Let it all out and make yourself known, lurkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ezeran

Fine then clearly the fact that we have both registered and posted removes our lurker status! Clearly the true king of lurkers is the unregistered non posting at all guest visitor. All hail the unknown king.

No worries man I was trying to think of a witty reply but painkillers where making me fail. I did resist the urge to post "well........so's your face!" though.

Clearly we must call a truce and unite to fight the real threat! The forum vets lorded over by the evil tyrant he who is only known as ..........................Dave.

Man, I spent like 10 minutes trying to come up with something even mildly interesting. No wonder I'm a lurker. :(

On the plus side,this thread inspired this:

E

Ezeran

*Does a little dance* Time for bed while the painkillers are working hopefully get some decent sleep tonight with them. *dances away*

M

Methuselah

Chaz's everyday hyperbolic dick flexing is only to hide his fragile interior.

S

Skinny Santa

I have a dream.

That on day people will stop making references to Dave's secret love of turtles in forum posts.

I understand Dave, I understand

M

Mr. Lawface

I used to lurk, then I started posting, then I started lurking again.

Crone always knows how to get my heart a-flutter. :wub:
Yeah, 'cuz it's SOOOOO hard to do. As far as I can tell, any picture of a female gets you in the mood.

(amidoingitrite?)[/QUOTE]

Not true, sometimes pictures of men get me in the mood too!

Also, you're supposed to arbitrarily attack someone, it's not arbitrary if you're taking advantage of a known characteristic! So you have to do something else, like, make fun of my weight or something.

Well, bhamv, we would, but for that we'd first have to figure it out. I mean, you're asian, you're bound to be small and petite, so you're probably more likely to fly away in a gust of strong wind than anything else . Wimp!

A

Andromache

[de-lurk] Science! [/de-lurk]
YOU'VE BLINDED ME![/QUOTE]

ha! this one lives!

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Well, bhamv, we would, but for that we'd first have to figure it out. I mean, you're asian, you're bound to be small and petite, so you're probably more likely to fly away in a gust of strong wind than anything else . Wimp!

A challenger appears. What up bitches?

Hey mind detective, apparently you used to live in my home town....down under...when was this bro? Small place, you probably know my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.