Lets fix the mood in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does that jazz cd have Phonix Wright on it?

by the way,this would be really relaxing if it were autumn or winter.Since its a bajillion degrees outside its making restless.

W

Wasabi Poptart

Nice. Except it's morning here. I think tonight while I work on my final presentation for my psych class I'll have to do this again though. Thanks Den!

Replace the OP music with this:

and now you're in a noir detective story.

I knew she was trouble from the moment she walked in...

M

Matt²

Love the OP rain one.. but looping it and going to bed can be scary when the THUNDER occasionally comes in and makes bad dreams! ((O_O))

(edit)

I'm hearing secondary audio, really faint, in that OP rain one.. I wonder what it is? If you have a good bass system, crank it up on this one! =D

I'm hearing secondary audio, really faint, in that OP rain one.. I wonder what it is? If you have a good bass system, crank it up on this one! =D
There are some faint nature sounds in there that I noticed while listening with my headphones. Is that what you're talking about? Birds chirping and shit?

M

Matt²

There are some faint nature sounds in there that I noticed while listening with my headphones. Is that what you're talking about? Birds chirping and shit?[/QUOTE]

Definitely NOT. I'm hearing music, tones and a drumbeat.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I hear Satan telling me that I have to anoint myself in pancake syrup while chanting the words to "Stairway to Heaven" backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.