LeBron James is a douche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I love the no context video. LeBron has always been a pretty all right guy as far as I know. Of course, I can't really say because I don't know him personally.

Could LeBron not tell there was a camera pointed at him, about twelve inches away from his foot? Even if there was some justification for him acting dickishly towards the kid, he would still have to know he'd look bad on national TV, right?

I agree with Dave, we don't know enough from just a few seconds of video, but even so I'd say this is a pretty big PR gaffe for LeBron.

C

crono1224

In the grand tradition of sports assholery, this barely registers.

Ryan Leaf, show 'em how it's done.

*clip*
And he was a big time NFL player who deserved respect /sarcasm.

It's hard to say from that clip if he was being an ass, locked into the game or just not thinking. Sometimes it looked like he looked right at the kid and threw his cloths like 5 feet away from the kid so he had to walk.

It's hard to say from that clip if he was being an ass, locked into the game or just not thinking. Sometimes it looked like he looked right at the kid and threw his cloths like 5 feet away from the kid so he had to walk.
First and thrid throws are what makes me think he was being a dick. I mean he pulls the first one back away from the Ball boy as the ball boy is reaching for it. Then he throws his last warm up just to the left of the Ball Boy.

Now the thrid piece of warm up yeah nobody would want to be hit with a sweaty warm up so maybe best to arc it to the left so the ball boy can pick it up without touching it too much. But the pants it just looks like he's pulling back to toss it on the ground.

I know nothing about LeBron's behavior in general, but that clip just looked like he wasn't thinking at all about anything beyond what he was gonna do on the court.

Lack of consideration, sure. But it seems really minor, overall. Plus, we have no clue how LeBron acted outside that clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.