Junk Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cajungal

Staff member
Some grocery stores sell their own swiss cake rolls from the bakery. There's a Walmart right by my apartment that's just groceries, and they're the only one here that carries them. They're so much better than the boxed kind. If I feel like splurging, I get that. They're goooooood. Either that, or I make biscuits and just COVER them in butter. Anything bread-ish with butter is super comforting for me. But mostly biscuits.

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Junior Mints! ("It's chocolate, it's mint, it's delicious!"
It's very refreshing! I do that too. Can't go to a movie without a little box.

C

Chazwozel

My favorites are sunflower seeds and popcorn.

Oh but the seeds have to be Dakota Style

The hell is Dakota style? The seeds are all alone in a boring place and the young seeds leave and never come back?[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't they be called Midwest, US seeds in that case?

You could go for a double quarter pounder with double cheese and triple bacon and sugar coated fries along with a Shamrock Shake at McDonalds.

If I was in Montreal I would be having a smoked meat sandwich with poutine and 50 almost daily.

Or if want some evil at home, have some bacon wrapped tater tots.

Plus you're in prime location for maple syrup! And what goes great with maple syrup? Bacon and pancakes of course!

D

darkangel6988

You could go for a double quarter pounder with double cheese and triple bacon and sugar coated fries along with a Shamrock Shake at McDonalds.

If I was in Montreal I would be having a smoked meat sandwich with poutine and 50 almost daily.

Or if want some evil at home, have some bacon wrapped tater tots.

Plus you're in prime location for maple syrup! And what goes great with maple syrup? Bacon and pancakes of course!
Yummmmmmm ...I've had 2 poutine's and smoked meat already..........I opted for greek from Arahova In fact I'm waiting for it right now! YUMMM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.