salsa)

A slice of ham or roast beef wrapped around a piece of cheese and a grape.

Toasted baguette slices with a little butter and garlic salt

Chicken strips with blue cheese/Ranch to dip into

C

Chazwozel

Hmmm I don't know if I have a particular favorite snack. There are definitely ones I am more drawn too but there is not one singular favorite. But below are some that I do love.

Cheese and crackers

Nachos (made with melted Velveeta cheese and salsa)

A slice of ham or roast beef wrapped around a piece of cheese and a grape.

Toasted baguette slices with a little butter and garlic salt

Chicken strips with blue cheese/Ranch to dip into
That's not junk food. Junk food is food that serves no purpose. Get outta here with your wholesome breads and cheeses!

I just had a big bowl of instant noodles. The kind where you pour hot water into a styrofoam bowl of hard noodle-shaped objects, which have been created in a lab out of chemicals completely unrelated to noodlekind.

Not partial to sweet junk, but hand me a bag of Ruffles, and it's over.

I agree with you on the sweets part. I just have never been a huge fan of sweets (at least not a ton of sweets) but salty snacks like cheeses, meats, chips, crackers, etc and I can eat a ton before I even realize just how much I actually had eaten.

R

rabbitgod

Oreo Double Stuff.

Shit is my Kryptonite.
Oh man, my wife always buys them and then tells me not to eat too many. What?! That's the point of those things. You shove them down your mouth by the handful. I'm of the opinion that they should just call them regular then come out with a new Double Stuff that's twice the old one so there is 4 layers of cream.

I gave a litte bit of one to my dog 4 days ago and he hasn't left me alone since.

D

darkangel6988

I just had a big bowl of instant noodles. The kind where you pour hot water into a styrofoam bowl of hard noodle-shaped objects, which have been created in a lab out of chemicals completely unrelated to noodlekind.
Oh u mean Ramen lol ? ya no thanks hehe .

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Not partial to sweet junk, but hand me a bag of Ruffles, and it's over.

I agree with you on the sweets part. I just have never been a huge fan of sweets (at least not a ton of sweets) but salty snacks like cheeses, meats, chips, crackers, etc and I can eat a ton before I even realize just how much I actually had eaten.[/QUOTE]

I will use your foods listed above tomo on my healthy day :) I like the roast beef cheese grape idea yum!

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

right here, right now... MMMMMMMMMM in my belly it goes!
That's wrong Jay lol ! Ur teasing me right now !.........i'm so ordering Arahova tonight now thank you !

D

darkangel6988

This thread is making me hungry and I'm basically chained to my desk at the moment.
I just finished eating and I want more now lol ! Oh and I agree Oreo's are nummy! I buy then Fat Free though lol !

Oh u mean Ramen lol ? ya no thanks hehe .
Ramen implies a degree of taste, or texture, or some food-like qualities. What I just ate is basically just a bowl of chemicals in hot water. Hot chemicals. I can feel all the preservatives doing their magic now, granting me eternal youth and beauty.

Next time I'm not going to be a cheap-ass and buy the lowest priced stuff. Seriously, being stingy while buying ramen/instant noodles, that's just...

That's wrong Jay lol ! Ur teasing me right now !.........i'm so ordering Arahova tonight now thank you !
My mouth feels like a party right now and everyone's invited!

M

makare

My favorites are sunflower seeds and popcorn.

Oh but the seeds have to be Dakota Style

Nachos
Jalepeno Cheetos covered with chili and cheese
Hebrew Nationals (ACHTUNG! - choking hazard) covered with chili and cheese
bacon-wrapped Jalepenos stuffed with cream cheese (covered with chili and cheese)

A

Alucard

What I like to do sometimes is get Sargento cheese. That mixed bag they have and Snyder's pretzels the wafer kind.
Mix it togther and puit it in the microwave for a couple of seconds. The cheese is all melty and yummi. Dammit now I'm hungry again.

D

darkangel6988

right here, right now... MMMMMMMMMM in my belly it goes!
How is this junkfood? That's like regular Chaz food.[/QUOTE]

My decision is made I will have this tonight but instead of in a pita Souflaki on a stick then for dessert Creme Brulee :) Thank u all for ur yummy suggestions but the greek came in and got me!

Status
Not open for further replies.