[Question] Live in any fictional universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Futurama.

Even a crappy job like Delivery Boy means travelling the universe and meeting alien races, and sure it comes with more than its fair share of dismemberment, abduction, and organ replacements, etc, but somehow the technology always exists to fix it like it never happened.[DOUBLEPOST=1347308456][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your worst case scenario is to be one of the primary 'legendary warriors'?

Worst case scenario, you'd be Mr. Satan.

Really, even worse, you could just be a joe schmo who works in an office and only catches bits of all that stuff on the news while driving to and from work. Actually statistically that'd still be the most likely.

I mean, even saying "Best Case scenario, Goku, Worst case scenario, I'd be Mr Satan" is like saying "If I moved to LA to get into acting, best case scenario I'd be like Tom Hanks, but worst case scenario I'd still be like Eddie Murphy. " No. That is still a pretty good scenario.

Okay I'll give you that one, but even so after Dragon Ball Z the science of how they fight is revealed to the Dragon World and they can learn how to do chi-attacks. So depending on which time-frame I'm in, I could in fact be like Goku. Especially since in DBO you can wish yourself to be a Super Sayain.

Okay I'll give you that one, but even so after Dragon Ball Z the science of how they fight is revealed to the Dragon World and they can learn how to do chi-attacks. So depending on which time-frame I'm in, I could in fact be like Goku. Especially since in DBO you can wish yourself to be a Super Sayain.
There's nothing stopping you from being a kung fu master now.

Arright another one I'd like to live in is Discworld. Now I know this place is crazy, full of peril, and makes NO damn sense but I do not care. I could be an adventurer, a wizard, or whatevs baby! Sky is the limit! Just gotta remember not to fall of the edge.

Digimon: Talking animal side-kicks that can grow robot arms. Fuckin A. Especially since THIS show had the smarts to have not all monsters not say there name every 2 seconds( not hatin but that was annoying). Only some of them did, and even then it was because they were either babies or possessed by a black gear. Ooooooooooooor if you're Frigimon, who just says his name all the time. But even then, they usually either talk or growl like normal animals.

REMEMBER ME EDDIE!? WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER, I TALKED..JUST....LIKE...THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

Yeah, no thanks. Fuck that place.
pffft... that's one guy. And they pointed out in the movie several times what a freakish occurence a toon killing someone was. That's like saying you'd never go to the States because of Gacy.
That sounds like some Cool World level motivation right there. Never ends well.
??
Never seen Cool World, but I hear it sucks.
Nay, I just want to live in a world where THIS is entertainment:

And drive through Toontown on my way to work when I'm feeling shitty:

Okay yeah the obvious awesome entertainment would trump having the small chance of an evil toon. Plus since toons live forever, that means the original Looney Tunes would always sound like Mel Blanc! No offense to the new voice actors but they ain't Blanc.

Status
Not open for further replies.